in this thread, i will post the life story of tribalwar's own gon by fraggle - Page 13 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page in this thread, i will post the life story of tribalwar's own gon
Page 13 of 26
Diablo Escobar
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
241 - 06-23-2008, 18:59
but do you know which team he played for and did not turret farm for?

Sponsored Links
-§trife-
VeteranXX
Old
242 - 06-23-2008, 18:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyanide View Post
sabr1na's bday was the other day

her and zoink had a b day bash :-D
are they still together?

fraggle
VeteranXV
Old
243 - 06-23-2008, 19:02
gon played for faces, tsunami, kov, severe, jdl, gfa, gdl and the spice girls.

jerry
VeteranXX
Old
244 - 06-23-2008, 19:02
yeah

-§trife-
VeteranXX
Old
245 - 06-23-2008, 19:02
what the ****

how is your relationship with him

jerry
VeteranXX
Old
246 - 06-23-2008, 19:04
i have seen him a few times in the 6 or 7 years or however long it has been

he is nice & funny etc.

he one time wore a shirt that was a size 2 small & said "DAD U DA MAN" on it

one time i accidently threw my basketball into a tree (oops) and he climbed the tree and got it out and i think he was drunk or something because he decided to swing out of the tree off a branch that was probably 15 feet in the air over concrete

i think he broke his arm or something

that **** was hilarious

-§trife-
VeteranXX
Old
247 - 06-23-2008, 19:06
thats wild

does he regale you with stories of how he once got 50 points playing HO on snowblind in matchplay

Megaera
VeteranXV
Old
248 - 06-23-2008, 19:07
Holy christ, this brings back some serious memories. This is the best thread in a long time. Kudos fraggle kudos.

jerry
VeteranXX
Old
249 - 06-23-2008, 19:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by -§trife- View Post
thats wild

does he regale you with stories of how he once got 50 points playing HO on snowblind in matchplay
no

2 be honest i personally think he sucked at tribes

also i ****in a-mazed him with my skills in counterstrike

i was like 28-2 w/ the double pistols

**** i was totally on fire

absent
VeteranXX
Old
250 - 06-23-2008, 19:45
o

ScooBySnaCk
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
251 - 06-23-2008, 20:02
absent never rated on any team his wanna be hatred is dumb. Cy and fraggle rock and everyone of course sucks my dick

absent
VeteranXX
Old
252 - 06-23-2008, 20:06
are you drunk

claudius
VeteranX
Old
253 - 06-23-2008, 20:10
sorry arguing with emo's isn't my style go cut your wrist productively

ScooBySnaCk
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
254 - 06-23-2008, 20:13
Claudius coming into any thread rocks because he is so ****ing stupid its just a win/win.

fraggle
VeteranXV
Old
255 - 06-23-2008, 21:15
Part VIII -- The Saga Continues

With news of the bicoastal LAN spreading, fraggle talked Gon into a road trip from Detroit (near his home base of Sarnia), to Los Angeles, with a stop in St. Louis to pick up the notorious |NH|-LoneWolf, who was now calling himself Glare, hoping to distance himself from the NovaHawk days. Early one morning Gon met fraggle in Detroit and the journey began.

Once Gon and fraggle arrived in Ellisville, Missouri (a homogenous trailer park west of St. Louis), Glare suggested that the three of them have lunch at a local Steak -n- Shake establishment. At this restaurant, it was suggested to Gon's waitress that Gon had recently been sprung from prison -- and thus the folklore of Gon began -- and the waitress seemed fascinated by Gon's ability to muster up the masculinity to order a Strawberry-Banana flavored milkshake, and devour it effortlessly, without once having his sexual preference questioned by his dining companions.

Gon would spend the entire trip in the passenger seat, because while he was 20 years old at the time, Gon had not yet secured a driver's license (too many hoes, too little time). After a day or two of driving, Gon arrived in Salt Lake City Utah where he met up with [HvC] Scuba who took Gon & friends on an impromptu tour of the city. Gon embarked down John Stockton Boulevard, turned on Karl Malone Lane, and had a group of Mormons try to convert him at the main Mormon Temple in downtown Salt Lake City. After his extensive tour of Salt Lake City, which took all of 3 hours, Gon hit the road again, hoping to reach Reno by nightfall.

