Rhoanalia 50 NElf Marks Hunter
Kathlynne 50 Human Rogue
Kaitlynne 34 Human Shadow Priest
Jolianne 28 NElf Feral Druid
Kiilarra 23 Draenei Enhancement Shammy
Kandilynne 22 Human Frost Mage
Joliane 36 BElf Marks Hunter

ROFL

Hey, I just got back into WoW again after a long break. I`d like to make a Horde Rogue, but I wanted to wait and ask here what server to join if there is anyone that would want to help a TW member level a bit and run some instances for gear.

Anyone up for that let me know! :)

Hey, I just got back into WoW again after a long break. I`d like to make a Horde Rogue, but I wanted to wait and ask here what server to join if there is anyone that would want to help a TW member level a bit and run some instances for gear.

Check with the StK crew over on Onyxia Horde. They seem pretty laid-back, you may be able to get in with a couple who are bored and leveling alts.

Silver Hand (RP LOL) Alliance

Varactyl (70 Shaman)
Jimsby (currently leveling rogue)
Spube (gnome war)
Nipsydazer (dorf hunter)

instance running isnt that big of a thing, you can actually level faster just doing quests and gear will be getting replaced left and right with newer and newer.
ya just need to find someone to get ya 4 netherweave bags and u need to grind as much EXP as fast as possible :shrug:

instance grinding is slow but is helpful when you're at a shitty questing spot or need to level up to go to another zone. The drops in instances at lower levels suck and will be replaced just like the quest rewards.

RitaLiN:

Cenarius Aliiance

70 Priest Morgantis Disc/holy
70 Paladin Caidenne Prot
70 Rogue Twelves Shs
70 Warrior Critsauce Prot
70 Hunter Faymus Marks
70 Druid Binks Feral
70 Shaman Squidward Enh
70 Mage Furensic Fire
44 Warlock Soulsteal Destro

Sux it biotches