Reload this Page Forum Invasion Time
Page 1 of 42
FOURSTAR
VeteranXX
Old
1 - 12-28-2006, 21:23
www.couponforum.com

go **** with the bastards

the ****ing 60 year old coupon cutters basically ****ed with my entire business the entire week. just post a bunch of reasonably offensive pictures and they will crumble.

Sponsored Links
uno
VeteranXX
Old
2 - 12-28-2006, 21:27
Cliffs

Feannag proves multiple times in this thread why he is an idiot, and then theres 4star losing his job too..

Last edited by uno; 12-29-2006 at 12:53..
FlAmE
VeteranX
Old
3 - 12-28-2006, 21:27
will post pics of me naked

edit: quoted this so he can't remove it in the morning

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOURSTAR View Post
www.couponforum.com

the ****ing 60 year old coupon cutters basically ****ed with my entire business the entire week. just post a bunch of reasonably offensive pictures and they will crumble.

Last edited by FlAmE; 12-29-2006 at 01:14.. Reason: quoting for legal reasons - go soccer moms
RebelToRumble
VeteranX
Old
4 - 12-28-2006, 21:29
wait, what happened?

edit:

Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:28 pm
TRIBALWAR****EDYOURWIFE

lol lemon party nice

FlAmE
VeteranX
Old
5 - 12-28-2006, 21:30
this is funny who is Tribalwar****edyourwife??

Ascoe
VeteranXV
Old
6 - 12-28-2006, 21:32
what happen

Bender
VeteranXX
Old
7 - 12-28-2006, 21:32

Calipso
VeteranXX
Old
8 - 12-28-2006, 21:33
rofl

FlAmE
VeteranX
Old
9 - 12-28-2006, 21:33
I am Love_couponz!!111

naptown
VeteranXV
Old
10 - 12-28-2006, 21:33
im TRIBALWAR****EDYOURWIFE

look at me go

no limits baby

Mytzylplyx
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
11 - 12-28-2006, 21:34

FlAmE
VeteranX
Old
12 - 12-28-2006, 21:35
i <3 you naptown

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
13 - 12-28-2006, 21:36
Could you at least tell us the story of what actually happened?

Loco-Raider
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
14 - 12-28-2006, 21:36
Long Version Notes
Short Notes at Bottom

I have compiled everything you'll need to know about this thread in this one post. Current as of: 12/29/06 4:02am.

It was a quiet day when FOURSTAR started this topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOURSTAR View Post
www.couponforum.com

Many of us ventured to the website, registered, and started posting threads. Unfortunately, many of us were also banned very quickly following. However, we managed to initially get a tubgirl, lemonparty and even a beasty pic posted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Their Responses
This is ridiculous! I have children who are learning to read and these idiots (I can think of better names) come on here and do this. I am getting offline

I know it's stupid and very uncalled for. YUUUUCKKK. I actually had to leave for a little bit and come back on. I have little kids up and they can see everything on my computer. Disquisting

THIS IS AWFUL! I WAS BABY SITTING!!!!! HOW AM I GOING TO EXPLAIN THIS?????
Here is a screenshot provided by theocritus: Screenshot.

We had broken in and left a small dent on their boards. However, it got much more involved. On page four, naptown found the owner of the chatroom that was also hosted for this coupon trading website.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naptown View Post
And here is a screenshot of the chatroom provided by oddity:

But of course, not everyone was interested in the raid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pachacutec View Post
jesus, they're all moms. i hope this was worth it, i think this is actually illegal under the "no posting surprise obscenity" law.

i dont feel bad about getting ****heads like somethingawful, but a bunch of defenseless moms? they can barely get online; much less leave the world aol behind.
Many of us were getting pretty pissed with the fact that FOURSTAR never provided us with the information that fueled his rage with these soccer moms. However, I found the backstory:

BACKSTORY

Found this.
Fourstar = David Fitzgerald

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer
David,

Although I understand your frustration, I cannot tell you how many free samples I have requested that I am now hooked on. We, too, own a small business and are always looking for new marketing tools. I cannot speak for everyone on this site, but the vast majority request samples of products that they can actually use.

If I were you, I would be excited, not frustrated, that so many people are requesting your free samples. Next time, if you do not want this type of reaction, I would suggest charging a nominal shipping fee, stating a limit on the number of free samples that are available, or requiring more information to validate the existence of the business prior to sending out the free sample. We call it a loss leader - sometimes you have to spend a little money to grow your business.

Jennifer
Quote:
Originally Posted by FOURSTAR/David Fitzgerald
The problem isn't people requesting samples, it's the type of people and the kind of people that are requesting them.

This entire situation has only pulled ME and MY DEPARTMENT away from doing our JOB to deal with a bunch of coupon cutters and freebie wanters. It's a waste of my time, my departments time and a waste of YOUR TIME.

THAT being said, if you own a small business and would like to see samples, then please go ahead and fill out the sample requests. But be sure to include your business name or you won't get any postcards, simple as that.

Thank you,

David Fitzgerald
Marketing Data Analysis Manager
david@*************.com
Quote:
We've been in business for over 8 years and we just got an INC 500 award for one of the fastest growing businesses in the US. Also, under each subsection from fulllist.asp you will see this:

We do not have a warehouse full of pre-printed postcards. Colors, photos, and text are all editable because we print your postcards after you order them. These samples can be used in whole or in part.

