Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Age of Conan
Reload this Page Kinda getting dull..
Page 1 of 2
Greywolf
VeteranX
Old
1 - 07-16-2008, 16:55
We have a guild town, yet only 2 people on during the day. And im having a real tough time wanting to log into get my level up, as theres no real "point". I cannot gain anything, I cannot lose anything and worst of all, I cant cause anyone else to lose anything. So if there is only the prospect of reaching 80 and then twidling my thumbs, its really hard to push to even get to 40

I wish i could smash someone face and have them lose gear. I wish we could TAKE OVER another guilds town, not just attack it. I wish we could have a area we could dominate.

yet we cant

Hopefully it will change soon

Sponsored Links
Die Hard
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
2 - 07-16-2008, 17:43
my whole guild just decided to quit the game, we had like 30 lvl 80s too, game's too fricking boring especially with all these bugs.

Anji
Veteran++
Old
3 - 07-16-2008, 18:03
i'm currently lvl'ing trying to get to lvl 80. but if I hear the lvl 80's talking damn. there's ntohing left to do.

and yeah would be awesome if you killed someone(has to be your approaximatly your lvl off-course) they would lose an item or something.

but now as it is. you get killed who cares.

you get to lvl 80 and you start over again (i'm not doing that btw. one main no alts for me)

Die hard join DW-server and "The Box" guild

Dimmesdale
VeteranX
Old
4 - 07-16-2008, 19:23
Yea I went ahead and cancelled my subscription. At level 80, you have to be in a group to do anything and the LFG system is broken. So you pretty much have to be in a large, active guild to have any fun at 80.

Calder
VeteranX
Old
5 - 07-16-2008, 22:48
Hit 80 and canceled the subscription before the first free month was over.

So did the rest of SN

Greywolf
VeteranX
Old
6 - 07-17-2008, 00:27
well apparently soon ppl/guilds will have more power, this fugative system i think will really suck. Only if your "wanted" do you actually lose anything. And to get that status you have to basicall kill half the town of tortage when ur lvl 80.

The guilds can fight over "wonders" which give "perks" (great?)

But at the moment there is no point on having a town, or going to lvl 80. I dont know how people can stay focused on trying to get there :\

If in the pvp servers, people lost their items if they died. People could pick up loot from players...That would be more interesting.

But insted they put in BoE, and dont even have the pvp system in yet.

And they decreased all the npcs, boob size? wtf?!

Anji
Veteran++
Old
7 - 07-17-2008, 08:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greywolf View Post
well apparently soon ppl/guilds will have more power, this fugative system i think will really suck. Only if your "wanted" do you actually lose anything. And to get that status you have to basicall kill half the town of tortage when ur lvl 80.

But at the moment there is no point on having a town, or going to lvl 80. I dont know how people can stay focused on trying to get there :\

If in the pvp servers, people lost their items if they died. People could pick up loot from players...That would be more interesting.

I really like the idea of if you got pvp'd you lose an item BUT they have put on restrictions; either

A)you can only get killed by people 1 or 2 lvl lower/higher then you
B) make a pvp area (anyone ever played runescape ? they had a place called the wildnerness it's the only place you could get killed by pvp)

now as it is, I think i'm just playing to have a bit of fun cause belgium weather sucks. but I doubt i'll be renewing my membership for 3 months. I have 2 more weeks left i'll cross that bridge when I get there

Cheers

MountainDewMike
VeteranX
Old
8 - 07-17-2008, 16:26
This game is flopping harder than Vlade Divac in a playoff game.

[SES]BaNsHee
VeteranXV
Old
9 - 07-17-2008, 17:00
Im bored with the game too. I hop on and have some lvl 25 wars in tortage with some friends and its fun for a few, but with NCAA out now, theres no point in renewing for me.

Greywolf
VeteranX
Old
10 - 07-18-2008, 00:16
Well just so people know. After todays patch I have to say...wow

Just to list some things...

-our guild town has mechants for all the buildings
-we have 20-30 level 80 guards walking our guild city
-they improved performance
-helped the ranger class
-changed the UI for better guild support..

So far I have to say this patch has been awsome from what ive seen

I cant say I can give up on it just yet. Seems that guild warfare might be interesting. Im going to be putting my time toward a seige expert. lol whatever thats worth

-=TTC=-Serpreme
VeteranX
Old
11 - 07-18-2008, 20:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greywolf View Post

Yeah i'm done with AoC i think. Canceled my subscription, still dont want to do EVE , maybe CoD4?

Breyer
VeteranX
Old
12 - 07-18-2008, 23:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimmesdale View Post
Yea I went ahead and cancelled my subscription. At level 80, you have to be in a group to do anything and the LFG system is broken. So you pretty much have to be in a large, active guild to have any fun at 80.
Actually from what I hear it's still not fun even with that.

I "quit" a long time ago (though somehow Funcom gave me a free month so I can still log in).

Tried to come back to the game several times but they just keep dicking it up more and more with every patch.

for good measure

Darmok & Jalad
VeteranX
Old
13 - 07-19-2008, 04:36
eh i'm pretty bored too...

civ rev anyone?

Feannag
VeteranXV
Old
14 - 07-19-2008, 08:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calder View Post
Hit 80 and canceled the subscription before the first free month was over.

So did the rest of SN
I don't even think I got to 25 before I canceled. I took ques from you guys complaining about lack of end-game content, class imbalances, and seeing my whole problems with the bugs.

SkittleBrew
VeteranX
Old
15 - 07-19-2008, 21:16
Just cancelled my account at level 75. I got so bored I even spent the last 2 weeks botting.

TonyElTigre
VeteranXV
Old
16 - 07-21-2008, 15:32
WOW KILLEr

4 SHO

Guruth
VeteranX
Old
17 - 07-21-2008, 18:54
I picked the game up a few days after it was released but I didnt realy expect much. I played it on and off for a week and a half, by then I was pretty bored of it already. Around that time a friend happened to show me some old text based Moos and Muds they used to play and I was alot more entertained by them lol.

Terra
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
18 - 07-21-2008, 19:43
Canceled today...

Przn
VeteranXV
Old
19 - 07-29-2008, 13:11
The beta had all this **** in it - sieges, pvp rank system, etc. They rolled back to an archaic build on release (presumably for stability).

now everyone i know quit. a level 80 or two, and nothing to do!

too bad. the game was pretty awesome - it just needed something worth doing.

Gouge
VeteranX
Old
20 - 07-31-2008, 14:45
I canceled today...

Page 1 of 2

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Age of Conan
Reload this Page Kinda getting dull..

Social Website Bullshit