Saturday gun thread

Brasstax

Contributor
Veteran XX
Just added an AR15. Time for a "Hey look at my guns" thread.
brass_guns.jpg

guns%20small.jpg

I only own one of the AR's and the Springfield XD (on the right) the rest are my roommate's and a buddy's.

Last edited:
So that's a semiauto AR15, correct?

Do you need a special license even for semiauto assault rifles?

there's no ban on assault weapons except in a few states, so no, you don't. And, Of course its a semiauto AR15, there's no such thing as a bolt action AR, or pump.

http://www.fyreknight.com/images/guns%20small.jpg

I only own one of the AR's and the Springfield XD (on the right) the rest are my roommate's and a buddy's.

Nice guns. I had an XD for awhile. I wasn't shooting it much since I got the 1911. The XD is a good gun and I think an advancement on the Glocks. Good value too.

I have a good buddy in BATF. He turned me on to the Akins accelerator awhile back. But, he said don't waste money since there was going to be a change in legislation. Sure enough, they are now considered a machine gun conversion kit.

Here is a vid using a 10/22
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9P8AbTKvykE

You guys were part of army/navy/marines etc?
if not and you own all of this shit that's kind of creepy
EXCEPTION:
but if you a GANGSTA packin heat iz awl gewd

You guys were part of army/navy/marines etc?
if not and you own all of this shit that's kind of creepy
EXCEPTION:
but if you a GANGSTA packin heat iz awl gewd

in army, but that doesn't really have anything to do with me owning guns. There's nothing creepy about it, they are fun to shoot. Brass, I love my XD. you can see in the pick the glock (belongs to my buddy) and he swears by it, but I hate the thing. It feels like shit to shoot, especially compared to my XD, but to each his own, I guess.

edit: yatzee, what kind of dropleg holster is that? I've been looking into getting one.

in army, but that doesn't really have anything to do with me owning guns. There's nothing creepy about it, they are fun to shoot. Brass, I love my XD. you can see in the pick the glock (belongs to my buddy) and he swears by it, but I hate the thing. It feels like shit to shoot, especially compared to my XD, but to each his own, I guess.

not saying they aren't fun to shoot but look how many guns are in one of these pics, sniper rifles, ar's, shotguns, pistols. whatever happened to bb guns :mecry:

yeah, but thats three of us put together. besides, comparing a bb gun to an m1a (the rifle below the sniper) is like saying there's no difference between shooting a .22 and the main gun on an abrams.

Back