Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Ultima Online
Reload this Page Useful Razor Macros
Page 1 of 2
Bohica
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1 - 06-08-2007, 01:37 AM
Let's try to compile a collection of useful Razor macros. We'll assume everyone's capable of reconstructing them from the "code" in the "Actions" pane.

Healing: Self-Poison/Cure
Raises healing by repeatedly poisoning and curing oneself. If mana is too low to cast poison, you will meditate (if you don't have/want meditation skill, be sure you set the skill lock accordingly).

http://aschorer.googlepages.com/cureself.macro

Provocation
Repeatedly provokes two targets, selecting a new instrument as necessary. Be sure to set the targets before running each time (right click the first 'absolute target' line, select re-target, click the first animal; right click the second 'absolute target' line, select re-target, click the second animal).

http://aschorer.googlepages.com/provo.macro

Resist/Magery/Meditation
Primary goal is to raise resist. Raises magery and meditation fairly well, too, starting at 45-50. Repeatedly casts a particular spell on yourself. Heals when low using bandages. Meditates when low on mana. By default, casts lightning. This should be fine for the stated starting range. As you gain skill, you'll want to change the spell being used (to mind blast, energy bolt, flamestrike, etc.); you'll also want to change the 'low health' threshold to match.

http://aschorer.googlepages.com/resist.macro

Last edited by Bohica; 06-10-2007 at 11:17 PM.
Sponsored Links
bigcheezit
VeteranX
Old
2 - 06-08-2007, 02:39 AM
I think you can gain healing to GM by putting on a magical wizards hat, taking it off, and then bandaging the 5 damage.

Bohica
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
3 - 06-08-2007, 02:42 AM
I thought the hat only gave 5 int, not hp?

bigcheezit
VeteranX
Old
4 - 06-08-2007, 03:56 AM
Lets say you have 100/100 hp, you put on hat... 95/95 hp, you take it off, 95/100.

Weioo
VeteranX
Old
5 - 06-08-2007, 07:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcheezit View Post
Lets say you have 100/100 hp, you put on hat... 95/95 hp, you take it off, 95/100.
What cheez is trying to say is... Magical wizard hats alter your stats by -5 STR, -5 DEX, +5 INT.

If you put it on, your max HP raises by 5, but leave that last 5hp unhealed. So you put on the hat, heal yourself, take off hat. Loop.

Weioo
VeteranX
Old
6 - 06-08-2007, 07:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bohica View Post
Let's try to compile a collection of useful Razor macros. We'll assume everyone's capable of reconstructing them from the "code" in the "Actions" pane.

Healing: Self-Poison/Cure
Raises healing by repeatedly poisoning and curing oneself. If mana is too low to cast poison, you will meditate (if you don't have/want meditation skill, be sure you set the skill lock accordingly).

Code:
If (Hits <= 50)
  Double Click (clean bandage%s%(0E21))
  Wait for Target
  Exec: Target Self
  Pause 12.00sec
Else
  If (Poisoned)
    Double Click (clean bandage%s%(0E21))   
    Wait for Target
    Pause 12.00sec
  Else
    If (Mana >= 9)
      CastSpell Poison (#20)
      Wait for Target
    Else
      UseSkill Meditation
      Pause 10.00sec
    End If
  End If
End If
Bo - that's a nice little macro, but you can indeed get healing up to 60 with EASE just from healing lost HP. Once you hit 80, you obviously want to rez ghosts.

I took some QBASIC coding in high school (Oh god, like 8 years ago), but I forgot nearly everything with if/then statements.

You know if it's possible to set up a macro to spar with weapons, without killing eachother if healing fails? Something like...

If target is > 30hp then attack target.
If target <= 30hp then get out of attack mode.

(We have a 3rd char healing both sparring chars)

Last edited by Weioo; 06-08-2007 at 07:32 AM.
Dranon
VeteranX
Old
7 - 06-08-2007, 07:48 AM
With razor, you can have the person take steps in a direction, like 2 steps south.

So, it could look something like that:

if hits < 30
take 2 steps south
heal
wait 4 secs
take 2 steps north

F [a] C E
VeteranXV
Old
8 - 06-08-2007, 08:30 AM
awesome awesome idea, ill throw up a few macros at some point here.

there are problems with posting pseudocode here -- there is no way to import it into razor. razor macro text ends up looking like
Code:
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|1026|
, which happens to be razor's BandageSelf hotkey action, and a better choice for selfhealing than dclickbytype-wait-targetself BUT i digress :x

lets see some .macro files uploaded, maybe along with the gist of what they do? its just plain text so you should be able to upload it anywhere with minimal difficulty.

btw .macro files go in your <InstallDir>/Macros/ folder. you can move **** around in there and just bring up the context menu on your razor macro list and click "refresh macros" to rescan. it's the goodness.

Bohica
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
9 - 06-08-2007, 09:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weioo View Post
What cheez is trying to say is... Magical wizard hats alter your stats by -5 STR, -5 DEX, +5 INT.

If you put it on, your max HP raises by 5, but leave that last 5hp unhealed. So you put on the hat, heal yourself, take off hat. Loop.
Ah, gotcha.

