Huzzah 1 FiX 0.

who cares about pvp hohoh (i got a 23mil sp pvp char =()
i only care about my mining my ballz off and whoring all the megacyte HOHOHOHOOHOHOHOO
MERCO MINING FTW
Losing ships isnt a really big deal in feya, i mean, merco mining pulls in about 100mil an hour
But im waiting for a big invasion of ASCN space, i got 23 battleships to lose HOOHOHOHO

I know BOB isn't in any way allied with FREEE/TW or anybody living in Fade/Deklein. From the sound of it, they are no friends of ASCN either.

Teflonatron said:
I know BOB isn't in any way allied with FREEE/TW or anybody living in Fade/Deklein. From the sound of it, they are no friends of ASCN either.

they were once, but since the re-allign they are now basically friends of not many and are attacking anyone they feel will put up a good fight. bored I guess.

we had a few in Impass last night but they were cheapasses who just would log in for 5 minutes at a time trying to pick off miners, I am still waiting for the good gank groups to come through and give us some action finally, 3 days to assault frigates, and 5 days after that to tech 2 medium pulse so I have some new loadouts I want to try.

Shadow13 said:
ugh at least if you are going to try and make fun, pick the right alliance im in AxE not ASCN.
axiom.jpg

BurnYaBad said:
medium pulses on an assault frig?

nope on a maller, my assault frig will have tech 2 small pulse, maller will have tech 2 medium pulse not sure if im going to go tech 3 battleships before Tech 2 large pulse for my gankegeddon, but I have time to decide on that because I want to finish out my HAC training after tech2 med's

Shadow13 said:
nope on a maller, my assault frig will have tech 2 small pulse, maller will have tech 2 medium pulse not sure if im going to go tech 3 battleships before Tech 2 large pulse for my gankegeddon, but I have time to decide on that because I want to finish out my HAC training after tech2 med's

Tech 3 battleships? How come nobody told me about this?

lol WCS lol

I think he means Tier 3 battleships (requiring racial BS 3 to fly). It's in the works for a major content patch at some point in the future.

Crypt said:
Tech 3 battleships? How come nobody told me about this?

lol WCS lol

lol has to use old jokes that arent funny anymore because he has about as much wit as a fucking rock. lol.

fag.

Stop saying stupid shit and I'll be happy to stop responding.

Edit: You're a good guy shadow, I'm just bored right now waiting for my car to be fixed :(

Last edited:
Back