Reload this Page How to convert Unbelievers
Page 2 of 19
Stinkfist
Server Bitch
Old
21 - 07-05-2008, 00:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sipher77 View Post
So, please explain to me how the Universe was created. What action caused the creation of matter? Matter cannot be created nor destroyed, so what created Matter because it definitely exists.
I'll work on that while you go figure out how god was created.

Sponsored Links
Evil Light Bulb
VeteranX
Old
22 - 07-05-2008, 00:59
fear and guilt

escapedturkey
Veteran4
Old
23 - 07-05-2008, 00:59
Quote:
When I mentioned the Holy Spirit it was merely a textual prayer to my God to give me strenght. I did not use the Holy Spirit to attempt to prove anything.
I thought you were supposed to pray in silence.

Still, if you are up to the challenge, please explain your beliefs and reasoning without using the bible as a reference.

Sipher77
Veteran++
Old
24 - 07-05-2008, 00:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkfist View Post
I'll work on that while you go figure out how god was created.
The original premise of this discussion was that God would not be mentioned. I was challenged to a duel, and I have merely picked up the glove.

Sipher77
Veteran++
Old
25 - 07-05-2008, 01:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by escapedturkey View Post

Still, if you are up to the challenge, please explain your beliefs and reasoning without using the bible as a reference.
As a follower of Christ, I attempt to imitate my Lord. The Lord Christ prayed to God with his mouth, therefore we should all as well.

Stinkfist
Server Bitch
Old
26 - 07-05-2008, 01:04
Quote:
The original premise of this discussion was that God would not be mentioned. I was challenged to a duel, and I have merely picked up the glove.
ok then, given that the universe has always existed, over millions of years it was just a matter of time before a place like earth was created and spawned life.

Whether it was a spec of dust or a ball of gas, this galaxy was created, and thus we exist.

There you go, you have your answer. :P.

Gil
VeteranXV
Old
27 - 07-05-2008, 01:04
Quote:
So, please explain to me how the Universe was created. What action caused the creation of matter? Matter cannot be created nor destroyed, so what created Matter because it definitely exists.
Matter can be converted to energy. Einstein came up with the equations, and we've proved it. Quantum mechanics shows how the line blurs at smaller degrees

In the beginning, there was an infinitesimally small ball of matter-energy existed, and something caused it to expand. It still is expanding. A lot of the matter-energy slid over to the matter side, and a lot slid over to the energy side.

There are 4 fundamental forces that act on everything within the universe: gravity, elecromagnetism, the strong force, and the weak force, the last 2 only affecting sub-subatomic particles. The latter 3 are all the same force in different forms, and we can mathematically connect them. To date, we have only been able to connect them to gravity via Higgs' theories. The Large Hadron Collider, being constructed underground in Europe will prove (or disprove) the existence of the Higgs Boson, a sub-subatomic particle that allows gravity to be another form of the electromagnetic-weak-strong force.

This is being done so physicists can show there is 1 type matter-energy particle that makes up all matter (and all the space between it), and 1 force that acts on it. (it acts differently under different conditions)

Fear2
VeteranXV
Old
28 - 07-05-2008, 01:04
hitler went to heaven because he believed in god.

Last edited by Fear2; 07-05-2008 at 01:06.. Reason: .
Stinkfist
Server Bitch
Old
29 - 07-05-2008, 01:05
in the end, it's all made up, but if it makes you a better person, then so be it and good luck.

escapedturkey
Veteran4
Old
30 - 07-05-2008, 01:07
So basically, you are saying that you are incapable of having this discussion without using the bible as a reference?

Sipher77
Veteran++
Old
31 - 07-05-2008, 01:07
Quote:

Ok, here we go lol.

Anyways, my rationale is that time goes to infinity. We know through science that matter can not be created nor destroyed. But we know that matter exists in this Universe. How is this so? Something must have created matter and caused the chain of events that results in the expansion of the Universe. Something had to have caused this. What is it?

The answer is we do not know. But we do know either an event or entity of some sort had to have caused it. Therefore, this explains my belief in an entity at least.

Now we can look at it further as an entity of some sort created the Earth as we know it. Just because matter expands in the Universe does not mean that life could have formed. Now we have to explain life on this planet. What causes barren lifeless matter to eventually create a cell that eventually forms more complicated life that results in things we see today? I will have to say an entity or event. I go with entity.

