[So] We Wiped to Akama Last Raid

AdreNaLiNe

Veteran XX
JustChillin decides it would be funny to see who would be dumb enough to fall for "Talk to Akama for a quest for epic loots."

Guess who decided to talk to Akama.

Funny part is JC said it in general chat (but he knew who he was aiming for).

Took you long enough to make this thread you slut. And it wasn't epics, someone said it was for a quest. At least I admitted it though, my first time in BT so let me alone. Doesn't matter...
Spoiler

:lol: good times...

Hahahahaha, I knew you'd eventually be back Todd.

Don't worry bro, I never hated you and I figure you'd be back. I still love you!

Raid tonight if you don't have pool and can make it. :) We're back up to bloodboil again.

Took you long enough to make this thread you slut. And it wasn't epics, someone said it was for a quest. At least I admitted it though, my first time in BT so let me alone. Doesn't matter...
Spoiler

:lol: good times...

I bet you talked to domo when someone said he had a quest for you too.

Fucking dumb.

who was that asshole hunter who aggro'ed when thrall was killing that boss who had like 2k hp left in hyjal. That mother fucker needs to be kicked

I bet you talked to domo when someone said he had a quest for you too.

Fucking dumb.
Actually no, no one mentioned that so I never wiped the raid on Domo.
who was that asshole hunter who aggro'ed when thrall was killing that boss who had like 2k hp left in hyjal. That mother fucker needs to be kicked
I can't remember, I know it was an orc though. I got a chuckle out of it, even though we didn't get loot from it. I was only disappointed by Hyjai because I didn't see any farm walls in there.

Back