The more you knew: Jeremy Daspin died Feb. 14, 2008 by Falhawk - Page 18 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page The more you knew: Jeremy Daspin died Feb. 14, 2008
Page 18 of 32
Monkey_b
VeteranX
Old
341 - 08-01-2008, 13:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyElTigre View Post
i plan to donate 15 million

it's in the plans, dont worry

You don't have the means to donate jack ****, this man does, and has reason to since his son fell victim to the disease. His word is worth a million times more than yours you ****ing wetback.

Sponsored Links
Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
342 - 08-01-2008, 13:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey_b View Post
Says his father plans on donating upwards of 12M for treatments of cancer. You guys would be true ****bags to **** with his sons grave.
He should've invested some of that money in not raising a white-trash douchebag for a son. Just saying.

TonyElTigre
VeteranXX
Old
343 - 08-01-2008, 13:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colosus View Post
Rayn would have if he was living with his brother-in-law and Jeremy Daspin the THIRD was threatening the life of a 5 year old girl to his brother-in-law while he wasn't home to deal with the situation.

Jeremy never actually directly confronted me. He picked on a guy who thought the internet was designed by the devil and threatened the life of a 5 year old girl. TW was shut down for a few hours while I dealt with the situation.

If I were home and was able to answer the phone, TW would have never been shut down and we would have had many more hours of audio to laugh about. I still don't think I made the wrong choice given the circumstances, but hate all you want.
Well i wasnt trying to take a jab at you (like kur was), we all have our reasons to do things. But you as well as me know rayn would have made some hilariously devious response and we all would have had a laugh.

MaDAssassin
VeteranXX
Old
344 - 08-01-2008, 13:38

Monkey_b
VeteranX
Old
345 - 08-01-2008, 13:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayn View Post
He should've invested some of that money in not raising a white-trash douchebag for a son. Just saying.
What does that have to do with having respect for a dead persons family? Especially when said persons father is clearly open to donating a big chunk of money to research diseases that could one day affect your own relatives.

You people take the internet way too seriously.

TonyElTigre
VeteranXX
Old
346 - 08-01-2008, 13:40
Quote:

You don't have the means to donate jack ****, this man does, and has reason to since his son fell victim to the disease. His word is worth a million times more than yours you ****ing wetback.
then why hasnt he donated the money yet? His soon has been dead for awhile now

aScotiA
VeteranXX
Old
347 - 08-01-2008, 13:41
i dunno, in all fairness col has had his share of hilarious devious responses as well

DrJonez
VeteranXX
Old
348 - 08-01-2008, 13:41
Quote:
What does that have to do with having respect for a dead persons family? Especially when said persons father is clearly open to donating a big chunk of money to research diseases that could one day affect your own relatives.

I'm really gonna lose sleep over someone putting a funny wreath on the grave of a lifelong douchebag who became a whiney ***** and threatened the life of a 5 year old because someone posted pictures of his house on the internet.

Sounds to me like he took the internet too seriously, not us.

Go wipe your vagina.

Monkey_b
VeteranX
Old
349 - 08-01-2008, 13:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyElTigre View Post
then why hasnt he donated the money yet? His soon has been dead for awhile now
I don't know, maybe because he is looking for the right outlet? I know if I plan on donating $12 million dollars I'm not going to dump it on the first ****ing charity bucket that comes my way. Your broke ass wouldn't understand that though since all you have to manage is the tacos you buy for lunch.

Monkey_b
VeteranX
Old
350 - 08-01-2008, 13:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJonez View Post
I'm really gonna lose sleep over someone putting a funny wreath on the grave of a lifelong douchebag who became a whiney ***** and threatened the life of a 5 year old because someone posted pictures of his house on the internet.
Someone took a GOATSE postcard to his family, at his place of residence. Most people would consider that offensive and crossing the line.

Yes we got good laughs at his expense, but don't try and try to twist it like TW didn't cast the first stone.

Anyways, remember how badly nSpectre got punked by Jeremy? That was some funny ****, way funnier than the actual goatsegram.

TonyElTigre
VeteranXX
Old
351 - 08-01-2008, 13:44
Quote:
I don't know, maybe because he is looking for the right outlet? I know if I plan on donating $12 million dollars I'm not going to dump it on the first ****ing charity bucket that comes my way. Your broke ass wouldn't understand that though since all you have to manage is the tacos you buy for lunch.
TACOS!!!

I can think of like 5 very valid cancer charities right now off the top of my head and im no philanthropist

Arachno
VeteranXV
Old
352 - 08-01-2008, 13:45
Quote:

Being rich doesn't necessarily mean he was a good parent. And evidently he wasn't.

TonyElTigre
VeteranXX
Old
353 - 08-01-2008, 13:47
Quote:
Someone took a GOATSE postcard to his family, at his place of residence. Most people would consider that offensive and crossing the line.

Yes we got good laughs at his expense, but don't try and try to twist it like TW didn't cast the first stone.

Anyways, remember how badly nSpectre got punked by Jeremy? That was some funny ****, way funnier than the actual goatsegram.
If you are in your mid 30's and living at your parents house you probably shouldn't be harassing people on the internet, its surely shouldnt be your "thing"

SirBatesAlot
VeteranX
Old
354 - 08-01-2008, 13:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by inkja View Post
You don't seem to understand the difference between making a joke on the internet, and actively placing something on someone's grave that will be seen by that dead man's family. You're an idiot.
you're a *****.

Monkey_b
VeteranX
Old
355 - 08-01-2008, 13:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arachno View Post
Being rich doesn't necessarily mean he was a good parent. And evidently he wasn't.
Evidently you can't read because his parenting skills aren't the issue. The fact that his son was a douchebag is irrelevant to what I'm saying.

Monkey_b
VeteranX
Old
356 - 08-01-2008, 13:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBatesAlot View Post
you're a *****.
Another internet tough guy

I bet your ***** ass would **** his pants just like nSpectre did when confronted by JD3. Please cut the macho crap you ****ing nerds.

S0C7
VeteranXV
Old
357 - 08-01-2008, 13:51
Quote:
For once I actually agree with Monkey_b. What was even funnier is how everyone here made it look like nSpectre was being all hardcore and cool.

Monkey_b
VeteranX
Old
358 - 08-01-2008, 13:53
Seriously, it's funny how biased this board was that they couldn't admit nSpectre got the living **** punked out of him.

Nerds really are a special breed.

Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
359 - 08-01-2008, 13:54
despin was a piece of **** and deserved what he got coming to him (yes cancer)

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
360 - 08-01-2008, 13:54

Nerrrrrrrrrrrrds!

Page 18 of 32

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page The more you knew: Jeremy Daspin died Feb. 14, 2008

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
.op is butt pirate , cops dodge ovens , dio's geting arrested , dun dun dun , f4$: the final chapter , flame4cash , jeremy daspin iii , monkey_b is a nerd , monkey_b is an idiot , oven dodger , owned , shit thread shit poster , suicidetaxi is god