Broncos Player Dies...

Dead%20Horse.jpg

They have no reason to visit a club. They were talking about it on ESPN a few weeks ago. Once you get married and have kids, there's no reason to visit a club, yet a few blacks called into the show saying they go because they like it. They say, "I'm just hanging out having a drink." Oh, ok.

There's only 1 reason to go, and that's tail. Yet these football jocks can have anyone they want. So there's no reason to visit a club when they can get drunk at home.

The alcohol leads to arguments, which leads to shootings.

Last edited:
They have no reason to visit a club. They were talking about it on ESPN a few weeks ago. Once you get married and have kids, there's no reason to visit a club, yet a few blacks called into the show saying they go because they like it.

There's only 1 reason to go, and that's tail. Yet these football jocks can have anyone they want. So there's no reason to visit a club when they can get drunk at home.

quoted for posterity

They have no reason to visit a club. They were talking about it on ESPN a few weeks ago. Once you get married and have kids, there's no reason to visit a club, yet a few blacks called into the show saying they go because they like it. They say, "I'm just hanging out having a drink." Oh, ok.

The alcohol leads to arguments, which leads to shootings.

o_O

NGFM, while losing must of us in his usual posting style, is right. Millioniare athletes don't need to be out on the street partying. The risks far outweigh the rewards, and the whole thug life thing catches up to them, because they go out and try to run with the real thugs to boost their "cred".

I bet Peyton and Tom Brady made it home safe last night, amirite?

NGFM, while losing must of us in his usual posting style, is right. Millioniare athletes don't need to be out on the street partying. The risks far outweigh the rewards, and the whole thug life thing catches up to them, because they go out and try to run with the real thugs to boost their "cred".

I bet Peyton and Tom Brady made it home safe last night, amirite?

True.

NGFM was talking in like "DUNE" style

Back