Wrist / Lower Back by izzasmurf - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > TW Fitness
Reload this Page Wrist / Lower Back
izzasmurf
VeteranX
Old
1 - 05-16-2013, 05:56 PM
So my wrist from time to time becomes extremely sore ( prolly from tribes when I was younger ) anyone know some exercises to strengthen the ligaments there?

My lower back has been tweaked as well from deadlifts in the past and I cought a belt to help stabilize my torso - any other tips for preventing further injury there?

Sponsored Links
BeLiaL
VeteranXV
Old
2 - 05-16-2013, 07:17 PM
learn to deadlift correctly -- back should always be in rigid extension

same with squats or any back exercise

hyung
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
3 - 05-16-2013, 07:19 PM
wit a genie in it

Denver
VeteranX
Old
4 - 05-17-2013, 05:17 PM
ellastic band for wrists (youtube is full of exercises with elastic band for wrists). Also strengthening grip (forearms) with fat gripz and the like will strengthen wrist.

Lower back is something that should always be kept straight (or in the rare cases when rounded supported by muscles) if you lack the flexibilty, increase the flexibility first before using weights. Learn good technique in which back stays straight before doing any more work sets with heavy weights on deadlift. There are other moves you can use to train lower back with while you work your deadlift technique.

paulmezick
VeteranX
Old
5 - 05-20-2013, 08:56 AM
I'd advise against a belt. As already pointed out, good form is extremely important when doing squats and deadlifts. Have someone take a video of you if you are unsure of your form.

The best advice I can give to keeping your back at the correct angle when doing these lifts is to look forward and slightly up the entire time. Pick a spot slightly above standing head level and don't take your eyes off of it during the entire lift.

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > TW Fitness
Reload this Page Wrist / Lower Back

Social Website Bullshit