[GTA:RPG] TW Gang

I know mariachi died. We had like 15 people sitting in the drug house with guns pointed at the main entrance, and all of the sudden he comes in from the side and shoots at people. A couple chased him in to that room and killed him in the corner.

i was watching during the whole yakuza drughouse standoff -> grove spawn killing -> mafia mansion revenge

if drjonez was first on the scene, he was also first to leave
the grove "battle" (massacre) had already been going for 5 minutes by the time that FBI SUV (assuming it was jonez) showed up, and it was gone in 10 seconds
for someone 400lbs jonez can run
the pigs got rolled for at least 10 minutes @ grove before taking off w/ their tails between their legs

Last edited:
i was watching during the whole yakuza drughouse standoff -> grove spawn killing -> mafia mansion revenge

if drjonez was first on the scene, he was also first to leave
the grove "battle" (massacre) had already been going for 5 minutes by the time that FBI SUV (assuming it was jonez) showed up, and it was gone in 10 seconds
for someone 400lbs jonez can run
the pigs got rolled for at least 10 minutes @ grove before taking off w/ their tails between their legs

Sometimes cars desynch and dissapear. I stayed and fought and shot 4-5 guys to death before I ran inside the crack house, got wounded pretty bad, and left back to base for health and armor. I then hopped in the police APC with the big ass water cannon on top "AKA Mr. Splashy", drove it back to the crack house, and started doing riot control in it with the LSPD Chief :lol:

Yeah, I flew over to the other cities and accidentally crashed into the ocean way north. Oddly enough in the desolate emptiness of northern suburubia I found a car to get back. It would be nice if they could get a server badass enough to support the entire map being populated.

have you guys checked out any of the other servers? any of them good?

i rolled with a hooker last night, but she was a pretty bad hooker. i wanted her to get someone in the car so we could kidnap him but the hooker was too damn ugly and no one wanted her rofl

also, some funny screenshots in this thread: SZR GTA RP :: View topic - toot, toot. The ho train has arrived.

sa-mp-487.png

have you guys checked out any of the other servers? any of them good?

i rolled with a hooker last night, but she was a pretty bad hooker. i wanted her to get someone in the car so we could kidnap him but the hooker was too damn ugly and no one wanted her rofl

also, some funny screenshots in this thread: SZR GTA RP :: View topic - toot, toot. The ho train has arrived.

sa-mp-487.png

Rofl, those screen shots are of me (Dane Storhaug) puking on the people fucking on the bed.

We definitely need more ppl in the TW gang. If we had more manpower we could easily hold our own. I stopped dying in gun battles once I got the AK and was smart about keeping armor up. We need more TW people though.

Bojangles I joined the tw gang before you could take your revenge upon me lol. Last night i was hitting up the ballas hq by myself lol trying to take them out but there were like 10v1

Back