Post the MOST RECENT [PIC(s)] of you... Teee dubya

me.jpg

shitty picture. was showing a lady friend that I trimmed off a good 6-7 inches of my hair.

Omg, it's Ben Reeds brother!

Ever notice that most of the people who post pics in these threads rarley post and you wonder who they are?

Only because 90% of the threads on tribalwar are too retarded to warrant a post.

If the thread's first posts contain:
"This thread delivers"
"Stop sucking dick"
"Faggot"
"I just came on my keyboard"

I dont bother posting.
How many threads bare these words? Basically they are dull and worthless repetitions of the same shit people post.

funny how blazindave has a nice '97 old navy vest with a cutoff shirt underneath

don't forget that if you look around everyone else has sweatshirts on as if it was cold out

what a douche

I think it's because he doesn't want everyone to know that they're all a bunch of faggots and/or uglies.

IM ON TO YOU BLAZINFAGGOT!

Only because 90% of the threads on tribalwar are too retarded to warrant a post.

If the thread's first posts contain:
"This thread delivers"
"Stop sucking dick"
"Faggot"
"I just came on my keyboard"

I dont bother posting.
How many threads bare these words? Basically they are dull and worthless repetitions of the same shit people post.

good point. i've been posting fairly consistently for 3 years now...i doubt that many people recognize me either.

A couple of months ago.

I was shitfaced and it's not the greatest pic but it was fun times,

hotfishsex.jpg

EDIT: Damn this is Morbid on my buddies PC. :hrm:

Why does blazindave black out everyone in his picture? That just seems weird to me.
Cause i would assume my friends wouldn't want their pics randomly posted on some internet forum, right?

funny how blazindave has a nice '97 old navy vest with a cutoff shirt underneath

don't forget that if you look around everyone else has sweatshirts on as if it was cold out

what a douche

The weather forecast was 22C. I had my triathlon tank top under, since it was a bit chilly, i put the vest on. No big deal.

Back