So my wife is in jail ...

Damascus

Veteran X
Here is some background info:

We started dating at 14, got married and 19, she had 3 kids ( which I later found weren't mine ) during our 5 year marriage, last few months she got REALLY heavy into oxycontins / crack / cocaine and heroin (sp?). We've been seperated for about 5 months now and I get a call from her telling me she's in jail for violating her probation ( she got high again and failed her piss test ).

Anyhow, during her call she said the usual shit a bad wife would say out of desperation, "I love you.", "I'm so sorry I hurt you and the kids." and the all-impressive, "I'm sorry I cheated so much on you and did all those drugs. I can get better and can be happy again.". I simply replied with an 'uh-huh'.

Well, she gave me her mailing address so I could 'write to her', because she says she could use the support. Sooooo, here is my idea, I take a picture of a big nail file and write on the back, "I couldn't fit the nail file in the envelope, so I sent you a picture of one instead. HUGS AND KISSES!!!! XOXOXO".

Or, should I send her a few pics I took of me banging her best friend a week after we split? If so, how should I caption it?

I like the latter idea.

The caption should be "You got what you deserve, bitch. I got what you couldn't give from your best friend."

Meh, that's kinda' lame... But definitely do the picture with the best friend.

Damascus said:
Or, should I send her a few pics I took of me banging her best friend a week after we split? If so, how should I caption it?
post them here, then we can decide if it's worth doing

Back