Reload this Page [Official] Age of Conan Server Rollcall
Page 1 of 3
Terra
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1 - 05-19-2008, 09:49
Post yours here and I'll update it.

Please post in a form of: Server - Name, Race Class.

PvE Servers

Set
  • HomeGrown - Homegrown, Unknown Race Unknown Class
  • Revulsion - Vekro, Stygian Herald of Xotli
Dagoth
Zug
Omm
Derketo
Thog
Wiccana
Gwahlur
Anu

PvP Servers

Tyranny
Bane
Deathwhisper
Bloodspire (recommended Oceanic)
Doomsayer

RP-PvP Server

Cimmeria

Last edited by Terra; 05-19-2008 at 20:40..
Sponsored Links
HomeGrown
Veteran++
Old
2 - 05-19-2008, 11:48
Set

Revulsion
VeteranXV
Old
3 - 05-19-2008, 14:00
Set - Vekro - Stygian - Herald of Xotli

boston
VeteranXV
Old
4 - 05-19-2008, 15:25
You would think after years and years of TW, none of you would want to set foot on a pve server. But I guess all the years here have only created a hard shell for your soft gooey carebear insides.

PVE IS FOR ******S.

<3

KoyCymru
Breaker5
Old
5 - 05-19-2008, 17:34
hey boston, where you playing?

HomeGrown
Veteran++
Old
6 - 05-19-2008, 20:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaferRisingHill View Post
You would think after years and years of TW, none of you would want to set foot on a pve server. But I guess all the years here have only created a hard shell for your soft gooey carebear insides.

PVE IS FOR ******S.

<3
Yeah because I want a bunch of douche bags camping my body all day. I didn't pay $50 plus $15/month to sit there dead most of it. FFA PvP is the worst idea ever. Have fun getting ganked all day.

CelticMojo
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
7 - 05-19-2008, 21:24
I wil be on Doomsayer.

Outlaw.
VeteranX
Old
8 - 05-19-2008, 21:25
when you reach end game and get frustrated with your limited options you'll reroll on a pvp server. save yourself the time now and just go pvp, fighting other players is actually fun too.

HomeGrown
Veteran++
Old
9 - 05-19-2008, 21:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlaw. View Post
when you reach end game and get frustrated with your limited options you'll reroll on a pvp server. save yourself the time now and just go pvp, fighting other players is actually fun too.
But the gank factor. I hate dieing in WoW from PvE stuff. It would be only worse on PvP. I just don't like the downtime. I usually go solo and I'll get ganked all the time. I don't know maybe if TW gets a guild up I might try it out. I love end game PvP just not the constant dieing part of it trying to level up.

Edit: Damnit, I don't want to be bored end game. Now you have me thinking about my options.

Last edited by HomeGrown; 05-19-2008 at 21:36..
RiverStyx
VeteranXV
Old
10 - 05-19-2008, 23:16
Bluesteel (new pvp server) - Balfour, Cimmerian Barbarian

Terra
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
11 - 05-19-2008, 23:27
Great name lol

skully
VeteranXV
Old
12 - 05-20-2008, 00:24
Fate, Dark Templar - Doomsayer

Will probably end up rerolling on a new PVP server when my friends pick up the game tomorrow though.

boston
VeteranXV
Old
13 - 05-20-2008, 00:36
I havent bought it yet Koy. I just kinda checked out the forums to see if there were some screenshots and talk. I dont think many of the SP guys have even mentioned the game, so I'd probably roll with TW.

scratch that, as youve already found out i guess a few SP guys are going to play.