While driving on Interstate 80 in Eastern Nevada, a stray Minivan caught Gon's attention, because it was occupied by two young semi-attractive females. Gon convinced Glare to drop his pants and show these young ladies the moon, and Glare did so. Gon was happy . That night, Gon arrived at ScooBySnaCk's condo in Reno, Nevada. ScooBy was nice enough to prepare a steak for Gon, and Gon ate it joyfully.

A few days later, Gon arrived at TribalWars: West, in Century City, California. Gon immediately became acquainted with Noot, a young Marine stationed at Camp Pendleton. The next day, Nido arrived at the hotel, eager to meet with Gon for the very first time. Gon and Nido shared a warm embrace and Gon decided that they should go to eat some lunch. Nido suggested In-N-Out burger, and Gon agreed. Nido, despite living in Southern California, has absolutely no sense of direction and seemed to get lost while transporting Gon to In-N-Out. Eventually, Nido and Gon wound up at an In-N-Out Burger establishment in Inglewood, California, most famous for being shouted out to in a Snoop Dogg video. Suffice to say, Nido & Gon were the only white faces at this establishment, but that did not bother Gon in the least, because Gon loves all, and all love Gon.

Gon ordered his Double-Double with Fries to stay, and he sat there and ate his food, while tens of Black Americans eyed him; wondering what a skinhead whiteboy was doing in their neck of the woods, eating at their local eatery. Gon finished his food and returned to the LAN, never to see Nido again.

That night, Gon decided to get ****faced, so he convinced fraggle and Toddler to make a beer run, and they did. Upon their return, Gon proceeded to get inebriated beyond belief. Later that night, Gon returned to his hotel room to find Noot asleep on his Air Mattress. Gon tried to remove Noot from the vicinity, but Noot would not budge. Gon then urinated all over Noot, and Noot moved just enough so that Gon could get a good night's rest on his air mattress.

The next day, a group of tribers went to the Hotel restaurant for lunch with Gon. When Monkey_B saw Gon headed out of the LAN area, he followed Gon to the restaurant and sat next to Gon at the bar. Monkey_B offered Gon some fries, and when Gon declined, Monkey_B inquired as to "WHYYYYYYY" Gon didn't like him. Gon continued to eat. Monkey_B continued to whine.

Later that day, [POE]-ferret arrived at the LAN to take Gon and fraggle to a Los Angeles Dodgers baseball game. At the game, a group of Mexican hecklers threw a bobblehead doll at Gon, narrowly missing him and striking ferret, an ex-Army guy with a bad temper. ferret told the Wetbacks that if they even looked in his general direction again that he would have INS up their ass so hard that anyone in a 30 yard area named Juan would get deported. This amused Gon. The highlight of the game for Gon was when his hero, Canadian countryman Eric Gagne, entered the game. Gon was happy .

The LAN ended and the trip home was largely uneventful. When Gon arrived in Detroit, however, Ernie was not at the rendezvous point at the given time. Since Ernie did not have a cellular phone at the time, Gon waited alone at Bob's Big Boy in the Detroit area for upwards of 4 hours until Ernie arrived to pick him up. Ernie was questioned in detail at the border about his previous arrest for smuggling maple syrup, which explained the 4 plus hour delay.

With Gon finally resting back in Sarnia, another chapter in the Gon story ends.

(to be continued...)

ScooBySnaCk
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
256 - 06-23-2008, 21:16
i will hold my wrist cutting

nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
257 - 06-23-2008, 21:22
this is like a fable

Flyersfan
VeteranXX
Old
258 - 06-23-2008, 21:46
its amazing that an entire chapter of gon is a week long

gon has led an event filled celebrity like lifestyle

and it is not even a quarter of the way done

slogg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
259 - 06-23-2008, 21:50
Gon sounds like a modern paul bunyan, and fraggle is the big blue ox

Fancy Cat
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
260 - 06-23-2008, 22:13
i took gon and prop to 7-11 at uva 4 and bought him a sprite

thats all

Page 13 of 26

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page in this thread, i will post the life story of tribalwar's own gon

Social Website Bullshit