Official Christianity Thread by Sipher77 - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Official Christianity Thread
Page 2 of 27
Thread Tools
Gil
VeteranX
Old
21 - 07-02-2008, 10:33 PM
Reply With Quote
Jesus stood up to the religious leaders of his time.

Young people try to do so today, but they just wind up being rebels without a cause.
 
Gil is offline
 
Sponsored Links
MeSlayer
VeteranXV
Old
22 - 07-02-2008, 10:33 PM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon View Post
Jesus built my hotrod.
its a love affair

mainly, jesus and my car
 
MeSlayer is offline
 
Sipher77
Veteran++
Old
23 - 07-02-2008, 10:34 PM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by John the Jammer View Post
When Jesus talked about the Pharisees he was stating the problem involved with doctrinal religion. Jesus's teachings were likened to unleavened bread, while the Pharisees teachings though originally expressed the word of God, had become in such a way as leavening bread.

One example of Catholism leavening the teachings of Jesus, is the worship of God through intermediarys such as the Saints and the Mary. Mary was not an important figure and should not be worshiped on the same level as God. Mary merely gave birth to Jesus, she was never really mentioned after that.
 
Sipher77 is offline
 
Vanster
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
24 - 07-02-2008, 10:34 PM
Reply With Quote
I hope this is a troll thread.
 
Vanster is offline
 
Sipher77
Veteran++
Old
25 - 07-02-2008, 10:36 PM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by DudeofDeath View Post
You poor weak minded ****.

Practice what you preach and STFU. You should go live in the woods and wipe your ass with your beard. Thats ****ing christianity man.


One of the most heinous posts I've ever seen on TW.
Because Man's nature is sin itself, it is impossible for me to "practice what I preach". The only thing I can do is try my best and consult God to slowly formulate me in Christ's image through the Holy Spirit. Thus the nature of the beast.
 
Sipher77 is offline
 
HaPpY
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
26 - 07-02-2008, 10:36 PM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sipher77 View Post
Jesus followed the Law of God while preaching the new Gospel. Though he was a Jew by practice he introduced the new Gospel according to God's New Testament economy.
or so you would believe based on the popularity contest that was the counsel of nicea.

you cant call yourself a true christian without studying its past... and if you did and still call yourself a christian you cant call yourself a reasonable person.
 
HaPpY is offline
 
Last edited by HaPpY; 07-02-2008 at 10:39 PM.
[PoE]Anthem
VeteranXV
Old
27 - 07-02-2008, 10:37 PM
Reply With Quote
Wow. I tried it, But instead of "Jesus", I used "Thor". Thanks to your suggestion, I am now going to Valhalla, sucker! Have fun eating cream cheese with John-Paul and Mother Teresa while I'm downing mead with Styrbjörn, Hothbrodd, and ravaging all the wenches.
 
[PoE]Anthem is offline
 
Code4
BP's Pimpx
Contributor
Old
28 - 07-02-2008, 10:38 PM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sipher77 View Post
When Jesus talked about the Pharisees he was stating the problem involved with doctrinal religion. Jesus's teachings were likened to unleavened bread, while the Pharisees teachings though originally expressed the word of God, had become in such a way as leavening bread.

One example of Catholism leavening the teachings of Jesus, is the worship of God through intermediarys such as the Saints and the Mary. Mary was not an important figure and should not be worshiped on the same level as God. Mary merely gave birth to Jesus, she was never really mentioned after that.
Catholics don't worship the saints and mary. They respect them and pray to them to ask favors. It's about the same as asking your neighbor to help you work on your car. Asking your neighbor for a favor doesn't mean you worship him.
 
Code4 is offline
 
SINep
VeteranX
Old
29 - 07-02-2008, 10:38 PM
Reply With Quote
 
SINep is offline
 
Ultrakiller
VeteranX
Old
30 - 07-02-2008, 10:38 PM
Reply With Quote
I predict exponential growth
 
Ultrakiller is offline
 
Sipher77
Veteran++
Old
31 - 07-02-2008, 10:39 PM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaPpY View Post
or so you would believe based on the popularity contest that was the counsel of nicea
After Jesus's death it was stated the man would be given the authority to spread the Gospel to all ends of the Earth. God gave man the Holy Spirit to give him strenght in this most holy of missions. Thus the Council of Nicea is validated and I am sure it was God's Will.
 
Sipher77 is offline
 
Sipher77
Veteran++
Old
32 - 07-02-2008, 10:40 PM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Code4 View Post
Catholics don't worship the saints and mary. They respect them and pray to them to ask favors. It's about the same as asking your neighbor to help you work on your car. Asking your neighbor for a favor doesn't mean you worship him.
Good point, my mistake. Why should we ask dead men and women favors? Christ himselves only spiritual relationship was God and thus we should model our behaviors like Christ's. Having no intermediaries between man and God.
 
Sipher77 is offline
 
Loco-Raider
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
33 - 07-02-2008, 10:40 PM
Reply With Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GcVnhNjWV0
 
Loco-Raider is offline
 
HaPpY
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
34 - 07-02-2008, 10:41 PM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sipher77 View Post
After Jesus's death it was stated the man would be given the authority to spread the Gospel to all ends of the Earth. God gave man the Holy Spirit to give him strenght in this most holy of missions. Thus the Council of Nicea is validated and I am sure it was God's Will.
and grass came before the sun and moon.
 
HaPpY is offline
 
SaintDude
Miss Deaf Texas++
Contributor
Old
35 - 07-02-2008, 10:41 PM
Reply With Quote
 
SaintDude is offline
 
SaintDude
Miss Deaf Texas++
Contributor
Old
36 - 07-02-2008, 10:42 PM
Reply With Quote
 
SaintDude is offline
 
Boomerman
VeteranXV
Old
37 - 07-02-2008, 10:42 PM
Reply With Quote
I wonder how many will actually try this?
 
Boomerman is offline
 
SaintDude
Miss Deaf Texas++
Contributor
Old
38 - 07-02-2008, 10:42 PM
Reply With Quote
 
SaintDude is offline
 
Vanster
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
39 - 07-02-2008, 10:42 PM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Code4 View Post
Catholics don't worship the saints and mary. They respect them and pray to them to ask favors.
If you are praying to someone to ask them to use their supernatural ability to grant you a favor, you are worshiping.
 
Vanster is offline
 
SaintDude
Miss Deaf Texas++
Contributor
Old
40 - 07-02-2008, 10:43 PM
Reply With Quote
 
SaintDude is offline
 
Page 2 of 27
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Official Christianity Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
athiesm , badmofo has a huge penis , badmofo is faggot , boy must be sacrificed , bullshit , christian , delusions , free gon , fuck christians , fuck jesus , gay priest , get a mind of your own , goth , irrational , jesus built my hotrod , kill the boy , nogodforme , overpopulators , priest touches boy , reggs , religious fuck , shitlicks for jesus , suicidetaxi is god , will smith

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:20 PM.