abort.jpg
abort.jpg
abort.jpg
abort.jpg
abort.jpg
abort.jpg
abort.jpg
abort.jpg

You know, I've always hated you for some reason (asshole, probably) but this is the first post you've made that I agree with.

But you're probably just trolling and don't really mean it so :shrug:

you're a more self-righteous prick than i am

Wow. From sending underage girls pictures of your penis over the Internet to getting girls pregnant and making them have an abortion.

You're really moving up in this world.

not reading the whole thread,

that being said. here is my two cents.

Time to "man up"

you were "man" enough to make it you should be "man" enough to marry her and take care of the kid.

if this comes too late and it has already happened, i have lost what little respect i had of you.

use a fucking rubber next time.

Time to "man up"

you were "man" enough to make it you should be "man" enough to marry her and take care of the kid.

if this comes too late and it has already happened, i have lost what little respect i had of you.

hey hey alright 1960

whats goin on brother

catholic church 4 lyfe

edit: but in all seriousness. I don't give a shit about your respect. you dont know either of our life situations, you dont know what was going through our heads at the time. and you are certainly in no position to lecture me

why dont you read the thread and try to see where im coming from before you spout your holier than thou bullshit.

yeah, we all make fucking mistakes. mine just happens to be worse than some, but it is by far nowhere near the atrocity people have committed. i dont want to have to abort the child. honest to god. id rather put it up for adoption. and if i thought there was even a fraction of a chance id ever marry that girl, then youd bet your ass id "man" up. where did you even get it in your head i was trying to be a man?

this thread is obvious the scared and anxious ramblings of a confused and frightened child - me - who is having to deal with stopping the existance of my own child. do you have any idea what thats like? do you honestly think either of us wanted this to happen? no. but we all fuck up. being a real man is making a mistake, seeing it and realizing you made the mistake, and DOING THE RIGHT THING

the WRONG thing would be to marry this girl because of the child.
the WRONG thing would be to bring a child up by ourselves - fuck, you see how i am on TW, many have seen me in real life
the WRONG thing would be to let that child grow up knowing the only reason his parents ever got married was because of him and they dont love each other and they were never happy with the choice

please reply with your "morals" so that i can disagree with them again

everyone else here KNOWS the right thing to do is not let me have that child
and if she doesnt want to have it and doesnt want her parents to know, thats her right - its her body

let her do as she pleases

Last edited:

Time to "man up"

Marry a girl he doesn't love, raise a child he didn't want, and support it with a life he's only just starting to create?

Sounds like another happy household.

Being responsible would have been not getting her pregnant in the first place, I am not going to pass judgment on the abortion; I personally couldn’t do it but understand you doing what you have to do. Now the only thing you can do is learn from your mistake and be more responsible when you have sex, every time you have sex use a rubber until you are in a place where you are man enough to father a child.

Being responsible would have been not getting her pregnant in the first place, I am not going to pass judgment on the abortion; I personally couldn’t do it but understand you doing what you have to do. Now the only thing you can do is learn from your mistake and be more responsible when you have sex, every time you have sex use a rubber until you are in a place where you are man enough to father a child.

Take note, RezPunk: This is how you criticize.

Thanks Kel.

Some lessons are taught harder than others.

Back