(horde) Blood Eagle guild (PTR-PvP)

errr

For solo farming, av in likely the best honor per hour. If your EotS battlegroup has your team winning pugs non-stop then do that instead. This all assumes no long queues or other entirely retarded factors. If your faction kills all the LTs in AV and generally gets their towers, it's still good honor if you lose... assuming each match isnt an hour.

errr

For solo farming, av in likely the best honor per hour. If your EotS battlegroup has your team winning pugs non-stop then do that instead. This all assumes no long queues or other entirely retarded factors. If your faction kills all the LTs in AV and generally gets their towers, it's still good honor if you lose... assuming each match isnt an hour.

AB is 5 minute wins, EoTs is a bit longer, Warsong is 6 minutes a win but it can drag on if you play against another team. AV is only good if you got a afk bot.

AB is 5 minute wins, EoTs is a bit longer, Warsong is 6 minutes a win but it can drag on if you play against another team. AV is only good if you got a afk bot.

Um...

I love how you pretend we're talking about premades who win AB in 5minutes. That's very constructive commentary, thanks.

NO, when it comes to puggin you cannot assume 5 min wins. Duh. And yea, we all grasp that pugging can suck ass. Hence, if you are pugging... the best honor usually is AV unless the games are really long for your battlegroup. If you find your pugs are quickly winning any BG then it's good honor... but to assume quick wins from pugs in AB, WSG or EotS is retarded.

Um...

I love how you pretend we're talking about premades who win AB in 5minutes. That's very constructive commentary, thanks.

NO, when it comes to puggin you cannot assume 5 min wins. Duh. And yea, we all grasp that pugging can suck ass. Hence, if you are pugging... the best honor usually is AV unless the games are really long for your battlegroup. If you find your pugs are quickly winning any BG then it's good honor... but to assume quick wins from pugs in AB, WSG or EotS is retarded.

I don't use the term premade but you said team so I assume a guild team so there you go.

If you're looking for gear, do arena instead. You can still pick up pieces even if you're in a shitty 5v5, 3v3 or 2v2.

Back