Is this game still alive? by Navarone - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Call of Duty
Reload this Page Is this game still alive?
Navarone
VeteranX
Old
1 - 09-23-2008, 15:02
I have this for xbox but I never get on live, so I was wondering if I could pick this up on the cheap anywhere, and if so, is it still an active game? Should I just wait for the next CoD game to come out? I understand it has the same MP and I love WW2 games.

Sponsored Links
Darmok & Jalad
VeteranX
Old
2 - 09-24-2008, 01:50
cod5 will not be cod4

it's not made by the same people, i personally anticipate that cod5 will be mediocre.

slacker
VeteranXV
Old
3 - 09-24-2008, 12:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darmok & Jalad View Post
cod5 will not be cod4

it's not made by the same people, i personally anticipate that cod5 will be mediocre.
only good part is that it is made from the cod4 engine, and uses the perk/rank system as well/

mytrader
Veteran
Old
4 - 10-14-2008, 15:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Navarone View Post
I have this for xbox but I never get on live, so I was wondering if I could pick this up on the cheap anywhere, and if so, is it still an active game? Should I just wait for the next CoD game to come out? I understand it has the same MP and I love WW2 games.
welcometoourwebsite! is my net my msn is my007trader@hotmail.com
We are professional brand shoes,jeans and clothing supplier in china.
sport shoes:
Air Force 1 shoes,clear AF1 shoes,ice cream shoes,Jordan 1-23,jordan shoes,clear jordan shoes.
Airmaxshoes:max90,max95,m ax97,max2003,,max2005,max 2006,,max180,max360,TN,ni keShoxshoes:shox VC,Turob,monster,NZ,OZ,TL , R3,R4, Duck shoes,puma shoes,james lebron shoes,adidas shoes,timberland shoes,bape shoes,prada shoes,gucci shoes,Rigf shoes, desqaured shoes,hogan shoes,chanel shoes,rich shoes,D&G shoes,icecream shoes
soccor shoes:****,world cup,F 50+,Predator***65292;ugg boots
Apparel :
jean:Evisu-jeans,Diesel-jeans,Bape-jeans,Red monkey-jeans,d&g-jeans,BBC jeans,G star,replay,Armani,Rock&R epublik
Coat:BAPE hoody,bapejacket,AF Jacket, A 10EEEP hoodies,A LRG hoodies***65292;A&F
T-shirt : Polo T-shirt,lacoste T-shirt, evisu T-shirt,bape T-shirt,burberry T-shirt,timberland T-shirt handbag:Lv handbag,gucci handbag,channel handbag,fendi handbag,prada handbag,juicy hangbag
hat, WATCH:AP,ARMANI,BAPE,BREG UET,BREITLING,BURBERRY,BV LGARI,CAPTIER,CHANEL,CHOP ARD,CK,CORUM,D&G,RRANK MULLER,Gucci,HERMES,HUBLO T,IWC,Jacob&Co,JL,LONGINE S,LV,MONTBLANC,OMEGA,PANE RAI,PATEK PHILIPPE,PIAGET,RADO,ROLE X,
Apple ipod
(price):all goods prices are wholesale price.
(quality):high and AAA quality.
(deliver time): 5 work-days to arrive after you pay.
Our business areas: South America, North America, Europe, Austrilia and South East Asia.
Our packing: All the shoes is packed with original box,and the tags and style code number is 100% correct.
We accept big & small quantity order,mixed order and dropship.
If you buy more things,I will give you the best price and the best quality.

OneManArmy
VeteranX
Old
5 - 10-15-2008, 12:29
^^^^ wtf?

EPIK
VeteranXV
Old
6 - 10-15-2008, 21:25
MY TRADER

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Call of Duty
Reload this Page Is this game still alive?

Social Website Bullshit