zi'm nonya montanga man

WorstAim

Veteran XV
Ao we're watching aqua teen qhunger force and lik elcare lis wearing a awyig and holy shit i ncan't feel my face i'm aoosooooo fdurnk ruight now shake is being sarcastic and it's really funyn casue carl is
being fiunny and he's rea ding sexy lines lolo0l it's funny does anyonee agree? lol this is triabl war so you guys are cool u kno it's funny and shit it's all good shake is acting like a pimp i had aSOOOOOO MUCH goldschlagers it's really good i can't feel bmy body holy shit i'm feeling funny right now carl lol it's the clo9wn epidosde and one else watchign this? oh and byw i'm dtrunk as fuck hol yshit lol it's good times this i i sa funny.​

KXuce e verytone on tribalwar is such a bad person like sreiously everyone hates everyone wtf is up with that seriously lik eserouisliy everyone gets mad and says to ban aboutg evrthing it"S ont even funny i'm soooooo fdrunk. and i just thought i'd share withn evryone cause i thougth you guys like drunk prppley cause they're funny k time to go thwow up bye.

The replies in this thread are classic and i'm soooo diszzzay right now i'omg it's funny i just want tot this girls room and she ways cool i'm having fun WATCH AQUA TEEN ONMG I"M SBOERING UP AN DM FACE IS JNUMB LOLOL OLj OGIJSD GOSKDJGLSKGHj GO AFTER IT TIRBAL WAR!!!!!11111 see i put ones bfore my word cause i do that cause tha'ts funny on theinterweb cause you call it ghte interbweb lol.. fdunany times lol. k,bye

fartiusstinkius said:
Why did you bump this you dumb attention seaking piece of shit?

Sorry. As much as I would love to reply to your post, I can't, because I don't know what "seaking" means. Maybe if you'd learn to spell and learn to read post times, you'd know this wasn't a bump, and you're just a faggot.

WorstAim said:
Sorry. As much as I would love to reply to your post, I can't, because I don't know what "seaking" means. Maybe if you'd learn to spell and learn to read post times, you'd know this wasn't a bump, and you're just a faggot.

n9ne's post: 11:56 AM

your post: 09:15 PM

What the fuck do you consider a bump you fucking idiot? And if you complain about my misspelling a word, I'd kindly ask you to explain what your 1st post is about. You were stupid to post this thread in the first place and even more stupid to bump it again.

I don't consider it a bump if replies are 10 hours apart. I consider it a bump if the thread is > 1 day old. 10 hours != 1 day.

WorstAim said:
KXuce e verytone on tribalwar is such a bad person like sreiously everyone hates everyone wtf is up with that seriously lik eserouisliy everyone gets mad and says to ban aboutg evrthing it"S ont even funny i'm soooooo fdrunk. and i just thought i'd share withn evryone cause i thougth you guys like drunk prppley cause they're funny k time to go thwow up bye.

lol

it comes from the hatred of their own lives

Back