plz list required skills to pilot an inty and not be awful

skills required for Interceptors :
Evasive Maneuvering 5
- Navigation 2
Spaceship Command 3

what you should have in addition :
Navigation 5 (to make you go fast)
Interceptors 4 (to make you go fast)
Acceleration Control 4 (to make you go fast)
High Speed Manuvering 4 (to help you go fast longer)
Signature Analysis 4 (fast targeting)
Propulsion Jamming 4 (what it's all about)

Assuming Minmatar :
Small Projectile Turret 5
Small Autocannon Specialization 4
other gunnery enhancing skills

I probably left something else out... somebody else will find what I missed.

edit : for ratting in a Minmatar BC, don't even think about using a Cyclone. The Hurricane is a better ship in every respect. Try eve-o forums for a good fitting or use the EFT util.

Last edited:
The cyclone works just fine for ratting in fade. I did it for a couple months.

I think it was 650mms and heavy missiles, ab, med shield booster, 3 hardeners (2 therm, 1 kin), fitting mods and gyros in the lows.

If you keep moving around with the ab you will harldy ever have to turn on the booster. I never ran into a serpentis spawn I couldn't take; guristas were a different matter.

Having said all that, the hurricane would be better if you can afford one. The cane definetly has better damage. The cyclone also takes more skills, since in it you rely more heavily on missiles and drones than in a cane.

Hurricane ratting setup...

I've got Adv. Weapon Upgrades 5 to help with the power grid. You may need to switch to tech 1 turrets to make it fit, which really isn't that big of a loss on a ratting ship.

Note that you can run the hardeners and the rep. infinitely, which is something I always try to have on my ratting ships.

hurricane_pve.gif

Thoughts ?

Back