Bohica
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
10 - 06-08-2007, 09:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weioo View Post
Bo - that's a nice little macro, but you can indeed get healing up to 60 with EASE just from healing lost HP. Once you hit 80, you obviously want to rez ghosts.
To 60, or 80, did you mean? I started curing at 61.

Quote:
If target is > 30hp then attack target.
If target <= 30hp then get out of attack mode.
You can check target hp in razor?

Bohica
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
11 - 06-08-2007, 09:40 AM
Updated first post with macro file, rather than code

chunky munky
VeteranX
Old
12 - 06-08-2007, 01:56 PM
very nice. can you write macros for razor in txt files? or is there an editor in razor that you have to use?

bigcheezit
VeteranX
Old
13 - 06-08-2007, 03:18 PM
I don't believe this shard is like OSI was... You can heal little damage till GM.

bigcheezit
VeteranX
Old
14 - 06-08-2007, 03:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunky munky View Post
very nice. can you write macros for razor in txt files? or is there an editor in razor that you have to use?

Yes, you can. In Macros of your Razor folder.

Bohica
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
15 - 06-08-2007, 04:06 PM
Added a provocation macro.

MountainDewMike
VeteranX
Old
16 - 06-09-2007, 03:28 AM
Don't know how useful this will be for anyone else but this one has worked great for me. I'm making a peacemaking macer. Here's my template:

Peacemaking
Musicianship
Mace
Tactics
Anatomy
Spell Resist
20 Magery (for recall scrolls)
80 Healing

Run this with a partner or 2nd account. Beat-on and bandage each other.

You will need the following items:
Shepherd's Crook
Lap Harp
Clean Bandages

http://mountaindewmike.googlepages.c...ng_macer.macro

Last edited by MountainDewMike; 06-09-2007 at 03:45 AM.
HumDumpin
VeteranX
Old
17 - 06-10-2007, 11:25 AM
If anyone wants the mining macro I use, all you need to do is find a fresh place to mine, target the location once, and let the macro run till the vein is empty, and move on (ATTENDED macroing for resources is legal on this server, UNATTENDED is not, I don't suggest you macro unattended for mining unless you want some **** with the GMs). Keep 4-5 pickaxes on you and bring a few horses along.

Double Click (pickaxe (OE86))
Wait for Target
Exec: Last Target
Pause for 6.00sec

Loop it, and cut out ten to twenty steps in your mining operation. This gave me time to chat and browse between finding new ore spawns.

The Bear
VeteranX
Old
18 - 06-10-2007, 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DealyRrunk View Post
If anyone wants the mining macro I use, all you need to do is find a fresh place to mine, target the location once, and let the macro run till the vein is empty, and move on (ATTENDED macroing for resources is legal on this server, UNATTENDED is not, I don't suggest you macro unattended for mining unless you want some **** with the GMs). Keep 4-5 pickaxes on you and bring a few horses along.

Wait for Target
Pause for 6.00sec

Loop it, and cut out ten to twenty steps in your mining operation. This gave me time to chat and browse between finding new ore spawns.
I do 4 seconds and you can also have it target a spot on the ground for you i forget whats its called. illpost later.

DeaconBlues
VeteranX
Old
19 - 06-10-2007, 01:15 PM
Lockpicking/Stealth

Not 100% tested yet, but so far so good. This will macro lockpicking until you are out of picks, then will start macroing stealth/hiding.

You need a redbox with a key in your backpack. Don't put key in the box. Don't have more than one red box or key in your pack. According to one site I read the box can be made with 50 tinker skill and will be good till about 75 lockpicking.

!Loop
Assistant.Macros.IfAction |50|0|0|lockpick
Assistant.Macros.IfAction |4|0|you begin
Assistant.Macros.UseSkill Action|47
Assistant.Macros.PauseAct ion|00:00:10.5000000
Assistant.Macros.ElseActi on
Assistant.Macros.UseSkill Action|21
Assistant.Macros.UseSkill Action|47
Assistant.Macros.EndIfAct ion
Assistant.Macros.DoubleCl ickTypeAction|2474|True
Assistant.Macros.PauseAct ion|00:00:00.2500000
Assistant.Macros.IfAction |4|0|it appears to be locked
Assistant.Macros.DoubleCl ickTypeAction|5372|True
Assistant.Macros.WaitForT argetAction|30
Assistant.Macros.TargetTy peAction|False|2474
Assistant.Macros.PauseAct ion|00:00:06
Assistant.Macros.DoubleCl ickTypeAction|4110|True
Assistant.Macros.PauseAct ion|00:00:00.2500000
Assistant.Macros.WaitForT argetAction|30
Assistant.Macros.TargetTy peAction|False|2474
Assistant.Macros.PauseAct ion|00:00:00.5000000

bigcheezit
VeteranX
Old
20 - 06-10-2007, 09:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DealyRrunk View Post

Wait for Target
Pause for 6.00sec

Change the Last Target to relative location(Target the tile below you)

Page 1 of 2

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Ultima Online
Reload this Page Useful Razor Macros

Social Website Bullshit