[NWS] Girl I fucked around with

Status
Not open for further replies.
He does have a point
No, he really doesn't.

When I post pictures of scantily clothed women that I know, I either:

A) Have their permission beforehand

or

B) Make sure their identity cannot be found so they can't be contacted.

But this is an entirely different case altogether. He LIED to us and told us that this girl sent him those pictures, when that's complete bullshit since those pictures have been floating around the internet for a while now.

Even if the girl is contacted, it won't even matter because she has no idea who "aiden" is. On top of that, she's already fully aware that these pictures are on every Counter-Strike nerd's hard drive -- she won't give a shit about this thread.

Last edited:
downs-torch.jpg

Btw, I can't wait until some member comes in here 2 weeks from now saying "lol hi there boyz, im the gurl in that pic and yes joe is fucking me!! hes so dreamy, lol"

Then aiden will come back saying "SEE I TOLD YOU!!!111shift" and the "girl" won't post ever again. :rofl:

[14:35:26] * Joins: Pagne (P@twar-F40F3092.dhcp.embarqhsd.net)
[14:37:25] <Pagne> Hmm..
[14:38:08] <Osmethae> hey aiden
[14:38:38] <Pagne> lol I'm Heather
[14:38:44] <Pagne> not aiden, I don't know aiden
[14:38:48] <Osmethae> oh ok

man he's good

mstrike keeps delivering.

plz lift the grace period :)

edit: maybe it will turn out that she DOES know aiden IRL, and she goes to his school or something, but he's the creepy guy that stalks her and she never talks to. And now there's going to be a whole world of hurt when she confronts him.

:hurry:

Last edited:
man, I love that aiden got all offended and seemed genuinely pissed that people were shitting on his thread

then it turns out the entire thing was a lie

How dare we not respect his total farce of a thread. How darewe.

also, does mstrike somehow know everyone on the internet, ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back