Last edited by boston; 05-20-2008 at 00:38..
ghij136
Unregistered
Old
14 - 05-20-2008, 14:22
The developing countries having more than 80% of the world's population are vast in area, rich in resources and abundant in varied products. With huge market potential and special features of their development models, they may support one another and draw on each other's strong points to achieve common development for mutual benefit. The increase of their overall economic strength in recent years has enhanced the possibility and opportunities for their cooperation. South-South cooperation boasts a broad prospect and gigantic potentiality and constitutes an important and indispensable component of bilateral and multilateral international cooperation. But the national conditions and economic development between the developing countries are not quite the same. They generally suffer from a weak foundation and inadequate development fund. This situation has brought about some difficulties for the further expansion of South-South cooperation. We are of the view that the developing countries should proceed from a strategic height, probe actively and intensively new channels and ways for cooperation, safeguard their common interests to the fullest possible extent and join hands in coping with challenges brought about by economic globalization***24191;***24030;***29305;***20215;***26426;***31080;.The numerous developing countries should strengthen solidarity, closely cooperate in international affairs and coordinate with each other. They should take an active part in formulating the "rules of the game" in international economic field, propel the reform of the international economic, financial and trade systems and strive to win over the right to equal development. They should, on the basis of equality and mutual benefit, actively develop external economic and trade, scientific and technological and cultural cooperation ***24191;***24030;***26426;***31080;to accelerate their own development. Only through uniting themselves, can the developing countries elevate their position in the South-North dialogue and preserve their own interests to the fullest possible extent in the process of globalization.As a member of the developing countries, China is ready to develop extensive and in-depth cooperation in economic, scientific and technological, educational and cultural fields on the basis of the principles of equality and mutual benefit, emphasis on results, varied forms and common development. China stands ready to offer assistance within its capacity to developing countries having difficulties. Although China's aid is limited, it is provided sincerely and without any conditions attached. ***24191;***24030;***25171;***25240;***26426;***31080; ***24191;***24030;***26426;***31080;***26597;***35810; ***24191;***24030;***26426;***31080;***39044;***35746;

Breyer
VeteranX
Old
15 - 05-20-2008, 14:56
Breyer - Cimmerian Ranger
Doomsayer

Homerpf
VeteranXV
Old
16 - 05-20-2008, 15:14
Rotten - Bear Shaman
Deathwhisper

GraphiX
VeteranXV
Old
17 - 05-20-2008, 21:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghij136 View Post
The developing countries having more than 80% of the world's population are vast in area, rich in resources and abundant in varied products. With huge market potential and special features of their development models, they may support one another and draw on each other's strong points to achieve common development for mutual benefit. The increase of their overall economic strength in recent years has enhanced the possibility and opportunities for their cooperation. South-South cooperation boasts a broad prospect and gigantic potentiality and constitutes an important and indispensable component of bilateral and multilateral international cooperation. But the national conditions and economic development between the developing countries are not quite the same. They generally suffer from a weak foundation and inadequate development fund. This situation has brought about some difficulties for the further expansion of South-South cooperation. We are of the view that the developing countries should proceed from a strategic height, probe actively and intensively new channels and ways for cooperation, safeguard their common interests to the fullest possible extent and join hands in coping with challenges brought about by economic globalization***24191;***24030;***29305;***20215;***26426;***31080;.The numerous developing countries should strengthen solidarity, closely cooperate in international affairs and coordinate with each other. They should take an active part in formulating the "rules of the game" in international economic field, propel the reform of the international economic, financial and trade systems and strive to win over the right to equal development. They should, on the basis of equality and mutual benefit, actively develop external economic and trade, scientific and technological and cultural cooperation ***24191;***24030;***26426;***31080;to accelerate their own development. Only through uniting themselves, can the developing countries elevate their position in the South-North dialogue and preserve their own interests to the fullest possible extent in the process of globalization.As a member of the developing countries, China is ready to develop extensive and in-depth cooperation in economic, scientific and technological, educational and cultural fields on the basis of the principles of equality and mutual benefit, emphasis on results, varied forms and common development. China stands ready to offer assistance within its capacity to developing countries having difficulties. Although China's aid is limited, it is provided sincerely and without any conditions attached. ***24191;***24030;***25171;***25240;***26426;***31080; ***24191;***24030;***26426;***31080;***26597;***35810; ***24191;***24030;***26426;***31080;***39044;***35746;

can i get a wut wut

the ****

clslecys
Veteran4
Old
18 - 05-20-2008, 21:33
Nice topic, nice article, we have nice ffxi gil and world of warcraft gold

Shadow13
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
19 - 05-21-2008, 14:03