Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Ultima Online
Reload this Page Guild Donations
Crook3d -=VuP=-
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
1 - 06-05-2007, 03:59 PM
If you did not donate your 5k for the guildstone, please give it to me as soon as possible. This money will be put towards a larger house. We have like 12 people macroing in a small, it's pretty ridiculous. Not to mention it's the least secure house to macro in. Thank god people don't have Meteorstrike, Chain Lightning or EQ yet.

Sponsored Links
d0ggy
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
2 - 06-05-2007, 04:03 PM
Imma donate a ****load of bandages after my 12 hour playing stint last night, and probally using the most bandages.

Trinston
VeteranX
Old
3 - 06-05-2007, 11:12 PM
Do you want to pick out a house to shoot for so we know a firm amount we have to raise? Maybe something intermediary like a 2 story or brick or large forge. Tower is over 1 million. Castle over 3. Those others were around 300k. I just bought myself a small house but I do believe I'll have 50k-100k to donate to a guild house this week.

Crook3d -=VuP=-
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
4 - 06-06-2007, 01:09 AM
I was thinking large brick, what do you guys think? They are 289k.

F [a] C E
VeteranXV
Old
5 - 06-06-2007, 04:00 AM
large brick or large marble if it isnt bugged on the shard.

ill match 5k donations, so people stop procrastinating/being jews about it and fork some piles of love over.

Wrathchild
VeteranXV
Old
6 - 06-06-2007, 08:59 AM
What is everyone doing for gold? I'm barely turning a profit at this point, and basically wasting a lot of time.

Weioo
VeteranX
Old
7 - 06-06-2007, 10:04 AM
I'll be donated 5k pretty soon here. I'm working with some non-TW friends as well though, trying to get our own small house first. We should have it tonight, if we dont get jewed by a GM again.

Crook3d -=VuP=-
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
8 - 06-06-2007, 10:05 AM
Make a new character with 50 mining and 50 blacksmithing. Go to Minoc mine just outside of town from the west bridge and mine there. Smelt the ore and make TEAR KITE SHIELDS. Don't get those confused with metal kite shields. That will yield you around 6.5gp per ingot. Do that for a few hours and you'll have some nice cash.

Dranon
VeteranX
Old
9 - 06-06-2007, 10:07 AM
Tailoring is pretty easy to make money with. Making 5k is really easy. You always double the amount of gold you start with.

Fancy shirts is all you need to do. Finding vendors to buy them is the hardest part .

I might join you all, been playing on UOgamers.com shard for a little while with my cousin and will ask him if he doesn't mind playing on another shard.

d0ggy
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
10 - 06-06-2007, 03:37 PM
At first i was mining for cash, but now that my guys 3xGM, ive been wrecking shop in Despise and making bad ass cash.

sphin
Veteran++
Old
11 - 06-06-2007, 05:37 PM
i can't donate any money right now cause i am bard/tamer who has no money but but my 2nd guy i can give away materials i get from trying to lvl him up and give who needs it

Zanthious
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
12 - 06-06-2007, 05:57 PM
ok after last night i was told to just GM smith.

am i gunna need to still donate cash???

im just mining and BS'in and Smelting.

lemme know if i need to make some cash.

Crook3d -=VuP=-
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
13 - 06-06-2007, 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanthious View Post
ok after last night i was told to just GM smith.

am i gunna need to still donate cash???

im just mining and BS'in and Smelting.

lemme know if i need to make some cash.
You've already donated, just start your smithing.

F [a] C E
VeteranXV
Old
14 - 06-06-2007, 11:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dranon View Post
Tailoring is pretty easy to make money with. Making 5k is really easy. You always double the amount of gold you start with.

Fancy shirts is all you need to do. Finding vendors to buy them is the hardest part .

I might join you all, been playing on UOgamers.com shard for a little while with my cousin and will ask him if he doesn't mind playing on another shard.
i'd like to point out that costs are very different on OU/metopolis/this shard...

tailoring is probably the least profitable trade you can pick up.
just FYI. also ill have a gm tailor soonish so farm up that leather ****ers and ill have em mule you up infinite GM studded.

Wrathchild
VeteranXV
Old
15 - 06-07-2007, 10:42 AM
has anyone tried other trades for profit? I was thinking of alchemy, but typically that isn't profitable unless you set up a vendor, since the merchant buy back prices are about the same as your ingredients.

The Bear
VeteranX
Old
16 - 06-09-2007, 08:51 PM
smith/miner give me about 2 more days and ill pay up

Alpine
Ice Cold++
Contributor
Old
17 - 06-11-2007, 09:47 PM
just paid

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Ultima Online