The more you knew: Jeremy Daspin died Feb. 14, 2008 by Falhawk - Page 22 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page The more you knew: Jeremy Daspin died Feb. 14, 2008
Page 22 of 32
Stilgar
VeteranXX
Old
421 - 08-01-2008, 14:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey_b View Post
This is about nSpectre, not me. I might have pussied out just like he did, who knows, but I didn't deliver the goatsegram, and I wasn't the one in that situation.

I can lie about the whole incident to please the rest of you, or I can say it like it is. I choose the latter.
Don't you think the delivery itself took some cajones?

Sponsored Links
Ben Reed
VeteranX
Old
422 - 08-01-2008, 14:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Bew View Post
We claimed victory a long time ago. This is just icing on the cake.
Not my flavor, baby. But seriously, this just seems not nearly as funny as it is mean to me.

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
423 - 08-01-2008, 14:48
Quote:
If nobody gave a crap they wouldn't try so hard to defend nSpectre and twist the reality of the confrontation around, or pretend there was no footage and it was only "6 pictures"

When you lie and misconstrue the facts on something, it's because you care. If I keep calling people pussies, it's because you guys acted like pussies when the whole thing went down, and continue to take low blows after the guy is dead. Sorry I can't think of a better adjective for that type of behavior.
I haven't defended nSpectre yet, as I said I wasn't even around, I've just been mocking you.

SuicideTaxi
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
424 - 08-01-2008, 14:48
I am seriously beginning to suspect that MonkeyB truly hates America.

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
425 - 08-01-2008, 14:49
monkey_B what do you think nspectre should have done

and what would you have done in his position?

Monkey_b
VeteranX
Old
426 - 08-01-2008, 14:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stilgar View Post
Don't you think the delivery itself took some cajones?
If JD3 had been home at the time and answered the door, nSpectre would have had his **** smashed right then and there, and the whole situation would have unfolded differently.

Delivering a goatsegram to the guys wife or sister or whoever it was, then running off is not as badass as you may want to think.

Stilgar
VeteranXX
Old
427 - 08-01-2008, 14:50
Ben Reed - this has an element of whistling in the dark, anyway.
Not to be taken for more than it is.

We are honoring his memory...in our way.

Stilgar
VeteranXX
Old
428 - 08-01-2008, 14:51
Quote:
If JD3 had been home at the time and answered the door, nSpectre would have had his **** smashed right then and there, and the whole situation would have unfolded differently.

Delivering a goatsegram to the guys wife or sister or whoever it was, then running off is not as badass as you may want to think.
You are assuming things not in evidence.

untouchable
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
429 - 08-01-2008, 14:52
i wanna see the vid

Monkey_b
VeteranX
Old
430 - 08-01-2008, 14:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falhawk View Post
monkey_B what do you think nspectre should have done

and what would you have done in his position?
I don't know, maybe I would have reacted the same way. Let's suppose that was the case and I was in his shoes. Would that change the reality that you could read 'scared ****less' just by looking at my facial expressions?

Of course my TW might claim I handled the situation calmly, maturely, like Joe Cool, but anyone who saw the footage and had no affiliation to this board would know that's a crock of ****. That's all I'm saying.

Baby Bew
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
431 - 08-01-2008, 14:54
There is no video.

According to nSpectre's original thread:

Quote:
Suddenly I hear, "Are you Troy?" and up walks Jeremy with a little blonde chick. She has a disposable camera and starts taking pix. He then says, "Is this yours?" and whips out the nice little treasure I delivered to his house. Trying not to bust out laughing I say, "Yep". He then leans into my car, gets within two inches of my face and begins yelling,
Disposable cameras can't take video.

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
432 - 08-01-2008, 14:54
I also want to see this footage, it sounds like it would be hilarious.

Monkey_b
VeteranX
Old
433 - 08-01-2008, 14:55
Quote:
You are assuming things not in evidence.
Assuming like we don't have footage of an actual confrontation between JD3 and nSpectre, and that the only thing that saved nSpectre from an asswhooping is the fact he was inside a car?

I guess you're right, there's nothing in evidence.

Colosus
my pronouns are..
Contributor
Old
434 - 08-01-2008, 14:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayn View Post
I also want to see this footage, it sounds like it would be hilarious.
We all do. We all do.

Ben Reed
VeteranX
Old
435 - 08-01-2008, 14:56
Quote:
Ben Reed - this has an element of whistling in the dark, anyway.
Not to be taken for more than it is.

