[official]the nyc story every non-troll wants to read told by fraggle by fraggle - Page 12 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [official]the nyc story every non-troll wants to read told by fraggle
Page 12 of 33
nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
221 - 07-08-2008, 11:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excel View Post
Dont like the idea of them. Where I live, you dont need cash, period. There arent any stores that are cash only, the bars all run tabs.

I want a buffer between my money and the wide wide world of sports, so I use credit.
what the

Sponsored Links
HeLLrAiSr
VeteranXV
Old
222 - 07-08-2008, 12:07
Fancy Cat 7-11 story:

After Fancy Cat was fuming as posted in his previous story he mentioned me driving him around to cool off. While this did happen, he left a few things out which I'd be happy to fill in.

In the car ride home from the house of 30 nonexistant women, FancyJoe was indeed fuming. He wanted to kill someone, and I wasn't really about to let that happen. The car had Fancy Cat, Akuma and the two girls that came to the club with us that night. They're also in pictures, shown here:

Fancy was in the front seat, akuma in the back with the two girls. I thought fancy was going to start bulging veins and turning a shade of green, but thankfully it didn't happen...he was REALLY upset at the notion of getting kicked out of the house where we were supposed to stay for a few reasons. He mentioned the money spent on beer, which Fc already mentioned before, the idea of people driving drunk (even though myself and ayz who drove akumas car were both sober by that point), and hearing the door slamming when we were pulling out. FC wasn't too happy about that.

Akuma was doing his best to calm FC down during the car ride, which was about 10 minutes long. Akuma and the 2 girls get out (after i told them absolutely not to dropping them off at their houses) at akumas aunts house where we all were staying, and FC stays in the car with me. I told him (or we both decided) it would be best to have him calm down instead of him walking into akumas aunts house in a fit of rage. I drove around to the nearest 7-11, which I had to search for because of the ****in fog off the ocean. That was fun.

We get to the 7-11 and this is one of the funniest parts of the trip for me. I'm about 6' myself and FC towers over me. We walk into the 7-11 and FC makes a b-line for the bottles of water, and the indian dude working the counter stares at him, then at me. All i say is "yeah he's...big" making a hand motion to show height with my hand above me. I ask FC if he wants anything and try to grab the **** and pay for it, he goes "WHAT THE **** ARE YOU KIDDING ME, YOURE NOT PAYING FOR ANYTHING" At this point I wasn't going to argue with him :p

So he goes up to the counter and asks for a pack of cigs and a lighter, and picks a white bic lighter and puts it on the counter. The indian guy, much to my chagrin says to FC "white is bad luck, shouldn't pick white."

I just look at him and think to myself FC looks at him and this is what follows:

FancyCat: White isn't a bad color, whites a good color. BLACK is a bad color.

Stupid: No black is good luck, white is bad luck you are wrong!

FancyCat: No you're black and you're bad luck. I hate you, you're dumb.

Stupid: I am black, I hate you too.

FancyCat: (as he walks out) I hope you die, you're the worst person I have ever met. You are black, sups.

Stupid: OK watch for car accident!

That ticked me off, but whatever. Afterwards Fancy was telling me how great of an idea it would be to tackle the girls refridgerator and break her appliances. I drove him back to Akumas aunts house, after he was all calmed down.

Lord Elessar
or something³
Contributor
Old
223 - 07-08-2008, 12:08
I don't carry cash just because I'm too lazy to go to the ATM.

This is an intesting thread. Neat stories. sounds like you all got out your checkbooks.

Rambro
VeteranXV
Old
224 - 07-08-2008, 12:11
HR that is one of the most unfunny funny stories ive ever heard

El Scorcho
VeteranX
Old
225 - 07-08-2008, 12:12
you're bad luck

HeLLrAiSr
VeteranXV
Old
226 - 07-08-2008, 12:13
It might have been a "you had to be there thing"

fraggle
VeteranXV
Old
227 - 07-08-2008, 12:13
i'm broke i don't have cash or credit. pay my tab *****es.

Chaol
VeteranXX
Old
228 - 07-08-2008, 12:15
I'm going to assume
Quote:
FancyCat: No you're black and you're bad luck. I hate you, you're dumb.
is verbatim and piss my pants laughing.

Rambro
VeteranXV
Old
229 - 07-08-2008, 12:17
Im curious as to how many internet/terms were used

did any of the following get regular usage or talked about:

ROFL
LOLWUT
IRL
The Look
Beltbuckle
Kuryami
"I know shok"
Minedisk
Ski
Troll
Flame
Lurk
sand in vag
P n B

be honest

Excel
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
230 - 07-08-2008, 12:20
We mostly yelled "I am the last one!" and variations of the dwarf's "... and my Axe!" at each other in scot accents.

HeLLrAiSr
VeteranXV
Old
231 - 07-08-2008, 12:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaol View Post
I'm going to assume

is verbatim and piss my pants laughing.
everything is word for word what he said, i was stone sober at that point

ayz
VeteranXX
Old
232 - 07-08-2008, 12:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excel View Post
We mostly yelled "I am the last one!" and variations of the dwarf's "... and my Axe!" at each other in scot accents.
by we excel means himself, fc, and akuma

Paladin-5
VeteranXX
Old
233 - 07-08-2008, 12:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by twiztid View Post
i'm beginning to think this is all one big troll

HeLLrAiSr
VeteranXV
Old
234 - 07-08-2008, 12:26
well you're an idiot

Paladin-5
VeteranXX
Old
235 - 07-08-2008, 12:36
If all this true why would anyone hang out, let alone travel a considerable distance to hang out with him

fraggle
VeteranXV
Old
236 - 07-08-2008, 12:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin-5 View Post
If all this true why would anyone hang out, let alone travel a considerable distance to hang out with him
i asked that question so many times you don't even want to know.

Obskure
VeteranX
Old
237 - 07-08-2008, 12:44
i want to know

Rambro
VeteranXV
Old
238 - 07-08-2008, 12:45
also fraggle cant u simply call akuma and ask him to reply.......any other day u cannot keep him off of this board....hell he even posts when hes not at a computer

fraggle
VeteranXV
Old
239 - 07-08-2008, 12:47
i spoke to akuma on aim and he refused to reply. i can post the log if y'all want.

9Millimeter
VeteranXV
Old
240 - 07-08-2008, 12:48
post it

you haven't held anything back so far

so why start now

Page 12 of 33

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [official]the nyc story every non-troll wants to read told by fraggle

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
bad good not story , badmofo has a huge penis , check it , fraggle = attention whore , free gon , kahula lays jew eggs , matthew dewald is fat , missjess sighting! , rambro is a nigger , suicidetaxi is god , wooooo