5 Free Song Credits on iTunes (Facebook members)

XTasy

Veteran XX
1. Sign in to Facebook
2. Search for "Ticketmaster Live"
3. Join the group
4. Use the code given (it's on the picture that says "Thanks for joining!")
5. Leave group

Expires November 15

ok exactly where do i see this "codes" i joined facebook joined the ticketmaster live group but once i joined it brought me to the main page of theirs and it says join now and get free music. i click that and it says im already a member.

how do i get these codes ?

ok exactly where do i see this "codes" i joined facebook joined the ticketmaster live group but once i joined it brought me to the main page of theirs and it says join now and get free music. i click that and it says im already a member.

how do i get these codes ?

what a crock of shit and a great way to get me to join this fucking crap.

when you hit join group no picture pops up it only goes to the groups main page

1zna0c4.jpg

thats what i see after i join

what kind of tool would miss seeing the huge icon in the middle?

Thanks for the songs :)

are you fucking stupid?????

i already stated that if i click that join now ICON it tells me i have already joined.

so WTF where are the fucking CODES.

everything everyone has said so far is a fucking lie.

yea a thank you img pops up bullshit no image pops up, yea its at the top bullshit there is nothing at the top.

so once agin when you join where the fuck is the codes?

oh wow 5 free songs on the internet

big LOL

i know but i figured wtf i give a email i get 5 songs but tis a fucking crock of shit bullshit lie.

no codes ever show up once you join that group. i tried with 2 emails and the same shit once you join it goes to the screenshot i posted.

first you need an account, then click on redeem in the itunes music store on the right. i dont know what travace did but mine showed up right where the join & get free music picture is

Back