[Legions] What pissses me off the most

I just started a game. IA name is Rampancy. Join up, I want to try chasing you around a bit.

settle down there, tough guy.

on that note, i can't believe you're still defending this piece of shit. non-stop, all day and night long. go outside you basement dwelling pimple kingdom

Yeah NoFix, cause that was all smack talk and e-posturing. :rolleyes: I'm honestly curious. If he can actually outrun me without downjet, more power to him.

Yeah NoFix, cause that was all smack talk and e-posturing. :rolleyes: I'm honestly curious. If he can actually outrun me without downjet, more power to him.

You think this game requires more skill than it does, that's all. So someone says it's easy to do something that you've put 99999 hours into ... makes your blood boil to the point you start initiating challenges like you're a fuckin bad ass game master faggot.

My blood's fine, actually. I want to see if he's as fast as he says he is. If so, then I'm 100% wrong about downjetting, and I'll be man enough to admit it. What I suspect is likely is that he's using slopes where downjet wouldn't make much of a difference, and that he's good enough at predicting where he'll land that he's able to hit slopes without anything greater than slight adjustments, but we'll see.

My blood's fine, actually. I want to see if he's as fast as he says he is. If so, then I'm 100% wrong about downjetting, and I'll be man enough to admit it. What I suspect is likely is that he's using slopes where downjet wouldn't make much of a difference, and that he's good enough at predicting where he'll land that he's able to hit slopes without anything greater than slight adjustments, but we'll see.

If that's what you suspect, then why not leave it at that?

If that's what you suspect, then why not leave it at that?
Because I want to see if I'm wrong?

I'd much rather get a more accurate picture of the game mechanics than go babbling on about the subject when I'm misinformed. I don't mind being proven wrong.

whats the point in even arguing about this game.

THe people who are honest say it fucking sucks

and the desperate fanboi's say it will probably fucking suck for at least teh next 2 years.

We all agree the game will fucking suck for the foreseeable future lets get along

Because I want to see if I'm wrong?

I'd much rather get a more accurate picture of the game mechanics than go babbling on about the subject when I'm misinformed. I don't mind being proven wrong.

You're an expert, you should have no problems recreating something posted by someone that's played the game for .00001% of the time you have.

THe people who are honest say it fucking sucks
The people who strongly dislike it say it fucking sucks.
and the desperate fanboi's say it will probably fucking suck for at least teh next 2 years.
Yes, many people have said that it definitely has potential and are waiting to see new content come out. You might get points across better if you used the same English as the rest of us; constantly having to translate your shit into reality is mildly irritating. Now go back in your cage.

im guessing rampancy is no older than 16 because he hasn't discovered yet that making yourself look like a rabid fanboy is not the right way to convince people

im guessing rampancy is no older than 16 because he hasn't discovered yet that making yourself look like a rabid fanboy is not the right way to convince people

Pretty much. He'd fit in fine around TW if it was back in the 1999-2001 era, as opposed to 2008.

using lightmapCompression fixed my most of my FPS problems

$pref::Interior::lightmapCompression = "1";

or

$pref::Interior::noLightmaps = "1";

Back