[(#)SOCCER] 2007-2008 Season Thread Part II

i cant help but wonder who ferguson would've blamed (the groundskeepers?) if uniuted had lost

the refs clearly werent doing chelsea any favors

lol. just imagine chelsea as champions and you won't think about the winners excuse.

Well that was pretty much perfect for me. drogba gets the red, terry misses, ronaldo misses. and giggs one of the few people I respect on ManU gets the winner. I only wish Anelka hadn't gotten the miss, I like him :(

my united friends have started calling already

i cant imagine what sort of nice things they have to say about liverpool, cocks, and fellatio

Le Sulk could have been a quality player if he kept it cool in the head. But alas, he couldn't, and has lived the life of a football gypsies never to accomplish anything great.

I guess there is a reason Terry has to have the highest salary on Chelsea. All the therapy he needs for failing as England captain and Chelsea captain.

my united friends have started calling already

i cant imagine what sort of nice things they have to say about liverpool, cocks, and fellatio

"HEY EVERYONE LOOK AT ME I HAVE LOTS OF FRIENDS WHO ENJOY SOCCER AM I TRENDYCOOL BREAK OUT THE COCKBOOKS LOOOK AT ME"

I missed the match but I see there was apparently quite a hubbub, anyone feel like giving me a quick precis?

Ronaldo scores, Terry Scores, ROnaldo whines, Refs favor United, Cech rapes Ronaldo in PKs, Terry Slips, Anelka fails

Back