[Official] Suggestion Box by Rayn - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > Policy Updates & Announcements
Reload this Page [Official] Suggestion Box
Page 1 of 15
Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
1 - 10-15-2007, 02:25 PM
I think we need a centralized location for these. If you have ideas for the forum, you can list them here and I'll review them. I am prone to missing new subjects posted in GD.

Sponsored Links
KnightMare
VeteranX
Old
2 - 10-15-2007, 02:35 PM
you never finished adding the youtube and spoiler tag buttons to the quick reply toolbar :P

Ever think about adding last.fm embed music player like how there is youtube? There is quite abit of music threads on the forums, so it may prove useful.

skysnipe
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
3 - 10-16-2007, 07:00 PM
I think you should be able to see where/what you posted in threads, because I get lost in really long threads.

Fling

skysnipe
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
4 - 10-17-2007, 10:33 PM
I think you should be able to see where/what you posted in threads, because I get lost in really long threads.

Fling

Posted again because I wasn't sure if you saw my first one, I was muted or something for a day ;(

-JJJ-
VeteranX
Old
5 - 10-19-2007, 01:08 PM
How about a new color skeme for TW. This dark blue has been getting old to look at IMO. Something brighter would look good. (I know nothing how to do it, but it's a suggestion!)

blazindave
Veteran
Old
6 - 10-21-2007, 10:12 PM
No to What -JJJ- said.
I like being able to find where i posted in a thread.
Or finding where someone posted in a thread.

Colosus
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
7 - 10-23-2007, 03:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazindave View Post
No to What -JJJ- said.
I like being able to find where i posted in a thread.
Or finding where someone posted in a thread.
/me blinks

Did you even read what JJJ said? What does a new color scheme for TW have to do with being able to find where you posted?

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
8 - 10-23-2007, 04:11 PM
I agree with blazindave. I, too, enjoy being able to find where I posted in a thread.

(What the hell are we talking about)

blazindave
Veteran
Old
9 - 10-28-2007, 05:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colosus View Post
/me blinks

Did you even read what JJJ said? What does a new color scheme for TW have to do with being able to find where you posted?
/me scratches ass

Nothing? Two different subjects? Here let me rewrite it:

**** -JJJ-, i like the TW color scheme.

*change of subject*

Also, i agree with skysnipe, being able to see where you or someone posted within a thread (search this thread?) would be a cool and helpful feature.

/me high fives Colosus

Mr_Rabies
VeteranX
Old
10 - 10-29-2007, 11:30 AM
I'd love it if we could see our threads AND posts we made in our profiles, not just one and the other (the other being the context menu on clicking on usernames in threads). That's how it used to be but only one got removed from each menu when search was getting overhauled/turned off

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
11 - 10-29-2007, 01:32 PM
I believe 'Search This Thread' is still in place. If search by username isn't working it in try using 'username_whatever' and that might work (unsure though, haven't tested it with the updated script'....

Also, I will look into adding the posts in the profile thing. It might work ... I think search by username is having problems with people who have spaces and odd characters in their names though ...

Mr_Rabies
VeteranX
Old
12 - 10-30-2007, 05:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayn View Post
I believe 'Search This Thread' is still in place. If search by username isn't working it in try using 'username_whatever' and that might work (unsure though, haven't tested it with the updated script'....

Also, I will look into adding the posts in the profile thing. It might work ... I think search by username is having problems with people who have spaces and odd characters in their names though ...
it seems to work okay for me, i'm saying it's not listed in the context menu to see their threads, and not listed to see their posts in the user profile, like it used to be, you can only see threads by the profile, and posts by the context menu

xGaNgStAsToUcHx
Banned
Old
13 - 12-11-2007, 10:24 PM
hey I think we need some place to report people for racial slurs because it seems like theres a real problem with racism thansk.

Calder
VeteranX
Old
14 - 12-11-2007, 11:37 PM
stfu ******

Teratos
Veteran5
Old
15 - 12-12-2007, 12:44 PM
Quote:
xGaNgStAsToUcHx
Banned

HomeSlice
VeteranX
Old
16 - 12-12-2007, 04:54 PM
We need more love.

Alexander
Unregistered
Old
17 - 01-23-2008, 02:39 AM
As a matter of allowing users to give a +1 to especially funny quotes, it might prove useful to put two tiny little buttons to the right hand side of them, one green on top, red on bottom. Small enough that they're almost imperceptible but noticeable with intent. If people **** up and vote the wrong way oh well it's just the quotes line.

:420:

Colosus
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
18 - 01-23-2008, 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
As a matter of allowing users to give a +1 to especially funny quotes, it might prove useful to put two tiny little buttons to the right hand side of them, one green on top, red on bottom. Small enough that they're almost imperceptible but noticeable with intent. If people **** up and vote the wrong way oh well it's just the quotes line.

:420:
http://www.tribalwar.com/quotes.php

Mr_Rabies
VeteranX
Old
19 - 01-28-2008, 12:59 AM
IRC LOGS LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by irc
<Mr_Rabies2> Rayn, is it a ***** to get a View Threads and View Posts option in both the context menu thing on usernames, and user profiles? currently only the profile has a "thread" link, and the context menu only has a "posts" link :O
<@Rayn> no that's not a big deal.
<Goshin> nah Lat
<@Rayn> put it in that thread so I have a note to myself.
<Mr_Rabies2> will do
<Mr_Rabies2> thanks mang

kazan
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
20 - 01-28-2008, 11:45 AM
Fixing the newline bug in the news comments display would be nice.

Page 1 of 15

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > Policy Updates & Announcements
Reload this Page [Official] Suggestion Box

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
▀█▀ █ ▀█▀ ▄█▀ , odio is a fucking retard , odio is fucking a retard