This is the last time I'm going to post on here, I expect that our link will be REMOVED by the end of the day or I am contacting the adminstrators of CouponForum.com and I will ask them to remove it. I've had to do the same to over 15 different "freebies" websites and forums over the past few days and had them all removed. This is illegal false advertisement and I'm sure that the admins of CouponForum will comply.

Thank you,

David Fitzgerald
david@*************.com
Quote:
Hello,

This is David Fitzgerald from *************.

We do not offer free samples to just anyone. We use these samples to pull in business leads for people that want to do direct mail marketing.

Nobody will be receiving postcard samples from us because we can tell what site they have come from to fill out the request.

It costs us a lot of money to send out samples because they go out in a bundle that was custom made and printed by us.

I repeat, nobody using this link will get free postcard samples

I would like for the post above to either be removed or edited.

Thank you,

David Fitzgerald
david@*************.com
http://www.couponforum.com/freebies-...er=asc&start=0

Following finding the backstory, raiding the chatroom, and continuing to raid the board, I received a PM asking if I would relay a message for her to the collective TW:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mega*****
I registered but I'm not permitted to post.

My name is Patricia Owen, would you care to post something for me??
Of course I would relay a message.

The Message

Quote:
Thank you very much...

The ones who are telephoning my home, please stop. I was woken up this morning to some "going to **** you *****" messages. BTW - when you call if you would *67 your number then I won't know it's you and be able to report your telephone call to the police department.

Now... onto good old FourStar... I have nothing to do with Coupon Forum. My website hosts a chatroom for us "volvo driving soccer moms" to chat it up.

You guys got into my site and someone attempted to hack my chat server. Tisk, tisk... Yes I laughed at some of the names you used. I'm old, but not that damn old...

My chat server logs all conversations. So I have everything, including your IP address. See below...

So... I decided to call Fourstar's boss/owner Joy Rockwell/Gendusa at 1am. Luckily she has a voicemail.

Then I put a call into my local FBI office. I was told to email them all of the information, including the IP address (see below) if I plan on filing a formal complaint. Due to the fact some of you took it to the telephone to make verbal threats to me, it now moves this up the food chain.

[LONG LIST OF IP ADDYS THAT I DELETED]

Some are proxy's, but others are not. Enjoy the **** storm you brought upon yourself.

Or... the phone calls can stop and my business email account be removed from whomever's bot that is flooding it and I will call it even...

As for Fourstar and his job... He can start the new year out on unemployment... I had nothing to do with it and now my business has been harmed from it.

-Patricia
You'll notice I removed the long list of IP addresses that she gave me. You're welcome. I told her that I delivered the message. We also noticed that she was threatening a lawsuit against us.

Screenshot provided by oddity:

Shortly following that, we found FOURSTAR's mug (along with the hot women that he works with) on his employer's website. http://www.*************.com/maniacs.asp FOURSTAR is Mr. Fitzgerald.

We knew this thread was epic now.

She sent me another message:

ANOTHER RESPONSE

Quote:
Thanks again for posting for me... Can you guys please do something about removing my personal info?
Of course not. I responded that we had retrieved her information in a legal way. This is her response:

ANOTHER RESPONSE

Quote:
I know it's legal, but in this post it has been taken completely out of context.

It has prompted threats against myself, which is illegal. The FBI can match up the IP's with the telephone calls that I received, I will press charges.

I've contacted the owner of this board asking for the info to be deleted.
'

Following this, there was speculation that this may have been a smurf. It's determined that if this is a smurf, it is possibly the best smurf ever.

Brasstax was also getting messages from our friend:

Of course we tried getting her to post. We tried to get admins to allow her to post and for her to even post in Tribes Talk. After that, she sent me another PM:

ANOTHER RESPONSE

Quote:
In Tribal Talk... It won't let me...

I'm not sure you guys understand... I have nothing to do with Coupon Forum. My website was linked there and some of their members use my chat room. Members from other trading sites use my chat room as well.

Whichever dip**** posted my info, posted it by mistake.

I had to shut my chatroom down because of your invasion.

Again.... I AM NOT COUPONFORUM!!! Your raid was on them... not me... couponqween!
This is where the thread stands as of page 22.

Cliff Notes as told by EggoNinja:
Quote:
Originally Posted by EggoNinja View Post
FOURSTAR declared Jihad on innocent women and children and recruited TWers to flood their coupon clipping forum (you read correctly) with goatse, tubgirl, meatspin, lemonparty, beastiality images, etc. Now we are waiting for a response/lawsuit.

Last edited by Rayn; 12-29-2006 at 19:04.. Reason: Updates for the late comers
naptown
VeteranXV
Old
15 - 12-28-2006, 21:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayn View Post
Could you at least tell us the story of what actually happened?
spam first

ask questions later

you know the routine

Calipso
VeteranXX
Old
16 - 12-28-2006, 21:37
Naptown

HeLLrAiSr
VeteranXV
Old
17 - 12-28-2006, 21:39

jerry
VeteranXX
Old
18 - 12-28-2006, 21:39
cool

i'm gonna make them an affiliate

thanks for the lead friend

Bender
VeteranXX
Old
19 - 12-28-2006, 21:39
all a bunch of ****ing yentas over there. christ.

i almost have to look at the geriatric threesome just to get rid of the disgusting feelings i have toward reading their rainbow-filled, carebear hippie **** posts.

FlAmE
VeteranX
Old
20 - 12-28-2006, 21:40
I am already banned.. ****

Page 1 of 42

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page Forum Invasion Time

Social Website Bullshit