SH Status

what server is this now? i may roll a new char if everybody is gonna stick around in the same BG bracket while leveling.

Shattered Halls and yes, that's the plan. There may be some jackoffs that decide to do their own thing, but everyone I've talked to is content with leveling to 29, BG until we're all ready, then level up to 39. Rinse and repeat.

Edit: I just updated the first post of this thread with the plan. If you're interested in playing, hop on in.

Last edited:

queues for WSG range (29) from 15-30 minutes :\
and the AB is about the same

I heard the Alliance queues are super fast though :(

queues for WSG range (29) from 15-30 minutes :\
and the AB is about the same

I heard the Alliance queues are super fast though :(

According to WarcraftRealms SH has a Alliance to Horde ratio of 1 to 1.6 and it pretty active (each side gets a lot of data a month) so that may be the reason.

Hopefully I can get enough sigs so I can move my pally back to levelling so please hurry to Org to sign.

I might roll a BE priest. I'll think about it. I'm not that interested in BGs much but I do like world pvp and instances. Will post later if I do.

Well the nice side-effect to this BG plan is you may be able to afford PvP gear easier but it may get boring.

So I assume WSG and AB you can queue in as a group but AV you cannot?

Interesting. I heard that the Alliance WAY outnumber the Horde at high levels, though, so perhaps this is more of a low level thing.

Well if this is the case.. should we all just countinue leveling till a higher level bracket and bg? That way we can raid together and so on. Then really hit the bg's hard later on. I don't know.. I'm down for whatever. So whats everyone else's thoughts?

Well if this is the case.. should we all just countinue leveling till a higher level bracket and bg? That way we can raid together and so on. Then really hit the bg's hard later on. I don't know.. I'm down for whatever. So whats everyone else's thoughts?

I looked up wow census and it seemed to confirm Feannag's statement that Horde just outnumber Alliance, which is different than what I read on SH's realm forum. Shrug.

i like the idea of stopping, at least for a short bit, at the 29 bracket. we can move up fairly early if people start hitting it and wanna move on. I just started up again a few weeks ago and if i have to start ditching the lock i just started to keep up with tw on this server i could see myself losing interest.

if we need charter help i havent signed yet and i can get another account to sign the charter from too

That would definitely help. If we can't get enough signatures, we'll just spam random people to sign and boot them.

If people log in, though, the numbers should be there.

soooo

which would you all rather have:
resto shaman
feral druid

I remembered that I really don't like priests all that much. not interested in a paladin (already have a 70 human one). I'd like to do tank or healer. Feral is good tank for both pvp and pve and I hear resto shaman are pretty good for group pvp healing and pve healing. Purge, earthshock, and earthshield ftw.

Back