Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > TW Fitness
Reload this Page ***9830;
Page 11 of 66
Inspin
VeteranX
Old
201 - 06-04-2007, 09:07 PM
Ahh ab's. Feels good when you can finally see ab lines in a pic when you're not flexing, haven't been in the gym in 3-4 days and don't even know someone is taking a picture. This is good enough for me, time to maintain.

Sponsored Links
Animo
VeteranX
Old
202 - 06-12-2007, 08:49 PM
before

after 6 weeks

Bomba
VeteranXV
Old
203 - 06-12-2007, 09:39 PM
not bad, try to take the same style pics each time, ezer to compare

blazindave
Veteran
Old
204 - 06-12-2007, 10:46 PM
Nice animo and what bomba said.

CapnPyro
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
205 - 06-12-2007, 10:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnPyro View Post
^^^ Yeah following that is real fair.

I've been working out for about two weeks at this point and am basically a pasty, toneless blob. I plan on revisiting with another ****ty cell pic in a couple months.

I'm working on pretty much everything, focusing on building a chest mostly and getting some mass on my arms. My abs tend to tighten quickly, I just have a bit of fat to work off, especially on the sides.
This isn't as hard as I thought, I've dropped about 10 lbs in 3 weeks, I think my love handles are getting smaller. Dropped all fast food, and have a soda maybe once every couple of days, I need want to drop another 10 and hopefully some muscle will start developing. I need to work on a more set weight lifting routine besides the cardio

TeckMan
VeteranXV
Old
206 - 06-14-2007, 05:30 AM
yeah hi I just want to say snapple you have no right to talk about being "good with girls" looking like that. I would probably make out with you right now.

Gizmo
VeteranXV
Old
207 - 06-22-2007, 04:08 PM
keep up the work capnpyro...you ldefinately look a little smaller around the waist. I would suggest cutting out soda completely, but eh, if you cant resist thats understandable :P

Your funky diamond shaped mirror makes your forearm look really tiny when i fist glanced at the pic.

oh and, get a tan, its summer for christs sake :k

-CPL-
VeteranX
Old
208 - 06-23-2007, 11:18 AM
Ive been as light as 150lbs when graduating high school and to a peak weight of 260lbs while playing Tribes2. However Now I am sitting somewhere at around 225-230lbs. Not dieting at the moment, but will be hitting the diet up again hardcore in the future.

Graduated HighSchool(1994) and USMC boot camp(1996) = 155 LBS

Leanest I probably have been yet. Mid 20's (2000) = 210 LBS

Fat Man on Campus, (2005) Moving to NJ. = 260 LBS

On the way back down (2006) = 240-245 LBS

Still Dropping (late 2006) = 220 LBS

Dont have anything super current, but I am definately not as lean and my build is changing from weight lifter to basketballer again. Ill see what happens and maybe revist this thread with something more current end of summer. With new baby on the way, it might be the new motivation I need.
More Pics if interested:Link

And since everyone is posting what they bench, i went from 130lb bench to 385lbs. and lifted 275lbs 12 times (1set) 4 weeks ago. :P

Last edited by -CPL-; 06-23-2007 at 11:20 AM.
absent
VeteranXV
Old
209 - 06-24-2007, 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapple View Post
i just took this picture bout 30 seconds ago, it came out fuzzy, i was tryin to flex and hold the camera still......... not easy :|

you can see my bottom abs trying to come in, i been on a diet for a lil while now droped about 10 pounds i think, shoulders,arms,chest got more ripped but my stomach is holding on still.. i have to up my cardio quite a bit.

hey take another pic, this time with a paper with TW written on it

Obskure
VeteranX
Old
210 - 06-24-2007, 05:50 PM
I believe I've been making some progress... nothing too drastic though yet. The scale says I'm ~27% body fat. What do you guys think because I feel it's too high of a measurement for me.

May 4th, 2007:

June 24th, 2007:

SL83
VeteranXV
Old
211 - 06-24-2007, 05:52 PM
27% sounds about right.

EDIT: I'm kinda chunky as I've been not doing anything at all recently except for pushups and pullups when I'm bored.

I'm on the right.

Darkstrand
VeteranX
Old
212 - 06-24-2007, 06:19 PM
27% is really really fat

I think the machine is off or you have no muscle mass

Obskure
VeteranX
Old
213 - 06-24-2007, 06:52 PM
I am 5'10" 197lbs and 27% body fat

Take this fine specimen I found via google image search:
He is 5'10" 202lbs and 26% body fat

So that guy has less fat than I do?

Snipes
VeteranXV
Old
214 - 06-24-2007, 08:21 PM
does anyone have recommendations for some good cutting techniques? lots and lots of cardio? i tried combining cardio and weights last year but i felt that it was slow progress, so this year I just want to cut over summer and ill lift during school. i have mid-section fat i want to cut off, abs & pecs, sides, etc. are my concern. ive been starting with just doing a bunch of running and spinning.

woodfucius
VeteranX
Old
215 - 06-25-2007, 03:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snipes View Post
does anyone have recommendations for some good cutting techniques? lots and lots of cardio? i tried combining cardio and weights last year but i felt that it was slow progress, so this year I just want to cut over summer and ill lift during school. i have mid-section fat i want to cut off, abs & pecs, sides, etc. are my concern. ive been starting with just doing a bunch of running and spinning.
Eat less. Eat better. Exercise more.

Eat less: To cut, you need a steady, daily caloric deficit, so cut your calorie intake to no less than 90% of your basal metabolic rate. Write down everything you eat on a 3 x 5 card and don't cheat. Fat comes off all over your body like the layers of an onion-you can't spot reduce. A six pack is made in the kitchen, not in the gym.

Eat better: Don't waste the limited calories you have each day on foods that don't give you the nutrients you need like protein, fiber, healthy fats, complex carbs, etc. Empty calorie sources like soda, alcohol, sweets/refined sugars are out, as is most fast food which has too much saturated and trans fat in it to be worth the calories. Drink a gallon of water each day. Also, take a multivitamin and fish oil supplement every day for the rest of your life.

Exercise more: High intensity interval training (HIIT) cardio and high intensity strength circuits (compound exercises that hit multiple muscle groups at once like squats, dips, pull ups, and dead lifts with little or no rest in between sets) both keep your metabolism high for hours after you do them, so do each one three days a week.

This site lays out the details on everything you need to do (read sections 1-6):

Hussman Fitness

I've been doing this for two months, and I'm down 21 pounds and my body fat has gone from 19% to 14%. It's very easy to do if you have the discipline to stick to the plan.

Dennis
VeteranXV
Old
216 - 06-26-2007, 12:00 AM
How tall are you Cpl.? And how was the Corps?

Jestah
VeteranX
Old
217 - 06-26-2007, 12:57 PM
Well done Inspin, I'm 6'2" , ~165lbs and about to embark on my gym carrear!

Ill get some photos asap so I can monitor my improvement over summer.

noobfactorNF
VeteranX
Old
218 - 06-26-2007, 06:04 PM
6"4 186lbs - November 2006

blazindave
Veteran
Old
219 - 06-27-2007, 05:17 PM
Seems when i take pics of myself i look like a twelve year old, so heres a pic of me taken this past weekend while camping (acting retarded).
Don't have any full body shots, but good arm development imo.

Gizmo
VeteranXV
Old
220 - 06-29-2007, 03:51 AM
haha, nice definition in the arms, but...

peopel still wear jean shorts?

Page 11 of 66

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > TW Fitness
Reload this Page ***9830;

Social Website Bullshit