Everyone in the (main part of) house dead again by D - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Ultima Online
Reload this Page Everyone in the (main part of) house dead again
D
VeteranXV
Old
1 - 06-14-2007, 05:47 AM
If they have a line of sight they can cast inside or trow a pot at you. Pots also do 3-4 tiles splash damage. There is one dude already checking up on the house alot. Trying to get inside or getting line of sight. The horse is dead, y helo thar is dead, the blue ostrich is dead.

Here is a video of him casting a blade spirit inside.
http://users.telenet.be/decauwer/tw/...6-14_11.34.rpv

Y helo thar is standing against the wall (can't go any further) and got hit by pots. Thug was standing in the corner and he got hit by a pot.

I also saw him trowing pots at the wall. I wouldn't be surprised if they go through. All of this is legal apparently.
The guy said his house was nearby.

Cliffs: the doors have to be shut to be safe. Stay in one of the small rooms in the mean time.

Last edited by D; 06-14-2007 at 06:42 AM.
Sponsored Links
HumDumpin
VeteranX
Old
2 - 06-14-2007, 08:32 AM
Do tables and furniture block line of sight on here like regular UO? If so we need to lock down a row right in front of the door to make a LOS maze.

There MUST be some sort of furniture that blocks line of sight.

Weioo
VeteranX
Old
3 - 06-14-2007, 08:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DealyRrunk View Post
Do tables and furniture block line of sight on here like regular UO? If so we need to lock down a row right in front of the door to make a LOS maze.

There MUST be some sort of furniture that blocks line of sight.
NO... In the pic you can see a line of tables locked down in front of the door... in fact, 2 rows. :/

I figured we might be safe just because we're somewhat secluded, I guess not... I wish some sort of penalty would be put in place to stop mindless ganking/PKing. This **** is getting gay.

EDIT: I think the best thing we can do is create a universal account with a TW name and password, PMed to each of us (above meber status). On this account we'll have a character logged out at the doors inside the house. Keep the doors locked, and when you need in, if everyone who is inside is AFK, just log into the account, open the door for your toon, walk in, then log off the universal account immediately.

Last edited by Weioo; 06-14-2007 at 09:26 AM.
F [a] C E
VeteranXV
Old
4 - 06-14-2007, 08:49 AM
dunno what the **** this is about, will get on an admin to find out what, if anything, blocks LoS here...

D
VeteranXV
Old
5 - 06-14-2007, 09:06 AM
Maybe a big closet.

Wrathchild
VeteranXV
Old
6 - 06-14-2007, 02:39 PM
If they can target beyond the tables to cast spells, couldn't they also use the teleport spell to move right into the house as well? There has to be a better way to secure the house.

F [a] C E
VeteranXV
Old
7 - 06-15-2007, 01:25 AM
cant tele into houses, wrath.

update: admin said he didnt know of any items that would block casting los, so it looks like we're going to have to lock 'er up and figure out some kind of way to securely permit access... or just not use the front half of the house when afk... FUN TIMES!

bigcheezit
VeteranX
Old
8 - 06-15-2007, 02:57 PM
why dont you just lock down a key?...

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Ultima Online
Reload this Page Everyone in the (main part of) house dead again

Social Website Bullshit