Speed getting nerfed

Shitty patch idea. CCP fucked up by pushing too many speed goodies into rigs, mods and implants then they go "um, oh shit". So now the ships I fly are catching a nerf because of rich assholes flying vagas with high end faction mwd's, snake sets, rigs, boosters and nanos. GG ccp you douchebags.

Shitty patch idea. CCP fucked up by pushing too many speed goodies into rigs, mods and implants then they go "um, oh shit". So now the ships I fly are catching a nerf because of rich assholes flying vagas with high end faction mwd's, snake sets, rigs, boosters and nanos. GG ccp you douchebags.
:baby:

hey virge i have 13 million sp

over 2/3 of that is stuck in navigation, spaceship command, or gunnery for minmatar ships

fuck you faggot i hate you ccp time to start training for a raven

hey virge i have 13 million sp

over 2/3 of that is stuck in navigation, spaceship command, or gunnery for minmatar ships

fuck you faggot i hate you ccp time to start training for a raven

Dude, you'll still be able to speed tank.

But you'll no longer be at faggot level, but a more reasonable level of cock-suckin.

EDIT: That was harsh, didnt mean it.

As long as it's semi-possible to counter a speed tank I'm happy. Hopefully, it'll bring more piloting skill into the mix. I'm an Ishtar pilot btw.

I have to admit the 17km huggin that was on barry soured me. So long gayrods :)

The biggest chuckle for me is all these people proclaiming the vagabond as dead post patch.

But they all seem to sped-out in remembering that it was the defacto roaming hac for a while, that was only marginally sidelined by the t2 ammo nerf.

If anything, it seems that the vagabond will be proportionaly faster to its counterparts than it was pre-nano age.

Oh well.

The biggest chuckle for me is all these people proclaiming the vagabond as dead post patch.

But they all seem to sped-out in remembering that it was the defacto roaming hac for a while, that was only marginally sidelined by the t2 ammo nerf.

If anything, it seems that the vagabond will be proportionaly faster to its counterparts than it was pre-nano age.

Oh well.

one of the ccp faggots said that a 4km/s vaga is still easily possible and, when called out on this, revealed that his easy fit was the following:

10mn mwd
t2 lows
full snake set

which made me laugh

guess it doesnt matter though, ill just stick my minmatar faggot into a cane and run my new alt i am making with a scorp and rape ratters that way and use a muninn for fleet combat :shrug:

Back