We are honoring his memory...in our way.
As a master of rationalization and bull****, I can say with great conviction "Let's not kid ourselves here."

There's no aspect of cowardice to exercising good, common sense and knowing when to quit. And people, I think now is the time to quit.

Monkey_b
VeteranX
Old
436 - 08-01-2008, 14:57
Yes Rayn, that's why in one of the Musashi videos where theres a JD3 recording, JD3 clearly states "wait until you see video of my confrontation with your friend" or something along those lines (and then it shows a cat licking JD3s ass). It's also why I remember him wanting to hand over the camera to his girlfriend so that she can record him kicking the **** out of nSpectre.

I am making this all up. I ****ing remember watching nSpectre get in his car and drive off man. I'm not ****ing delusional.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
437 - 08-01-2008, 14:59
The Aristocrats - Jeremy Daspin Style

So, this guy walks into a talent agents office. The talent agent says "What can I do for you?"

The guy says, "I AM JEREMY ****ING DASPIN MOTHER****ER AND I HAVE AN ACT FOR YOU!"

The agent looks a little taken aback at the yelling. "What kind of act is it?***8221; he asks.

JD says "IT'S A MOTHER****ING FAMILY ACT!"

First, I am going to stand right here and I am going to drop trou. Then, I am going to bend over. I will point my ass right at the audience and then - then I will reach around with both hands and stretch my ass wide open like a set of curtains.

People can see the bright red ring of my ass. I have stage lights arranged so that they shine right up inside. Now, my mom appears inside my ass and starts to tap dance while dressed up like a Jewish version of Charo. She is saying OY OY OY - That's when my dad appears and starts jerking off on the stage in my ass. He is on the side of the stage pounding away at his cock while my little dog Angel cornholes him.

The ****ing dog is licking away at my dad***8217;s ass while he is beating his meat. My mom starts to play with her ***** and that's when my grandpa appears in my ass and starts to **** my tap dancing mom in the ear. He pushes his old man cock into her ear until there is a loud "POP" and her brain explodes out the other side. Her brain splashes blood all over the ****ing ground and then splits in half. The dog runs over and eats her brains while my dad finally cums. His load shoots out and hits grandpa in the eye. Grandpa starts to cum but he accidently ****s himself. Dad slips in the **** and falls way back into my ******* where he punches a hole in my liver. The cum and **** get in there and give me cancer. The chemo gives me the ****s and I **** everyone out on the ground and then we all slide through the **** and cum to take a bow.

"Holy ****", says the agent. "What in the hell do you call that act?"

"I call it 'The Daspins'"

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
438 - 08-01-2008, 14:59
i believe this is the footage monkey_b is referring to

NWS!

episode 4 - Brawl-Hall.com

Colosus
my pronouns are..
Contributor
Old
439 - 08-01-2008, 14:59
Quote:
Yes Rayn, that's why in one of the Musashi videos where theres a JD3 recording, JD3 clearly states "wait until you see video of my confrontation with your friend" or something along those lines (and then it shows a cat licking JD3s ass). It's also why I remember him wanting to hand over the camera to his girlfriend so that she can record him kicking the **** out of nSpectre.

I am making this all up. I ****ing remember watching nSpectre get in his car and drive off man. I'm not ****ing delusional.
That was before he actually did anything. Seriously man. Find the ****ing video. No one else seems to remember it but you.

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
440 - 08-01-2008, 15:03
Quote:
You are making all this up, sorry.

From the dead man himself:
Quote:
... I bet he was really feeling great about what he did then. And ****, I must be a punk for doing what I did, huh? And to get photos of the guy and post them to show what happened but posted the story first, baiting for him to say it was a lie and then posted THE ****ING PHOTOGRAPHS. WOW, he sure made a funny with all this huh? Ho ho ho, everyones laughin now! Yeah, everyones laughin’, just the wrong people for the wrong reasons, but again, whatever.
Bawl Hall Scouting Report [Archive] - FLAME4CASH

I am curious what you are actually remembering. Please describe his body language for me.

Page 22 of 32

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page The more you knew: Jeremy Daspin died Feb. 14, 2008

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
.op is butt pirate , cops dodge ovens , dio's geting arrested , dun dun dun , f4$: the final chapter , flame4cash , jeremy daspin iii , monkey_b is a nerd , monkey_b is an idiot , oven dodger , owned , shit thread shit poster , suicidetaxi is god