staying or packing up and moving to new region?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I don't have the feeling that 0.0 is overcrowded. The fighting is just starting to get good now.

we still go through hundreds of systems without anyone around

hey Mav you would have been proud....we took out a mining op in AZN last night =D

Vlasic said:
we still go through hundreds of systems without anyone around

hey Mav you would have been proud....we took out a mining op in AZN last night =D
you don't mean anz, as in anzalisio, do you?

Cuda said:
Everybody to Anzalisio to kill Chikaze, go go go go go go!
no, we moved out of there a while ago.

We thought that alliance there was good, but we did just one thing wrong, and all of a sudden a corpmate got all mad and switched corps. He was sitting outside the station in a battlecruiser for a day and a half, daring one of us to shoot at him so he could shoot back.

They gave us a 24hr ultimatum, and we took about 4 days to get out. The group there is a motherfuckin carebear alliance.

Vlasic said:
no, I mean AZN, as in a system in Faythabolis

Come down to RIT and see what kind of system response you get :)

What alliance are you guys apart of? Or is this some "terrorist" group that flies with no banner and no land to defend.

I'd rather be in an alliance and carve out a home among the rocks than rove aimlessly on the travel permits of other nations.

Chikaze said:
I'd rather be in an alliance and carve out a home among the rocks than rove aimlessly on the travel permits of other nations.

Its not really like that. Alliances usually require lots of work with sovreignity, pos/fueling, and required mining/hauling ops. We just like to kill stuff wihtout the politics and bullshit. No travel permit required where we live.

I used to feel like that, until we left IRON then I realized how much more freedom you have not being in one.

turnschuh said:
oh FREEE, cool. I have seen a few of them in our space.

getting pwned.

without any kills.

:shrug:

What is your ingame name so I can look over our killboard?

Better yet, where do you live so I can make a note of it.

EndR said:
Come down to RIT and see what kind of system response you get :)

What alliance are you guys apart of? Or is this some "terrorist" group that flies with no banner and no land to defend.
after we broke up the mining op we got zerg rushed by like 4 BSes, 13 frigs, and an interdictor to kill 4 cruisers a rifter and a crow

AFAIK I was the only one that died tho :(

It was fun as hell!

turnschuh said:
oh FREEE, cool. I have seen a few of them in our space.

getting pwned.

without any kills.

:shrug:
Funny, we've never seen you.

We ALWAYS get kills, and we ALWAYS inflict more losses than we take.

Last edited:
BEAST420 said:
What is your ingame name so I can look over our killboard?

Better yet, where do you live so I can make a note of it.
Same name ingame. He was in a few of those zerg frig fleets up north.

Pretty ironic because I remember seeimg him getting killed repeatedly on IRON's killboard.

Vlasic said:
Funny, we've never seen you.

We ALWAYS get kills, and we ALWAYS inflict more losses than we take.

:shock:

Date: 2006-05-20
you lost 3 cruiser and one frig

oh wait you killed a maller :sex:

to bad Im mainly EU timezone so, its rather unlikely to have a fight with you :(

Last edited:
turnschuh said:
:shock:

Date: 2006-05-20
you lost 3 cruiser and one frig

oh wait you killed a maller :sex:

to bad Im mainly EU timezone so, its rather unlikely to have a fight with you :(
We suicided into an interdictor bubble when we knew we were outnumbered 4:1

I think it's safe to say you don't have balls like that.

On the same day maybe 20 minutes prior we killed a Tech2 fitted BS that was tanking for 3 coveters, and one of the coveters, in AZN.

We're more than happy with the tradeoff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back