Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Age of Conan
Reload this Page [Blood Eagle] craftsmen
Page 1 of 2
TseTse
VeteranX
Old
1 - 05-24-2008, 12:12 PM
My Tempest of Set char, Figgi, will probably go Architect.

We won't need many, and the prices to get them skilled up for city and siege items is tremendous (thus guilds need to support, i think). For example, i think you need like 2g per WALL piece... on top of mats.

Are other crafts like this?

Perhaps we need to support the top level gemcutter, alchemist, etc?

State your intended crafts.

Sponsored Links
Hockeyplyr
VeteranX
Old
2 - 05-24-2008, 02:10 PM
I think I will go Weapon smith or gem cutter. I like that Idea tho. But I think the only class we should support is the architect.

TheGhost
VeteranXV
Old
3 - 05-24-2008, 03:08 PM
something that gathers, like beign a lw/miner in wow i think

so i can make $$

GraphiX
VeteranXV
Old
4 - 05-25-2008, 12:40 AM
quit saying wow!

after hitting 20 and going to the higher level zones i've started getting rough leather drops..so if anyone needs it let me know.

TseTse
VeteranX
Old
5 - 05-25-2008, 08:10 AM
dont sell resources till trader is up and we also know what guild needs might be.

you'll just piss away money vendoring. this is why im not worried about leveling atm.

Gouge
VeteranX
Old
6 - 05-25-2008, 12:23 PM
Im thinking about going into Armorsmithing or Weaponsmithing.

Dimmesdale
VeteranX
Old
7 - 05-25-2008, 08:55 PM
Is there even a limit to the amount of resources you can hold? I've been able to gather them nonstop.

I got no preference on what craft to do. I think I'll just gather now and fill in on what we need later.

Breyer
VeteranX
Old
8 - 05-26-2008, 12:46 AM
Resources go in your resource items tab. I've never had to sell anything from those slots to make room.

Also, everyone can pick up all gathering skills.

need2Blove
Banned
Old
9 - 06-02-2008, 05:49 PM
thanks for sharing dude!____________________ __________Your forever friend lifts you up in spirits and makes that dark and empty maple story mesos world suddenly seem bright and full.

Dimmesdale
VeteranX
Old
10 - 06-04-2008, 07:44 PM
Figure I'll pick up a craft as a break from the 55-60 grind. As far as I know, two people have chosen their craft:

Tse Tse - architect
Cuesilver - gemcutter

I'm gonna go for Alchemy. I'm thinking potions will provide better buffs than weapons or armor will for me.

SkittleBrew
VeteranX
Old
11 - 06-05-2008, 01:51 AM
I plan on going weaponsmith

Geofram

Xero
VeteranX
Old
12 - 06-05-2008, 03:13 AM
I haven't decided on anything yet but I'm willing to maybe help fill in for something we don't have. I just got the game today but I'm loving it so far.

ExarKun
VeteranX
Old
13 - 06-05-2008, 04:22 AM
So, I'm leveling a Priest of Mitra. Is that even going to be worth anything to the guild? I've been hearing that healing classes are next to worthless in PVP. I started out with a Necro and I could barely finish the single player stuff alone.

TseTse
VeteranX
Old
14 - 06-05-2008, 08:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExarKun View Post
So, I'm leveling a Priest of Mitra. Is that even going to be worth anything to the guild? I've been hearing that healing classes are next to worthless in PVP. I started out with a Necro and I could barely finish the single player stuff alone.
tempest of set, PoM and bear shaman are all very strong in pvp from what ive seen.

i have a lvl 59 ToS. if a a class like a necro or barbarian doesnt kill me within about the first 10 seconds, im going to **** them.

Gouge
VeteranX
Old
15 - 06-05-2008, 12:21 PM
Update, I went with Weapon smithing and have done my tier 1's. So if any low lvl dudes need weapons let me know as I can make them by the boat load.

Im still not sure about my 2nd class profession, im not even sure it will be useful seeing how its limited to some degree.

Navarone
VeteranX
Old
16 - 06-05-2008, 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gouge View Post
Update, I went with Weapon smithing and have done my tier 1's. So if any low lvl dudes need weapons let me know as I can make them by the boat load.

Im still not sure about my 2nd class profession, im not even sure it will be useful seeing how its limited to some degree.
I'm a HoX so if you can make anything, I'm running around with some quest POS right now. I'm 15 ish.

TseTse
VeteranX
Old
17 - 06-05-2008, 04:00 PM
Gathering uber-site

waypoints.tman.be

Maps and waypoints.

Dimmesdale
VeteranX
Old
18 - 06-05-2008, 07:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExarKun View Post
I'm a PoM and I can hold my own in pvp. The only class that can really own me is the ranger, but any melee class is pretty easy using clarity of mind + rebuke to take them to half health or less. And healing isn't worthless in pvp, if you keep your two heals up you can outlast most classes that can't heal.

TseTse
VeteranX
Old
19 - 06-14-2008, 01:45 PM
Do we have anybody on tier2 armorsmithing yet?

Please pm me ingame if you do...

WarBuddha
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
20 - 06-17-2008, 06:10 PM
I plan on tanking, alot, so weapon/armor for me prolly.

Page 1 of 2

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Age of Conan
Reload this Page [Blood Eagle] craftsmen

Social Website Bullshit