<StK> Needs You!

Zeph is the tip of the iceberg. If you can't handle him you are going to livejournal a lot.

I couldn't place who I think the worst is. I guess it depends in how you look at it. Hardcore racism? Endless barrage of faggotry? Unbelieveable elitism? You will literally get it from all sides.

StK is basically a Dick Octopus. A big, floppy, clean-shaved Dick Octopus. And due to Zeph, one arm is wearing a sock.

thats the best analogy in the history of ever!

We plowed through content while having a good time, we had a raid filled with hardcore gamers that didn't have or don't want to spend the time to be in a hardcore guild.

Bump, those interested in DK at 80 and raiding, there is a spot for you in StK. Our resident fatass azn TW'er had RL catch up with him. h8 u Tekno.

imgad

anyone want to RAF? I decided to reroll and haven't got to invested on one particular server yet. 3x exp would be amazin'

PS - this means I could also reroll whatever class is most needed. I'd prefer to go rogue or hunter but if they are completely not needed i could go warrior. I just hate being support classes.

Back