i'm about 100 times cooler than scuzzle

i guess but i'm not shit i'm awesome.

if you can read fisting a retrospective and not consider me awesome then theres something wrong with you.

:rofl: You guys are so predictable. I know that when I start a thread, Kura will make a comment about some schtick within 5 replies, and I called you pathetic knowing you would probably start a thread about me, or find something you could post as your only reply to every new thread I make.

I reiterate, you are pathetic, even more so than Kura.

And you should can it, Vlasic. I'm not sure what I did to upset you, but you couldn't be half of what fraggle and kura are. If I gave you the time of day I would eat you up.

But I will have pity on you.

Last edited:
you're a hater scuzzle. i have no doubt in my mind that you're a boring socially awkward geek irl. go fuck yourself.

you're a hater scuzzle. i have no doubt in my mind that you're a boring socially awkward geek irl. go fuck yourself.
:lol: Seriously, if you're going to act like the cat's meow and pretend like you won the final fantasy latex prize, you should at least make sure your performance is sound. I mean, it doesn't say much for you when you let a boring, socially awkward geek get under your skin you gelatinous fuck up.

Back