Boobs and Games= Heaven

And to think I originally came in this thread thinking it was about Tribes 2 and idiot newbies (boobs).
If she wants to make a little joke, let her, it's her body, and I didn't find it offensive at all (you might, but you don't have to read it more than once). It was fairly funny. People with nothing else to do always get all worked up over nothing.

/me shrugs

Hmmm...Suzaku doesn't like children, and doesn't like women who aren’t ashamed of their sexuality. Must not like men either because most of them want to see boobs.

You are entitled to your opinion. But I would really like to know is what did you hope to accomplish by publicly condemning SB? Not all women hold your extreme view of the human species and how they should behave. In fact, contrary to what the feminist movement touts, you are quite in the minority. If a women wishes to display her breasts in public, who are you to tell her she can’t or to try to shame her for it when she does? Did you think that you were suddenly going to be bombed with requests to see your bombs? Most people don’t even know who you are. BTW…weren’t you the one telling me some time back that “it’s a woman’s body and she can do what she wants with it”? Guess that only applies when you are scraping a sprog out…God forbid someone shows a nekkid booby.

What exactly are you all about? If a woman can’t be a woman, what exactly is it you want them to be? Men? Asexual? I mean do you wear a suit of armor around all day and talk in monotone to hide your sex? Do you wear makeup? Do you wear dresses? Do you date men? Do you date women? Do you try to look nice for them when/if you do?

Since converting over to whatever views you hold dear, unless you don’t bathe, you live in the forest, and run around in fig leaves only eating dirt soup and berries, I’d say your just as much of a conformist as everyone else with only a desire to tell everyone else what the hell they should be doing. Quit telling other people what to do, and just do what works for you…k? Oops...I guess that’s me telling you what to do…nm.

[SHiN]AkumA, you sir are a moron. people do have different tastes for women, and i can honestly say snowbunny is on my list :D

/me is happy to stumble apon this thread when he came home from work ;)

edit: w00t i'm a vet now :D

I guess I'll have to play with BOTH boo...er games at the same time! :p

Suzaku is one of those people who would chain themselves in front of a Men's Warehouse.

Last edited:
SKnight said:
Suzaku is one of those people who would change themselves in front of a Men's Warehouse.

Hey man - I've met her and she's a really nice person. I'm not sure what the controversy is here - but let me just say that she and Schoolbus seemed like great folks.

Very pleasant to talk to.

I don't like posts about IRC. They make me embarrassed to be a geek. I never post about IRC, so I have decided nobody else can.

From now on I forbid anyone to post about IRC. I don't care if they want to, I forbid them because I don't like it and I don't approve.

Sorry, no more posts about anything related to IRC. period. If you post about IRC, you are a loser, and a threat to the American way of life. If you don't post exactly what I post, and exactly how I post, I will publicly ridicule you, and demand that you cease immediately.

End of story.

Bad_CRC said:
I don't like posts about IRC. They make me embarrassed to be a geek. I never post about IRC, so I have decided nobody else can.

From now on I forbid anyone to post about IRC. I don't care if they want to, I forbid them because I don't like it and I don't approve.

Sorry, no more posts about anything related to IRC. period. If you post about IRC, you are a loser, and a threat to the American way of life. If you don't post exactly what I post, and exactly how I post, I will publicly ridicule you, and demand that you cease immediately.

End of story.

I can't tell you how much I love your HaPpY sig. :lol:

Back