What guilds are on Deathwhisper? by Dead Ben - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Age of Conan
Reload this Page What guilds are on Deathwhisper?
Page 1 of 2
Dead Ben
VeteranXV
Old
1 - 06-10-2008, 15:25
I rolled on Deathwhisper to check out the guilds there and see how that world is shaping up. I'm already half the level of my character on Doomsayer so ultimately I'll be making a choice. I know the Goons are on DW, what other established guilds are on, maybe some hold overs from Shadowbane etc?

Sponsored Links
AdreNaLiNe
VeteranXV
Old
2 - 06-10-2008, 15:55
My STK guild from WoW has a few people on there along with the old Vanguard guys from T1 days. A few friends of ours also play on there. We're a fairly small guild though. We'll probably work on the numbers once we get a bit more further on the leveling. A lot of us are on our first characters and still raid in WoW.

Falhawk
VeteranXV
Old
3 - 06-10-2008, 15:57
I'm on deathwhisper. some tw guys who played sb are too

placid
VeteranX
Old
4 - 06-11-2008, 10:44
I'm on deathwhisper playing with The Box, few tribes guys in there.

Homerpf
VeteranXV
Old
5 - 06-11-2008, 15:04
Heh yeah our team (box) was pretty big until we had a parting of ways with some arrogant beta guys. That and a lot of people being inactive due to all the current problems. We still got enough resources out of them to get into the tier 2 city stuff

Falhawk
VeteranXV
Old
6 - 06-11-2008, 15:09
who's in box

Przn
VeteranXV
Old
7 - 06-11-2008, 16:13
i'll tell you whos not in box:
me and all the cool people.

switch over if you want to be cool.

AdreNaLiNe
VeteranXV
Old
8 - 06-11-2008, 18:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homerpf View Post
Heh yeah our team (box) was pretty big until we had a parting of ways with some arrogant beta guys. That and a lot of people being inactive due to all the current problems. We still got enough resources out of them to get into the tier 2 city stuff
We really should join up. It'd be pretty cool playing with you guys again. When you get a chance, you should talk with Przn about it. Seems quite a few of us are on it in different guilds for whatever reason. Most of us from WoW just joined up with them.

Shadow13
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
9 - 06-11-2008, 19:25
yea I was playing in Carnage, they are power gamers which I like but I don't like AoC's patches. I quit, sold my account already to another guy in Carnage for the cost of software (65 ToS). I went through a couple years of Funcom bull**** with Anarchy Online, after seeing the first 3 patches get worse and worse for me and my rig setup I just decided to call it quits before I invest any time/money into it.

Now if I could just get Mythic to steal AOC's combat system, graphics and throw it into WAR's RVR, enviornment and equipment / classes / races I would have my perfect game.

Yawnfest
Veteran5
Old
10 - 06-11-2008, 19:35
i was ganking some Carnage people last night. Not sure if it's same guild but on Doomsayer.They were horrific. When the whole 2 of us would attack their group of 4 who averaged 3 levels above us they began immediately running b/c we had killed them head to head so many times. Even when they brought in 10+ guildies to handle the whole 2 of us we still got away lol.

Shadow13
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
11 - 06-11-2008, 19:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yawnfest View Post
i was ganking some Carnage people last night. Not sure if it's same guild but on Doomsayer.They were horrific. When the whole 2 of us would attack their group of 4 who averaged 3 levels above us they began immediately running b/c we had killed them head to head so many times. Even when they brought in 10+ guildies to handle the whole 2 of us we still got away lol.

eh no Carnage I know of on Deathsayer, prolly some weak ass wannabe ebonlore fags trying to make up for all the assbeatings they got in vanguard by rolling our guildname since we own them so bad they had to make sure and roll to Sayer. Not sure I know of any guild who rolls multiple servers on launch.

Last edited by Shadow13; 06-11-2008 at 19:53..
Dead Ben
VeteranXV
Old
12 - 06-11-2008, 21:12
So which guild is recruiting? Send a tell to Wohda if you get a chance.

Shadow13
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
13 - 06-11-2008, 22:21
Carnage is recruiting but it has a base level of either 60 or 70 I think right now I will have to check. They also are full on ToS, Conq, DT, and one other class I can't remember.. I think rainjars. But Carnage requires a minimum attendance and level or you are removed.

Carnage Guild

Last edited by Shadow13; 06-11-2008 at 22:23..
Homerpf
VeteranXV
Old
14 - 06-12-2008, 10:41
Cool adren definitely will, like I said we've got a lot of the foundation just trying to get more guys we know to help pvp/siege/raid.

Przn
VeteranXV
Old
15 - 06-12-2008, 13:21
send me a pm for contact info if you are on deathwhisper.

Homerpf
VeteranXV
Old
16 - 06-12-2008, 15:34
Just wanted to clarify so people aren't under the wrong impression. The Box isn't a small team, we've been side by side with most of the big teams on the server until the past week. We've still got around 40 active members, and on a seperate note we've got a decent group of 80s (maybe 30, but only 14-15 are actually active). The core of the team is made up of 51 guys from CoD/UT/etc and then another group of chill guys from beta that didn't leave. While we've got tribes players it only makes up about 1/4th of the active players right now if not a bit more.

I was basically letting you guys know those that wanted to join in on some Raids/Sieges were more than welcome to. For those that want to stick to their smaller groups, thats fine and we'll be more than willing to help you guys out and if you want to help siege thats cool as well. Deathwhisper isn't even TW's official server so the tribes players are pretty split up as it is, before most of you guys said you were playing I didn't see many tribes guys at all. Everyone has their own reasons to play the game and just wanted to make sure you guys were clear. Those that do want to play though are more than welcome to send me a private message.

Edit - We do have a 100 man vent, some channels are still dedicated to the CoD/UT teams even though they are a small group compared to the AoC guys we have. Most groups will stick in their own group channels while they are leveling/pvp'ing and about the only time we get everyone in a channel is if we are running a raid or trying to hold down an instance to let our guys level (and that's only at the start). Can't stand having too many people in one channel unless we have to, and while there are certain groups in the team that play with each other more than others, most are pretty good about getting others involved in their groups if they are playing by themselves.

Last edited by Homerpf; 06-12-2008 at 16:42..
Falhawk
VeteranXV
Old
17 - 06-12-2008, 16:20
whats ur ingame homerpuff

Homerpf
VeteranXV
Old
18 - 06-12-2008, 16:37
Rotten

Shadow13
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
19 - 06-12-2008, 16:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homerpf View Post
Rotten
hey bud another guildy of mine plays koroz now btw, so don't go sending him any love notes because you might just get a response.

Homerpf
VeteranXV
Old
20 - 06-12-2008, 16:45
haha, when you decide to start playing again which you will come join our team

Page 1 of 2

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Age of Conan
Reload this Page What guilds are on Deathwhisper?

Social Website Bullshit