yo lemon why the hate bro? by fraggle - Page 4 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page yo lemon why the hate bro?
Page 4 of 5
Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
61 - 10-04-2008, 00:55
Fraggle is anything but cold.

Sponsored Links
Animo
VeteranXX
Old
62 - 10-04-2008, 00:56
im just happy fraggle doesnt have that weird jerky new yorker ***** attitude that makes them complete ******s

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
63 - 10-04-2008, 00:56
more like a lower case b

for *****(s)

fraggle
VeteranXV
Old
64 - 10-04-2008, 00:57
most people with that attitude aren't native new yorkers.

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
65 - 10-04-2008, 00:58
how much taller is animo to you

Animo
VeteranXX
Old
66 - 10-04-2008, 00:58
oh i see, they try to overcompensate for the fact they arent native

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
67 - 10-04-2008, 00:58
Man I feel the love in this thread. I'm happy to bring all of you pathetic retards out of the woodwork to kiss and make up. Go Lemon.

p.s. I certainly appreciate the tribute thread.

fraggle
VeteranXV
Old
68 - 10-04-2008, 00:59
they feel like they have something to prove... animo is around 5'9.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
69 - 10-04-2008, 01:00
And there it is.
Nice hud man. Best I ever played with.

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
70 - 10-04-2008, 01:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraggle View Post
i'm not really that guy, and one night doesn't transform anyone. its really just a matter of getting out of your comfort zone enough times so that you feel like you're comfortable everywhere; or at least at most places.
I don't know why you assume I am just a total retard or something. I am one of those people that enjoys staying in a lot more then others not because I am a nerd, I am just lazy and more of a chill person.

When I go out I am not totally anti social or anything. I just started going to bars more recently because I acquired a fake, but I don't really want to waste to much money. I go to crappy keg house/college parties most of the time and chill out. I just haven't been exposed to anything worldly yet or traveled which is what I want to do.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
71 - 10-04-2008, 01:01
I'm 5'10" and consider myself average/short.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
72 - 10-04-2008, 01:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
I don't know why you assume I am just a total retard or something. I am one of those people that enjoys staying in a lot more then others not because I am a nerd, I am just lazy and more of a chill person.

When I go out I am not totally anti social or anything. I just started going to bars more recently because I acquired a fake, but I don't really want to waste to much money. I go to crappy keg house/college parties most of the time and chill out.
I dunno man. On this trip I'll be meeting blazindave/kahula in Montreal, possibly Rayn/Kurayami in New Hampshire, very remotely possible I'll meet Fraggle, Giga, Cringe after that. We're planning on coming back through Chicago and quite honestly I'm afraid to meet you.

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
73 - 10-04-2008, 01:05
FRAGGLE
ANIMO
KITTYCAT

bff?

fraggle
VeteranXV
Old
74 - 10-04-2008, 01:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post

When I go out I am not totally anti social or anything. I just started going to bars more recently because I acquired a fake, but I don't really want to waste to much money. I go to crappy keg house/college parties most of the time and chill out. I just haven't been exposed to anything worldly yet or traveled which is what I want to do.
i have a friend he's sort of my project, he's a young guy. he's 22 now and we've been good friends for around 6 years, i met him playing pickup basketball. you would be surprised at how much growing up you can do in just two years. from 20 to 22 he's pretty much night and day. it has a lot to do with opening your eyes and ears, when a comfort zone is mentioned that really has nothing to do with going out to bars or clubs every night, you'll see what i mean man, you will. if i'm just in nyc i only go to bars maybe 4 or 5 times a month, just to hang out/reconnect with some of my "bar friends" (regulars that i'm friendly with at certain bars). i really only overindulge when i'm out of town, because its more fun that way for me.

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
75 - 10-04-2008, 01:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
I dunno man. On this trip I'll be meeting blazindave/kahula in Montreal, possibly Rayn/Kurayami in New Hampshire, very remotely possible I'll meet Fraggle, Giga, Cringe after that. We're planning on coming back through Chicago and quite honestly I'm afraid to meet you.
why? If anything you are one of the few people here that is normal and enjoyable. I don't hate on you.

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
76 - 10-04-2008, 01:08
holy **** you ****ing guys are ruining my tribute thread with a bunch of homosexual banter

fraggle
VeteranXV
Old
77 - 10-04-2008, 01:09
lemon i wouldn't consider you my bff i don't even know you. i was just wondering why the hate?

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
78 - 10-04-2008, 01:10
unf

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
79 - 10-04-2008, 01:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraggle View Post
lemon i wouldn't consider you my bff i don't even know you. i was just wondering why the hate?
OK in the interest of keeping my tribute thread going....

I don't hate you. I am amused by you. You're a "character" that I find amusing. Your stories amuse me sometimes. Most times I feel that you're pathetic. Sometimes I'm amused. Sometimes you're pathetic. It's really not complicated.

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
80 - 10-04-2008, 01:17
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzlG28B-R8Y

Page 4 of 5

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page yo lemon why the hate bro?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
fraggle = attention whore , omg need attention