[Achievements] For The Horde!

MistaKe

Veteran X
I'm sure a handful of guilds have obtained this at this point (for those of you who don't know, educate yourselves), but tonight was my guilds first attempt.

We ran in and killed Tyrande and Velen with ease, as expected, as both of those cities have 3-4 Alliance in them at any time.

After those two were down, we ran into Stormwind and tried for the King. We would of had him but the server crashed and the he reset and everything was fucked from there on out and we ended up calling it until Wednesday or Thursday.

Either way, 2/4 down and it was fun as hell. We had the King down to ~70% while fighting off 30-40 Alliance. I really wish the server and latency wasn't an issue and everything ran a lot smoother but whatever, it's all good, still a good time.

And no, I didn't get a chance to screenshot the madness in the Keep because I'm dumb but I'll hopefully provide a shot of the entire guild on the bear mount by Thursday or so. Good luck to any guild currently attempting this. It's not as easy as it looks especially if you're on a more populated server (duh) but it sure is a good time and something different to do.

The worst part of SW is that alliance will pull the 83 Battlemaster, and then server lag.

Magni has a Knock-Away that 1-shots non tanks, and also server lag.

We're 2/4 as well.

Edit: A lot of the guilds I've seen with it on other servers used multiple raid groups and rotated taps. That makes it a lot more manageable, minus the server shitting itself. We don't have that luxury because almost everyone on our server that isn't in our guild sucks shit.

The worst part of SW is that alliance will pull the 83 Battlemaster, and then server lag.

Magni has a Knock-Away that 1-shots non tanks, and also server lag.

We're 2/4 as well.

Edit: A lot of the guilds I've seen with it on other servers used multiple raid groups and rotated taps. That makes it a lot more manageable, minus the server shitting itself. We don't have that luxury because almost everyone on our server that isn't in our guild sucks shit.
We had two full 40-man groups, and I would say about 60-65 of those people were geared (Sunwell gear with a few BT pieces). We rotated taps, killed Tyrande and Velen twice actually, guess I forgot to mention that heh.

And yeah, it's a bit easier but the same problems still arise once you hit Stormwind and Ironforge: the Alliance. We pulled the King and killed off a dozen or so Alliance, ended up pulling everyone back into a smaller room and next thing you know there were 40-50+ Alliance trying to push in which makes thing considerably harder. I think the best way to go about it is to go at some random off-hour time - no people and no lag (hopefully).

We had Wrynn dead to rights at like 30% with only 10-15 alliance on our first pull of him, and fucking healers fell asleep or something and our MT died.

If I could strangle people over the internet, that would have been the time for it.

I'd like to go with another group playing D, and being able to get more than 4 Hunters would rock, but we only have 4 main Hunters and no casuals that have a Hunter main. Go figure. =\

I'll wait until Thurs. for this pic of all of you on those bear mounts. While I don't completely believe it and you have yet to provide a shot of one of those raids in progress (you killed two leaders twice each and no one thought to snap a pic?) you did claim you would submit the bear mount pic as proof of nerd-peen.

If you fail, you will be the first person here to be awarded the offical "Downs With Feannag" award. And then Pessi will lay into you, like a Korean.

The trick is to do only 1 faction boss per night. Get greedy and you'll be curbstomped by all the attention you're attracting.

The trick is to do only 1 faction boss per night. Get greedy and you'll be curbstomped by all the attention you're attracting.

It really sucks on Normal/RP realms, because someone will inevitably log quickly from their attacking side to the target side and tell everyone it's going down. Then by the time you show up you are met with considerable resistance.

Despite being stereotyped as RPing, PvE carebear fags, Alliance does have its share of competitive PvPers, and they will show up for some world action. Particularly now that there's an achievement for defending your home city.

Despite being stereotyped as RPing, PvE carebear fags, Alliance does have its share of competitive PvPers, and they will show up for some world action. Particularly now that there's an achievement for defending your home city.

My point is the Normal/RPers usually get advanced warning and there's no element of surprise. I know a lot of people have multiple accounts, but PvP servers carry a mentality where you like to stick up for your own side and be less inclined to warn the opposing side even if you have toons on both sides.

