Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Oblivion
Reload this Page Thieves Den Released
Breadman86
VeteranXV
Old
1 - 05-22-2006, 10:30 PM
New official Oblivion MOD.

Thieves Den
The Thieves Den provides you with everything you need to outfit your stealth-based character for missions. Rediscover the legendary Dunbarrow Cove and the ancient pirate ship The Red Sabre. Dunbarrow Cove not only provides a home base to operate out of, you can purchase new vendors, trainers, and even an upgrade to your sleeping quarters with the loot from your heists

Features:
* A fully detailed enviroment for your character to own and explore
* Free sleeping space: never pay for an inn again!
* Five upgrades for your lair
* Hire vendors designed especially for thieves, rogues, and assassins
* As you upgrade your lair new pirates will join your crew and provide you with income
* Over 45 new items
* 15 new spells

Anyone have it to "buy" rather than buy?

Oh, and http://obliviondownloads.com/StoreCa...px?ProductId=5 to actually purchase.

Sponsored Links
Rev_Night
WelchesX
Contributor
Old
2 - 05-23-2006, 01:44 AM
i too would like to "buy" this, as well as "buying" the oreley mod in the arcane university.

anyone know what "store" ?

Kali
VeteranXV
Old
3 - 05-23-2006, 12:39 PM
I bought this one, and I don't know if it's worth it. First of all, once you fast travel to the place, you have to swim about a 100 yards just to get the the entrance. After you kill all the skeletons, and purchase all the upgrades, it's still this gloomy shipwreck where you get to stay in the captain's quarters. The quarters has what I would call a small entryway with two cupboards, and then the bedroom which is maybe 10' square. Not exactly luxury accomodations.

Of course, you get the ship and you get to store stuff in it's hold but it's pretty gloomy. I mean, what's the point of showcasing your hoard in the hold ? Oh well...guess I'll keep saving my money for the Skingrad house.

BEAST420
VeteranX
Old
4 - 05-23-2006, 03:12 PM
dude, its like, a shipwreck. It's not exactly the Four Seasons.

YARRRRRRRR!

Akela
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
5 - 05-24-2006, 11:26 AM
As I have already planned to build a pirate character I'll definitely get this new plugin. The UESP forum has talked a bit about it since last week and it seems fun. First I thought to place my future imperial pirate lady in the Anvil Manor as it's cheap and Anvil is a nice city with a port. Now I can have a real ship for her so that's even better. But first I have to carry on a bit with my other two gals, the lvl 38 warrior/ranger and the lvl 12 seductress/thief.

Rev_Night
WelchesX
Contributor
Old
6 - 05-24-2006, 01:09 PM
so...where can i 'buy' it?

ilys
VeteranXV
Old
7 - 05-24-2006, 03:31 PM
You can "buy" it on most of the popular torrent sites (demonoid, mininova, piratebay, isohunt). Thieves Den is the smallest out of all of them, less than 2mb.

Rev_Night
WelchesX
Contributor
Old
8 - 05-24-2006, 10:15 PM
jesus, i am glad i didn't pay the $1.89 for that. it was over in like 4 minutes.

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Oblivion
Reload this Page Thieves Den Released

Social Website Bullshit