SaintDude
Miss Deaf Texas++
Contributor
Old
32 - 07-05-2008, 01:08
Quote:
2. The ten foot rule. Anyone within ten feet of you is fair game. If someone sneezes, say, "God Bless You" and smile, while making eye contact. At stores, if someone is in front of you, say, "Marcia! I missed you in Church on Sunday!" When she turns around, you of course say, "Oh I'm sorry I thought you were someone else! From behind I could have sworn you sat in front of me in Church!" Then you'll both laugh and she'll feel good all day, and maybe think about actually going to Church herself.

LOL, I'm sorry too funny.
Ignoring your obvious trolling I'd probably pop you square in your mouth if you tried that **** on me.

Sipher77
Veteran++
Old
33 - 07-05-2008, 01:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gil View Post
Matter can be converted to energy. Einstein came up with the equations, and we've proved it. Quantum mechanics shows how the line blurs at smaller degrees

In the beginning, there was an infinitesimally small ball of matter-energy existed, and something caused it to expand. It still is expanding. A lot of the matter-energy slid over to the matter side, and a lot slid over to the energy side.

There are 4 fundamental forces that act on everything within the universe: gravity, elecromagnetism, the strong force, and the weak force, the last 2 only affecting sub-subatomic particles. The latter 3 are all the same force in different forms, and we can mathematically connect them. To date, we have only been able to connect them to gravity via Higgs' theories. The Large Hadron Collider, being constructed underground in Europe will prove (or disprove) the existence of the Higgs Boson, a sub-subatomic particle that allows gravity to be another form of the electromagnetic-weak-strong force.

This is being done so physicists can show there is 1 type matter-energy particle that makes up all matter (and all the space between it), and 1 force that acts on it. (it acts differently under different conditions)
So, how was energy created? I am not a scientist so I do not know these answers.

Nash
Nazi Admin++
Contributor
Old
34 - 07-05-2008, 01:10
There is no god.

Stinkfist
Server Bitch
Old
35 - 07-05-2008, 01:11
Quote:
Ok, here we go lol.

Anyways, my rationale is that time goes to infinity. We know through science that matter can not be created nor destroyed. But we know that matter exists in this Universe. How is this so? Something must have created matter and caused the chain of events that results in the expansion of the Universe. Something had to have caused this. What is it?

The answer is we do not know. But we do know either an event or entity of some sort had to have caused it. Therefore, this explains my belief in an entity at least.

Now we can look at it further as an entity of some sort created the Earth as we know it. Just because matter expands in the Universe does not mean that life could have formed. Now we have to explain life on this planet. What causes barren lifeless matter to eventually create a cell that eventually forms more complicated life that results in things we see today? I will have to say an entity or event. I go with entity.
ah, but you're supposed to keep god out of this... :P

escapedturkey
Veteran4
Old
36 - 07-05-2008, 01:12
Quote:
You choose the entity based on the flip of a coin or another reason?

Sipher77
Veteran++
Old
37 - 07-05-2008, 01:15
Quote:
You choose the entity based on the flip of a coin or another reason?
If you go with the random event route, now you have to explain what caused this random event. Lets assume Big Bang Theory is correct. What caused the inital inifinte volume core to eventually explode and create everything as we know it? What was before it? Why did it happen, and why didnt things just stay the same with the infinitely dense core? There has to be a trigger, you have to fall back to something starting it.

Using Occam's razor, you choose the easiest of the two choices. That is why I go with entity.

Gil
VeteranXV
Old
38 - 07-05-2008, 01:15
Quote:
So, how was energy created? I am not a scientist so I do not know these answers.
See, now you look like an idiot.

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
39 - 07-05-2008, 01:16
this thread is nonbeleivable

Fear2
VeteranXV
Old
40 - 07-05-2008, 01:16
sipher needs to work on his trolling, its becoming too obvious.

Page 2 of 19

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page How to convert Unbelievers

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
anthony maio , badmofo has a huge penis , ban this faggot , boner inducing , crucifiction , faggot thread , fartiusstinkius rocks , free gon , god couldn't be any gayer , historical inventions , kill the boy , matthew dewald is fat , sky-fairy myth , troll , zombie worship