I will never post on this forum again if Kurayami posts a recent picture of himself

so by that logic, if you lose your parents you get carte blanche to fill threads with b-52's and girlfriend and stalker and the same "wait while i search a decade of tw" responses he's been spitting out for years now?
No. Do want you want. Dead mom or not, he's still an asshole. I'm just saying, I grew up with one parent and can remember being a hardcore prick. Shit, I still am from time to time. It eats away at you subconsciously. In fact, I've spent the better part of 2 years looking for shit just to give me closure so I can move the fuck on and quit being angry about shit. [/gaytime]

also, :lol: loser, pussy, abandoned kid, bastard blah blah.

when i run for president, i will ask kura to be my vice president

I dont think he's eligible under the guidelines set by the constitution.

Section 1 of Article II of the Constitution contains the clause:
“No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, who shall not have lost his virginity and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.”

Additionally, the 12th Amendment to the Constitution states that: "[N]o person constitutionally ineligible to the office of President shall be eligible to that of Vice-President of the United States."

• Kura is obviously not natural born anything
  • He's def not 35
  • Virgin
  • No municipality would claim him as a resident

Last edited:
fuck you anguish

juan-mann-free-hugs-campaign.jpg

<333

I'm sorry I don't want to hang out with hookers with you. :( It's not very conductive to a spiritual life. Buddha said so.

aka

I have a gf ;/

So what is your doctorate in?

dead native american language studies

but seriously, i finished doctoral coursework but abandoned dissertation for real life policy work (as ive said many times). methods were in social sciences with heavy emphasis on philosophy of science type stuff... m'k? obsess more, thanks.

dead native american language studies

but seriously, i finished doctoral coursework but abandoned dissertation for real life policy work (as ive said many times). methods were in social sciences with heavy emphasis on philosophy of science type stuff... m'k? obsess more, thanks.

Now that you've finally answered, I won't ask again.
No obsession.

Back