[lasthope] 1.30 bypass

NoFix you fucker why did you make the fucking bypass. obviously you dont give a fuck about people playing the game with no cheats. cheaters are fucking fags and you are the worst kind.

Gotchaman said:
NoFix you fucker why did you make the fucking bypass. obviously you dont give a fuck about people playing the game with no cheats. cheaters are fucking fags and you are the worst kind.

:rofl:

Merry XMas, faggot.

NoFiX said:
:rofl:

Merry XMas, faggot.

Your note to andrew:
"To Andrew - Nothing personal. I respect everything you've done for this game. But, the game's old, just let people play the way the want to..."

Way to put the last nail in the coffin with a little "nothing personal" memo. There were people like Andrew who worked hard to save the game from fucking cheaters like you. And people like me still play T1 with respect and appreciated what Lasthope did for the game. You have no honor. Why don't you use your skills to help the game, not to fuck it up.

Nail in the coffin?
Do you even play Tribes, retard?

More people are playing Tribes lately than have been over the past year.

Oh, I see, you have White Rhino Horde listed as one of your Tribes in your profile. Never mind.

More people will use nofix's bypass for legitimate reasons than illegitimate, as there's a far worse bypass that was released before his (and posted by EasyTarget on the first page of this very thread), which has cheats built into it.

Gotchaman said:
Your note to andrew:
"To Andrew - Nothing personal. I respect everything you've done for this game. But, the game's old, just let people play the way the want to..."

Way to put the last nail in the coffin with a little "nothing personal" memo. There were people like Andrew who worked hard to save the game from fucking cheaters like you. And people like me still play T1 with respect and appreciated what Lasthope did for the game. You have no honor. Why don't you use your skills to help the game, not to fuck it up.

It's just a bypass, moron. If you can't trust the people you're playing against, then don't play against them. It's that simple.

random said:
Nail in the coffin?
Do you even play Tribes, retard?

More people are playing Tribes lately than have been over the past year.

Oh, I see, you have White Rhino Horde listed as one of your Tribes in your profile. Never mind.

More people will use nofix's bypass for legitimate reasons than illegitimate, as there's a far worse bypass that was released before his (and posted by EasyTarget on the first page of this very thread), which has cheats built into it.

I think only reason why there are more people playing T1 lately is probably because of the free download of the game became available. Still, how many pub servers are actually used these days? I see only 1 or two servers. If all the new players stick around and experienced players take advantage of them by using cheats I would imagine we will lose some of the new players who get sick of getting owned by chain whores, sniped from across teh map and being spotted with happy mod. If NoFix's bypass is really for legit reason then what is it for? I have no problem with cutomization of the game for improvement but is there more needs of cutomization left for this game at this point? I think most of demanded cutomzations have already been done except for maybe graphics. Lasthope was great for eliminating chain whores. Now you tell me why do you need to bypass the script that was made for eliminating the cheaters. Yes I believe there are worse bypass out there already and they should be banned for it.

InterpolateTime = 0 does not make one chain better. Why the fuck can people not understand this?

Also, Andrew was all for people setting interpolate to what they wanted. If not for him, no one would even know that variable existed.

i still don´t get why there´s a need for a bypass when there are other ways to solve it. I mean Andrew and NoFix can do everything with Tribes if you just give them some time. We all know that and we all experience it every day, if it´s hudbot, dosfix, original mem.dll or the bypass recently or config or whatever.

How many legit models are out there? mayb 5 flags, 1 set of player models and a few weapons. Why was it too much efford to just allow them instead of pushing a knive into Lasthopes back and make room for any model?

where to get models anyway? They´re so well hidden so i really doubt ppl (and especialy semi newbies) are able to find them.

Back