Reload this Page ***9830;
Page 15 of 66
rook
VeteranXV
Old
281 - 07-18-2007, 05:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WorstAim View Post
Are you at the UA gym a lot? I've probably seen you there. I've been going the dirty bulk route + lots of protein recently, btw.
naw, I work out at LA fitness by oro valley area, and on my VKR at home.

Good. From what I can tell you just need to suck it up and lose some definition for now. Trust me, I had to do the same.. you wont get chubby or anything, people like us don't get chubby, but you'll lose a little definition but gain strength faster and easier.. then you can cut some day for nice results.

Sponsored Links
BallZDeeP
VeteranXV
Old
282 - 07-20-2007, 11:18 AM
i dont have any "before" pics of me shirtless...I can take some later on i guess for the "after"..but I just wanted to come here to post to feel good about myself for losing 25+ lbs starting in March. I hit my plateau in May. I think im around 198 now and gaining some LM weight

Nobsailor
Veteran++
Old
283 - 07-20-2007, 07:02 PM
I thought I was doing pretty good but the way some of you guys in here like, I'm quite intimidated and could be doing better.

Before. Didn't realise what I was doing when I joined the gym so I didn't think to take real before pics.

I was about 210 there and I'm not very tall so I didn't carry it well (5"10') I'm now plateauing (sp?) at 172ish. My body fat % was 13 last time I checked but I may be slightly less now. I don't wanna bulk or really cut, I like being a normal person size. I guess more toning would be nice.

I apologise for:
1. Moles.
2. Manboobs.
3. Nipple piercing (gay!)
4. Being only 16.

Rather than before and after I guess this is more of a half time report.

blazindave
Veteran
Old
284 - 07-20-2007, 07:44 PM
You're still growing, dont over do weights.

sheex
VeteranX
Old
285 - 07-20-2007, 08:19 PM
ya, take it easy and let your bones grow. Not bad for 16 though.

Whats the story with the nipple ring?

BTW this is goshin

cancer
VeteranXV
Old
286 - 07-20-2007, 08:22 PM
with proper lifting technique, especially at age 16, lifting won't stunt your growth.

Gizmo
VeteranXV
Old
287 - 07-21-2007, 02:52 AM
eh, Im the same height as you and started working out around the same age (21 now) and I didnt really grow very much from then to now, maybe half an inch. i wouldnt worry about lifting 'too much' or stunting your growth.

eat lots of broccoli, my 6'5 friend said that made him grow tall, but then again, his dad and mom are giants.

(not tall, but actual giants, like, from the medieval times. its wild.)

Spoiler

Spoiler

Nobsailor
Veteran++
Old
288 - 07-21-2007, 04:21 AM
The nipple piercing is primarily a joke. I went to a grammar school where they're really strict about appearance and stuff like hair isn't allowed to be too long or too short or cover the ears or touch the c-olour or be in an "over-exaggerated" style and we had to wear a uniform, which most schools do in England but it kinda takes the piss when it's purple blazer and a purple tie. It was basically...because I was finally allowed too.

Yeah I had a session with a trainer and she said I'd have to be careful but she doesn't think I have a long way to go before I'm done growing anyway.
Thanks for the broccoli tip!

Bomba
VeteranXV
Old
289 - 07-21-2007, 08:58 PM
i think i met u back in the day at slams lan ballz. i wish is still lived in socal so i could get cheap supps :]

BallZDeeP
VeteranXV
Old
290 - 07-21-2007, 09:01 PM
oh yea huh?thats right..i dont look like that anymore though lol.

I dont live in San Diego now either. I moved up to the Riverside area in '05

Bomba
VeteranXV
Old
291 - 07-21-2007, 09:03 PM
hehe well i dont look like a prepubescent 12 year old anymore either. that lan was along time ago. maybe when i come back to town for turkey day ill swing by. how far off the 15 are u?

BallZDeeP
VeteranXV
Old
292 - 07-21-2007, 09:08 PM
depends which part of the 15. Im about 29 miles north of Temecula off of the 60fwy(15 to the 215 to the 60) ie;near March AFB, going towards Big Bear or Palm Springs....you choose

Bomba
VeteranXV
Old
293 - 07-21-2007, 09:12 PM
ur about an hour and a 15 from me. ill hit u up alittle closer to when ill be in town and see whats up

DillingerEscp
VeteranX
Old
294 - 07-22-2007, 03:09 AM
Damnit, I have come a long way. I only want to cut for another couple weeks, and then go on a slight bulk until the day I die.

Then:

Now:

DropSquad
VeteranX
Old
295 - 07-27-2007, 11:10 AM
nice results dil... How much did it hurt to wax ur chest?

Inspin
VeteranX
Old
296 - 07-30-2007, 11:16 PM
My camera is ****ed at the moment..but here's a shot from yesterday. I decided to cut a tad more. Unflex'd/no gym. I was very impressed with what a cutting of carbs could do over a short period of time (other thread, yeah I read it)

Gizmo
VeteranXV
Old
297 - 07-31-2007, 07:23 AM
i see you've been following blazindave's sweet workout method!

haha jk BD :P nice work inspin

CapnPyro
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
298 - 08-04-2007, 01:07 PM
You look like a beast, good work dude.

SL83
VeteranXV
Old
299 - 08-09-2007, 11:47 PM
Hahaha I was talking to Bomba and this is really the best I can do for Before and After pics. I've never consistently worked out. It's ALWAYS been on and off for 3 or 4 years. Trying to really dedicate myself now. Here you go:

In the middle and then on the right:

DarKSouL_BC
VeteranX
Old
300 - 08-11-2007, 11:56 AM
Figured I would post these.

Before:

After:

Before weight - 250ish..

After weight - 162

I am currently bulking up. I don't really watch my calorie count I just eat 6 meals a day until I feel satisfied. Drinking lots of water is also important . Whenever I feel hungry inbetween my 6 meals I will usually just snack on peanuts.

Go to the gym usually 4-5 days a week. Do about 40-50 mins of cardio and do my weight training as well.

I take 1 multi , 2 omega 3/6/9's in the morning everyday.

When I started losing the bulk of my weight what worked was riding my bike to work which was 30 mins there and 30 mins back. The job itself was manual labor as well (unloading trailers) so that helped build muscle as well.

Last edited by DarKSouL_BC; 08-11-2007 at 12:00 PM.
Page 15 of 66

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > TW Fitness
Reload this Page ***9830;

Social Website Bullshit