[So] Some piece of shit reported my name

I concur with Mytzylplyx. Naming toons that are clearly violating the naming policy should be treated like bot accounts.

Assume at some point, it will be reported and you'll have to change it.

I know exactly who it was too. Some douchebag scrub warrior with a sense of entitlement kept trying to steal my elemental spawns, and then I'd /rofl at him when he failed.

Worthless little chode.

My first char was a priest named Geezus, and he lasted about a month until I had to change it. I would run around offering people the hand of Geezus and ressurect anyone I saw and then told them to change their ways. I am actually surprised I lasted that long.

My current character is named Mouthparty and I'm amazed no one has flagged that one. I also have an all-gay paladin band with the names Hornstar, Saxworker, Tromboner and Bassman. No one has had issue with the band either.

change it to another name that violates the policy

they don't give you strikes for names

also, that way, if you ever want to change your name, get yourself reported by someone

Most of ours got changed. :(

I used to be Colostomybag. Zotch was Adultdiaper, Lapdancer, and even Feg (which never got changed).

I was the most boring one.

I only use Colostomybag.

Zotch has been: Partyime, Loverboy (his rogue, he'd taunt while ganking), Feg, Moocile (Tauren Druid), Adult Diaper, Rambone (which still hasn't been changed).

Shallah has been: theprecious, elprecious, Bedwetter, Dirtymudveindweller, Dirtydirtcan, Hersheyhighwaypaver. He's the resident homo.

Back