That works both ways. I've been in world PvP raids (on a PvE realm) where we had to login on opposing faction characters to "warn" them, just to get people interested in fighting us.

I was really just building on your post.

I'll wait until Thurs. for this pic of all of you on those bear mounts. While I don't completely believe it and you have yet to provide a shot of one of those raids in progress (you killed two leaders twice each and no one thought to snap a pic?) you did claim you would submit the bear mount pic as proof of nerd-peen.

If you fail, you will be the first person here to be awarded the offical "Downs With Feannag" award. And then Pessi will lay into you, like a Korean.

You're a fucking retard, Feannag. I'm not trying to brag here, especially since this achievement holds no weight whatsoever as it's been completed dozens of times already like I pointed out first and foremost.

And if you could actually comprehend simple statements and read them in context, you would of understood that killing Tyrande and Velen is the easiest shit ever as both cities aren't populated at all. Any random pug 40-man group could run in there and kill them both with ease, I guarantee it. I didn't screenshot it because fuck it, who cares, it's not an accomplishment. The real goal is to go into Stormwind and Ironforge where there's the PvP element as well.

The only reason for this thread was to talk about other guild's progression and maybe spark some strategy discussion with some people who know how to fucking play the game like Pessi and Smaq as well as a few others on this forum. I really could care less what people like you have to say, Feannag.

So in conclusion, shut the fuck up and don't post in my threads, thanks.

No shit

Its not that hard to kill 2/4 of the world leaders, you can pretty much stroll into silvermoon/TB/UC sometimes and kill them fairly easily.

If alliance/horde weren't there, the world leaders are pretty fucking easy raid bosses with any t6 content group.

Yeah I'm not holding my breath for this achievement, I'm on the wrong side of a 20/80 server population (@70).

GG Mal'Ganis; on the upside I never have to look for world PVP.

Honestly, the biggest advantage you can give yourself for this is to stack Hunters. If you could get all the raiding Hunters from several guilds, you'd have a much, much easier time.

The key is to be quick, which is difficult with a balanced raid since everyone does like 15% of their normal damage.

Honestly, the biggest advantage you can give yourself for this is to stack Hunters. If you could get all the raiding Hunters from several guilds, you'd have a much, much easier time.

The key is to be quick, which is difficult with a balanced raid since everyone does like 15% of their normal damage.

For sure. Once we pulled the King, we had the tanks basically fighting mobs and mobs of guards, casters on PvP-control with eventual assistance from the rest of the melee while keeping just the hunters (not sure how many we had, I'd say about 8 or so) on the boss. Like I said, we took him down to 70-ish percent and that's with consistent hunter DPS. If we can just react and do everything quicker, and if the server holds up, this will be completed very, very soon.

Edit: So tonight after Sunwell, there was word that the top Alliance guild was making an attempt at Theron in Silvermoon. We were still grouped up, all 25 of us in a raid and proceeded to gather up by the portal in Shat, waited till everyone was there, and ported. Basically we jumped 40 or so Alliance (same bullshit we went through the night before, fighting in Stormwind right by the battlemasters where there are tons of Alliance - we just happen to have a direct port into that room), and ended up killing everyone. Oh and yeah, I came through with a screenshot this time:

ragevsdenn5.jpg

Last edited:
It didn't happen on Thursday as planned but it happened:

forthehordeachievedfm7.jpg

Edit:
Bronzebeard is by far the most fun, especially if your server is somewhat populated. The fight at the door gets pretty intense. We were holding off 30-40 Alliance by the time he dipped around 60%. This isn't a brag post, just an update that was request by Feannag. Good luck to all the guilds out there, Horde or Alliance, still pushing for this. Probably the only fun thing left to do in this boring game until WoTLK. Peace.

Last edited:
Your post is irrelevant as you have failed, and you earn my Down with Downs mark. And no, I don't care that you actually did it. Because you said it would be done by Thursday, and clearly you didn't do it within the time stated.

Your post is irrelevant as you have failed, and you earn my Down with Downs mark. And no, I don't care that you actually did it. Because you said it would be done by Thursday, and clearly you didn't do it within the time stated.

Yeah, but you're a retarded faggot so no one really cares about your mark.

Back