Did I find the best ring in the game? You tell me! by Soldevi - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Oblivion
Reload this Page Did I find the best ring in the game? You tell me!
Page 1 of 2
Soldevi
VeteranXV
Old
1 - 04-17-2006, 14:54
Ring of Perfection
Fortify all attributes +10(well it lists them off like a anyother Item,Fortify strength +10,willpower,intelligenc e, etc)

I'll take a screenshot if you guys want...Anyways I thought it was a pretty nice ring

Anyone else found it? Or anyother nice item?

btw I'm level 25.

Sponsored Links
Rev_Night
WelchesX
Contributor
Old
2 - 04-17-2006, 15:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldevi
Ring of Perfection
Fortify all attributes +10(well it lists them off like a anyother Item,Fortify strength +10,willpower,intelligenc e, etc)

I'll take a screenshot if you guys want...Anyways I thought it was a pretty nice ring

Anyone else found it? Or anyother nice item?

btw I'm level 25.

where did you find it? I am level 30. how much does it cost?

Soldevi
VeteranXV
Old
3 - 04-17-2006, 15:59
I've been reading the other oblivion forums, they say its the rarest ring in the game, and the amulet of the swords is the rarest amulet

Something about them being artifacts. I just found it in a fort, all chests are random so it doesn't matter which one :P

Sells for 9k.

Maniac
n3rd5
Old
4 - 04-21-2006, 12:12
Personally I prefer the Mundane Ring.. +35% magic reflection and +50% magic resistance, if I recall correctly.

Soldevi
VeteranXV
Old
5 - 04-21-2006, 15:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniac
Personally I prefer the Mundane Ring.. +35% magic reflection and +50% magic resistance, if I recall correctly.
Nice, I'd like to wear that as a second ring, if I can find it :P

Rev_Night
WelchesX
Contributor
Old
6 - 04-23-2006, 13:06
you have to get the Mundane Ring off of one the son of that Cameraon guy in his paradise

Soldevi
VeteranXV
Old
7 - 04-23-2006, 19:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev_Night
you have to get the Mundane Ring off of one the son of that Cameraon guy in his paradise
Say what? Where's that?

Rev_Night
WelchesX
Contributor
Old
8 - 04-24-2006, 04:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldevi
Say what? Where's that?

main quest. you get sent thru some oblivion portal to Cameron's Paradise. At the end of this paradise, you must fight Cameron and his son and daughter (who conviently respawn untill you kill Cameron). I am not sure if this is a bug or intentional, but each respawn of his son carries the Mundane Ring, worth 29,000 gold. You could be like me, kill his son 10x. And each time you take his ring. When i got back to the reality and out of the false world of paradise, i went to the highest seller i know (Morayln something in Anvil) and did the following:

29,000 * .65 = 18850. (.65 is my haggle percentage)

18850 - 1200 = 17650. (1200 is the max gold that he carries)

Hit "~". Type: player.additem 00000F "16850"

This adds the gold that you SHOULD get, but won't becuase oblivion is a **** program that makes items 20,30,40x worth the max that people can actually sell. type the above gold cheat for each ring. I did that, and i ended up getting 176,500 gold. As far as i am concerned, this is an honest and ethical way to get what is due to you.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
9 - 04-24-2006, 08:55
So you consider it honest and ethical to use a bug in the game to aquire 10 dupes of a rare ring? :p

Frankly money is pointless in the game. What is there to buy aside from an occassional rare item and houses? You get full sets of armor every time you kill a bandit.

Infinite
VeteranXV
Old
10 - 04-24-2006, 09:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool
So you consider it honest and ethical to use a bug in the game to aquire 10 dupes of a rare ring? :p

Frankly money is pointless in the game. What is there to buy aside from an occassional rare item and houses? You get full sets of armor every time you kill a bandit.

i use mods that make armor much more rare. it's a bit more fun. but you're right, money aint no thang.

Soldevi
VeteranXV
Old
11 - 04-24-2006, 09:37
I've been reading that the Mundane ring can also be found in random loot, hopefully thats true :P

Rev_Night
WelchesX
Contributor
Old
12 - 04-24-2006, 10:50
Quote:

why not? if the weapons he respawns with can kill me, then why can't the jewelry that he respawns with help me?

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
13 - 04-24-2006, 11:40
My new character already has luck at 78 at level 15, so I already have problems with being encumbered.

Rev_Night
WelchesX
Contributor
Old
14 - 04-24-2006, 11:46
Quote:
My new character already has luck at 78 at level 15, so I already have problems with being encumbered.

i got my strenth up to like 75 right now (level 33) and endurance up to 98. I have these special boots that add +106 Feather, and i got a ring that adds +6 strength. As such, i can carry like 665 lbs worth of stuff. its handy for long loot sessions

Hurricane Harold
VeteranX
Old
15 - 04-28-2006, 17:28
Quote:
Luck affects loot? Mine is still at 50, since without modifiers I havn't bothered increasing it. Maybe I should enchant a lucky ring or something =/

BloodyShark
VeteranXV
Old
16 - 04-28-2006, 22:56
I got this ring from one of those sacs in Oblivion. hot stuff.

Gow
VeteranX
Old
17 - 05-09-2006, 01:22
Got mine off of one of those Dremora Valkynaz guarding the sigil stones.

Evil Light Bulb
VeteranX
Old
18 - 05-09-2006, 01:59
I have two mundanes and two perfections

mundanes are valued over 20k, perfect are 9k or so

too bad you can't wear more than one of the same the ring of war is pretty slick too but slightly less potent than perfection

LoH
Veteran++
Old
19 - 05-17-2006, 17:42
I have both the mundane ring and the ring of perfection on my lvl 30 character.

Rev_Night
WelchesX
Contributor
Old
20 - 05-17-2006, 17:51
i got the mundane ring easy. but after 20+ tries of reloading the end room in oblivion i finally just said **** it and just cheated my way to get it. I really hate 'random' items. they should be rare b/c by placement, not probability that they show up. it should be that you earn your great ring by finding it in the correct place, solving a puzzle, or killing a room full of badguys. not just happening to simply stumble upon it by sheer computer code probability

Page 1 of 2

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Oblivion
Reload this Page Did I find the best ring in the game? You tell me!

Social Website Bullshit