*** "Bioderms" (Info): Destro TW guild [on Red Eye Mountain] by Fitty - Page 5 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Warhammer Online
Reload this Page *** "Bioderms" (Info): Destro TW guild [on Red Eye Mountain]
Page 5 of 12
ragingbunny
VeteranX
Old
81 - 10-21-2008, 02:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxyminoan View Post
P.S. ....RvR population and run one of the larger and more organized Alliances in the game.
Not trying to get into this quibbling (b/c i don't give a **** as im not on either of those servers/guilds whatever), just curious--what is your basis for that statement?

Sponsored Links
Falhawk
VeteranXV
Old
82 - 10-21-2008, 06:54
Quote:
Destruction has so many more people that finding a non-zergy fight is next to impossible. Destruction usually owns most keeps and BOs, due to, again, population imbalances.
Quote:
P.S. The Order here aren't the pushovers you think them to be. We have quite a substantial RvR population and run one of the larger and more organized Alliances in the game.
HRMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

anyhow the sc queues have been pretty solid. It will help to hone our 'skills' as you say.

See, we hunt in paccs...

Evil Engineer
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
83 - 10-21-2008, 07:45
You could have at least kept the Diamond Sword name. No one likes the ****ing space orcs

Apathy29
Veteran
Old
84 - 10-21-2008, 10:44
Quote:
It's interesting that you guys chose Destruction because there wasn't enough RvR on your server. Kind of counter-intuitive, isn't it? Destruction has longer wait times for scenarios. Destruction has so many more people that finding a non-zergy fight is next to impossible. Destruction usually owns most keeps and BOs, due to, again, population imbalances. It's for these reasons that Blood Eagle decided to roll Order. And I'd say most of us are extremely happy with that decision.

(shrug) At least you're on a decently populated server now.

I wish you luck and will see you in tier 4 in a month, or so. Can't wait to see those "skills" in action. We'll have to set up some warband vs warband premades if you guys are able to recruit enough. That would be fun.

P.S. The Order here aren't the pushovers you think them to be. We have quite a substantial RvR population and run one of the larger and more organized Alliances in the game.
This guy isn't a condescending prick at all....

Falhawk
VeteranXV
Old
85 - 10-21-2008, 10:57
and they wonder why we don't want to play alongside them...

Madend
VeteranX
Old
86 - 10-21-2008, 11:02
like DS has never talked down to BE

Daemon
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
87 - 10-21-2008, 11:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by d0ggy View Post
Lol Jodo mentioned seeing bioderms running around. Welcome to REM.
did he mention his **** getting smashed by ME

Seriously tho, lot of sand in here. Chill out, dudes, everyone just wants to play and have fun =) I think I have the highest level in Bioderms right now at 14. So the time for smack talk has not yet arrived.

Question tho, is Order only joining Mourkain and nothing else on REM? That's all that seems to pop in T2.

Oxyminoan
VeteranXV
Old
88 - 10-21-2008, 11:07
DS has been nothing but hostile towards BE since we decided to change servers and go Order, so I guess putting that hostility to use in game is a good thing.

I really don't understand it. It just all seems so petty...which I guess is fitting for Tribalwar.

Oxyminoan
VeteranXV
Old
89 - 10-21-2008, 11:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
Question tho, is Order only joining Mourkain and nothing else on REM? That's all that seems to pop in T2.
Sadly, across all servers, scenarios are used to grind experience. Mourkain is the quickest one with the highest chance to reach max score for the bonus xp. Thus, it's wildly popular.

There's one like that in every tier:
T1 = Nordenwatch
T2 = Mourkain
T3 = Tor Anroc
T4 = Serpent's Passage

Until Mythic gives a flat bonus to the winning side and stops being retarded and basing it on the total score, this will continue.

Apathy29
Veteran
Old
90 - 10-21-2008, 11:11
Quote:
I wish you luck and will see you in tier 4 in a month, or so. Can't wait to see those "skills" in action. We'll have to set up some warband vs warband premades if you guys are able to recruit enough. That would be fun.

Then

It just all seems so petty
Touche

Falhawk
VeteranXV
Old
91 - 10-21-2008, 11:30
Quote:
DS has been nothing but hostile towards BE since we decided to change servers and go Order, so I guess putting that hostility to use in game is a good thing.

I really don't understand it. It just all seems so petty...which I guess is fitting for Tribalwar.
Actually we were pretty much indifferent until gundam started ****ing around with things. That was resolved and we went on our merry way.

We've been pretty much talked down to by the aristocracy of BE since the beginning which has been laughable to say the least. When we respond in kind we're accused of starting 'drama'

Last edited by Falhawk; 10-21-2008 at 11:34..
boston
VeteranXV
Old
92 - 10-21-2008, 11:37
DS has repeatedly attacked BE for rolling destruction on a server with a high destruction population. REPEATEDLY. The verbal assault was far to much for any member of TW to be subjected to. I would like to apologize to BE for attacking thier lack of judgment on where to roll servers. And then again attacking them when they did extensive research into which server to reroll on. And then again attacking them when I decided Gundam was a little *****. And then again attacking them by refering to BE as Gundam and pals.

So again, Im sorry. I really would like to be looked at as something other than classless and petty to you guys. But I just dont know what to do to redeem myself.

Saggs
VeteranX
Old
93 - 10-21-2008, 11:42
Who wants a hug!?!

Fitty
TW Diplomat4
Old
94 - 10-21-2008, 11:42
I have quite a few friends on BE but I hate you all. You guys have to admit that this particular subforum has been pretty dead the past few weeks. At least we try to keep things interesting.

Falhawk
VeteranXV
Old
95 - 10-21-2008, 11:45
I will try to better myself in the future so that I do not offend the delicate sensibilities of some people around here

Somec
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
96 - 10-21-2008, 11:50
so that's where you ****ers have been... I've logged on for two nights in a row now and seen nobody. BAH...

Falhawk
VeteranXV
Old
97 - 10-21-2008, 11:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somec View Post
so that's where you ****ers have been... I've logged on for two nights in a row now and seen nobody. BAH...
ventrilo for the win!

Fitty
TW Diplomat4
Old
98 - 10-21-2008, 11:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somec View Post
Sorry about that. We updated the guild message, made this thread and have a vent channel that says the server and side.

Blotter
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
99 - 10-21-2008, 12:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Engineer View Post
You could have at least kept the Diamond Sword name. No one likes the ****ing space orcs
serious

there isnt a convenient way to type it either, BD? Derms? **** you

Falhawk
VeteranXV
Old
100 - 10-21-2008, 12:41
bios!

Page 5 of 12

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Warhammer Online
Reload this Page *** "Bioderms" (Info): Destro TW guild [on Red Eye Mountain]

Social Website Bullshit