Marweas still hasnt told us about getting fired

Reggs

Veteran XX
Remember when he was "Let go?"

Thrax, douchebag he was, never elaborated on it. Only bitched at people for asking too many questions.

Marweas Never elaborated either, but left us with a hint that he would one day reviel what happened in his cryptic words he is so fond of.

So now that Thrax never checks TW becuase he hates all of us, and now that it's been a few years, tell us Marweas, what happened?

Update:

Marwease starts answering on pg. 2

Last edited:
Who cares, really? We got some tool named scr8pin that col started banning people for attacking. Then he left anyway because we were still too much to handle.

he did tell us....he was made redundant or something similar. basically he was making too much money.

thought i would love to hear more about failed tribes designs, what other studios they contacted to make tribes vengeance, if any other studios made prototypes (for example, bf2142 to me feels like it could have started out as a tribes game)

If he came clean then why was there so much speculation around what happened? And if they were just downsizing, why did they immediately have someone(whats a pub?) else hired to take his place?

If he came clean then why was there so much speculation around what happened? And if they were just downsizing, why did they immediately have someone(whats a pub?) else hired to take his place?

What's a pub made 4.25 an hour.

thrax was fucking alex rodberg's wife. alex went crazy when he found out his best friend was sleeping with his fudge queen. he was then fired because he shoved dildos into his butt while on the clock.

they did offer a reduction in pay i believe, he wasnt having it. it ended amicably and he said he still may do some work for them.

he went over this already
who fucking cares

Back